SS Broly vs. FP Jiren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twt
Super Saiyan Broly vs. Full-Powered Jiren

Who wins?

twt
Bump.

Genii96
Broly
Even if e assume jiren starts out stronger, broly will close that Gap in very Little time

carver9
Jiren. What did Broly do that puts him above Jiren? The people that Broly fought, Jiren was standing in one spot tanking their attacks. Jiren fought a better group of characters and treated them like fodder.

Estacado
Nah.

Jiren had to go "full power" and unleash an all out aura burst to put down Vegeta, Goku and 17.

Hell when 17 caught him off guard he was even able to hurt him.

Jiren didn't stand in 1 place team was pushing him back on multiple occassions.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Jiren. What did Broly do that puts him above Jiren? The people that Broly fought, Jiren was standing in one spot tanking their attacks. Jiren fought a better group of characters and treated them like fodder.

This is not true

cdtm
Not true at all.

Damborgson
Until 17 surprised him (somehow, I guess 17 stealth is > Hit )

The team didn't even know if Jiren could get hurt.

And neither Goku or Vegeta used the power on Broly that they used on Jiren.

I'm not even against Broly beating Jiren, but Jiren clearly handled them better.

Estacado
Yup.

Because they were too busy running for their lives...

Damborgson
That's because Broly actually attacks, he's like a mad dog.

Jiren basically only parried them.

cdtm
Gogeta would have one shot Jiren.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Jiren. What did Broly do that puts him above Jiren? The people that Broly fought, Jiren was standing in one spot tanking their attacks. Jiren fought a better group of characters and treated them like fodder. I mean, you also have to factor in the perpetual increases/zenkais that Goku and Vegeta received during the ToP. For example, a strong argument can be made that ep.122-123 SSB Goku(no KK) had surpassed even his previous UI levels, given his performance against Jiren. Same with SSB Vegeta. Their powers grew by leaps and bounds.

Ergo Vegeta's comment in the manga:
https://i.imgur.com/1hTEDwp.jpg

...Then consider the fact that Goku and Vegeta would both be a good bit more powerful in this film, as they had fully healed/zenkai'd from all the battle injuries they had sustained during the ToP, AND had full stamina to boot.

And if you think adding KK for Goku and SSBE for Vegeta would have changed the outcome against Broly, you're wrong. Both are 20x increases on top of SSB -- Ikari Broly was already SSB-level, and the SSJ transformation logically gave him a 50x increase(that's what the canon SSJ multiplier has always been.) IOW, SSB+KKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta would still fall tremendously short of SSJ Broly's power. Also keep in mind that SSJ Broly's power continued growing exponentially the entire time -- it simply started off at 50x Ikari Broly.

Lastly, in the light novel(which IS a canon source), Freeza states that SSJ Broly possessed the most powerful ki he had ever felt, and was stronger than anyone in creation(Angels and the like obviously notwithstanding)... And Freeza has explicitly sensed FP/LB Jiren's ki, among others:
https://i.imgur.com/PMve4F9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nvYPWXx.jpg

So yeah, I think SSJ Broly's chances are pretty good against Jiren, tbh. FPSSJ Broly would ravage him, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.