Why do people with morals and a conscience choose to hurt others?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

I'm not talking deservedly, just, why do people decide to go out of their way to be rude, insensitive, and cold-hearted to other people for no reason.

We're talking people who aren't sociopaths or psychopaths and no real mental issues that would cause them to behave this way.

"It's fun", wouldn't it being fun to you cause you to have some sort of mental issues for thinking so?

Really, if you decide to be a dick when someone's calm, and then someone decide's to be a dick to you when you're calm, you'd surely question it.

This thread has no real purpose, I'm just interested in everyone's opinion on it.

NemeBro
I'm a sociopath.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm a sociopath. You are not.

snowdragon
So like police folks?

Emperordmb
Because it gives the allure of feeling power, because the feeling of power shields us from a sense of vulnerability that cuts deep at who we are.

The Spectre+
some attribute it to genetics.

riv6672
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Because it gives the allure of feeling power, because the feeling of power shields us from a sense of vulnerability that cuts deep at who we are.
Thats pretty accurate.
PPL put different masks on it, but deep down thats it.

Flyattractor
"Morals and Consciences" are made up Constructs. They don't really exist.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Flyattractor

jaden_2.0

Like genders?

Jmanghan
"Morals and Consciences" are made up Constructs. They don't really exist. They do exist.

If you are normal you feel bad for punching someone in the face when they've done nothing, if you aren't, you don't, simple as that.

People who wanna justify making others feel like shit like to hide behind some sort of moral compass though.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Like genders?

No. Gender is a Part of Nature and thus the are "Real".

Originally posted by Jmanghan
They do exist.

If you are normal you feel bad for punching someone in the face when they've done nothing, if you aren't, you don't, simple as that.

People who wanna justify making others feel like shit like to hide behind some sort of moral compass though.

Sounds like some kind of Nonsense a person who is silly enough to believe in "Society" would make up.

NewGuy01
This thread has no real purpose, I'm just interested in everyone's opinion on it.
What a load of shit. This thread, like the several other variations of it you've posted ad nauseam over this last year, was made for the sole purpose of making you feel justified in your whining about how people aren't nice enough to you. I honestly have no idea why people feel compelled to entertain you on this over and over again.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What a load of shit. This thread, like the several other variations of it you've posted ad nauseam over this last year, was made for the sole purpose of making you feel justified in your whining about how people aren't nice enough to you. I honestly have no idea why people feel compelled to entertain you on this over and over again. You can believe whatever you want man.

I could give a **** if you're nice to me or not.

Do you have an opinion on the thread or not?

Bashar Teg
*couldn't give a ****

if you could give a ****, then that means it's possible that you really care, to the point that you want to have some form of intercourse. sorry, that's just one of my triggers.

NemeBro
What a load of shit. This thread, like the several other variations of it you've posted ad nauseam over this last year, was made for the sole purpose of making you feel justified in your whining about how people aren't nice enough to you. I honestly have no idea why people feel compelled to entertain you on this over and over again. What about this lad incites your ire so much sport? I'm honestly perplexed how a poster as incredibly harmless as Jmanghan has gotten under so many people's skins.

Because it's either that or people just pick on him because he's an easy target IMO.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*couldn't give a ****

if you could give a ****, then that means it's possible that you really care, to the point that you want to have some form of intercourse. sorry, that's just one of my triggers. fine.

couldn't* give a ****.

Maybe I do want to have intercourse with him though.

Nut_Buster

Because it's either that or people just pick on him because he's an easy target IMO.

Prolly this.

Jmanghan
What about this lad incites your ire so much sport? I'm honestly perplexed how a poster as incredibly harmless as Jmanghan has gotten under so many people's skins.

Because it's either that or people just pick on him because he's an easy target IMO. People don't like their ideals to be challenged and yeah, thats exactly why, I'm an easy target.

I get

A. Easily offended and shocked at super ****ed up things.

B. I'm super emotional

C. I take everything pretty seriously

D. I give people ammo (sometimes)

People prefer to do things to piss people off especially if you're challenging their ideals and opinions.

They then pretend they aren't pissed but people straight up don't hurl insults unless they feel bothered in some way, shape, or form.

Though I'm not really going to change the way I act or the shit I get offended by just because the internet doesn't like it, lmao.

I'm still gonna get offended at the terms "autist" and "retard" because I'm human.

What gets under my skin is when people act like they can say whatever they want and if someone gets upset its their fault for getting upset. Like no, you were the *******, you started it, it is your fault.

I'm rambling at this point. Just TL;DR this post and stick to the main 4 points I posted above.

Flyattractor
I blame the Hip Hop Music.

Valkorion
What a load of shit. This thread, like the several other variations of it you've posted ad nauseam over this last year, was made for the sole purpose of making you feel justified in your whining about how people aren't nice enough to you. I honestly have no idea why people feel compelled to entertain you on this over and over again.

you fit jmang's description pretty well tbh

honestly you prob bully jmang because it's fun, and so you come up with rationalizations for the fact because part of you recognizes the need to justify it

DARTH ADOLF
Originally posted by Valkorion
you fit jmang's description pretty well tbh

honestly you prob bully jmang because it's fun, and so you come up with rationalizations for the fact because part of you recognizes the need to justify it are you Valkorion from comic vine? You are a legend there and stormfront.

Valkorion
Originally posted by DARTH ADOLF
are you Valkorion from comic vine? You are a legend there and stormfront.

no

DARTH ADOLF
Originally posted by Valkorion
no I'm sad, because that Valkorian is a great racist and Nazi.

Lord Lucien
They do exist. As a time-travelling Ancient Roman who loved himself some socially accepted Gladiator fights, bloody and destructive conquests, and gargantuan amounts of slave labour, I have to say I agree with your statement. It is, has always been, and always will be a universal statement of truth. Conscience and morals are NOT relative, abstract concepts that fit our context and timeframe. No siree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.