Hercules vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Morlun started jobbing lately sad

Flyattractor
Hercules has been jobbing for years off and on.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
NOOOOOOOOOOO sad Stupid @$$ Marvel!

Philosophía
hmm

leonidas
if you assume his more...classic appearances, this is difficult to call. morlun's powers fluctuate a bit, but at his best i don't see how herc, or most, stop his life drain:

https://imgur.com/a/EOMRowT

obviously a featless genis, but morlun literally travels (travelled?) the multiverse, so it's not like he hasn't seen cosmic characters. one of his peers also drained a spider god in the spider-verse arc (a frickin amazing arc btw). in terms of sheer strength, i'd say it's pretty even, but morlun has legit super speed and his durability is at least the equal of herc.

at his best, i'd actually take morlun which only hurts a little bit because i've loved morlun since his first appearance a ways back. factoring in all his showings? probably take herc.

CosmicComet

What happened?

Stoic
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What happened?

Spiderman.

Parmaniac
Morlun started jobbing lately sad "jobbing"

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Stoic
Spiderman.

How?

Parmaniac
Tranquilizers.

But if you read the stiory, you clearly see that the writer had no ****ing idea what to do and went with (this time a pretty shitty) plot device again.

Spider-Man used tranqus for elephants from a Zoo quadrupled the dose and shot like a dozen of them into Morlun. That was after Miles used his Venom blast twice with little to no effect. Ironically I think this is Morliun's lowest showing.

CosmicComet
Eh. Thor has been ko'd by a bullet. That's not too low a showing in comparison for Morlun.

StiltmanFTW
^ But Thor is the biggest retard loser in the whole Marvel Universe.

So even the likes of Circus of Crime or Leap-Frog look awesome compared to him.

DarkSaint85
Morlun wins this, for me.

8swords

if youre talking about the recent sin eater thing, I dont think its jobbing when there is a one sided prep, I mean thats how he was defeated before right?

but as for the thread, Herc wins this for me

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 8swords
if youre talking about the recent sin eater thing, I dont think its jobbing when there is a one sided prep, I mean thats how he was defeated before right?

but as for the thread, Herc wins this for me That instance can't even be used because you can't job if the device hitting you has a 100% success rate, which Sin Eaters shotgun had.

StiltmanFTW

but as for the thread, Herc wins this for me

The post you quoted is from 2019.

I was talking about the tranquilizer darts scene.

MrMind
sucking on some big ol spider titties

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11123/111235780/4773786-4470680-2328345694-42821.jpg

Sin I AM
Morlun is meh. Herc wins

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Morlun wins this, for me.

Biggest Herc fan on the site (leo is retired) agrees, so we can close this thread thumb up

8swords
The post you quoted is from 2019.

I was talking about the tranquilizer darts scene.

oh yeah, crap, forgot about that BS.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Even if we ignore the durability part (Morlun's piercing durability is quite suspect), he still shouldn't have been put to sleep by them.

Wouldn't have been a bad comic if not for that lazy writing at the end --- tranqs, really?

8swords
thumb up

Even if we ignore the durability part (Morlun's piercing durability is quite suspect), he still shouldn't have been put to sleep by them.

Wouldn't have been a bad comic if not for that lazy writing at the end --- tranqs, really?

i cant remember if the needles in the tranqs are adamantium, but shuri did peirce morlun with a (i assume it is) vibranium spear before.

Bentley
Shuri just used her traditional wakandian rotten wood spear and Morlun got pierced like a merling

StiltmanFTW
i cant remember if the needles in the tranqs are adamantium, but shuri did peirce morlun with a (i assume it is) vibranium spear before.

They weren't. Parker has never used adamantium anything and he had little time to prepare, he just grabbed some random stuff from the zoo they were at.

Originally posted by Bentley
Shuri just used her traditional wakandian rotten wood spear and Morlun got pierced like a merling

After he tanked Wakanda's modern weaponry assault like nothing.

Safe to assume the blade of Shuri's spear was vibranium.

StiltmanFTW
Proxima also got pierced:

https://i.imgur.com/89oKhYt.jpg

abhilegend
Hercules has been cut by normal surgical instruments as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.