Count Nefaria vs Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Well?

Damborgson
I would give it to the count

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
I would give it to the count

Nahhh his energy is too easily stripped from him, and he has no way of containing Stardust. It would only be a matter of time before Stardust realized his vulnerabilities to energy manipulation. Once this happens the Count would be the next entry into the MU Book of the Dead.

Damborgson
I could see some energy phuckery, it's just that since Stardust is also vulnerable to physical force, I could see him just brutalizing him too.

Bentley
Stardust is no Wolverine. Nefaria 7/10

leonidas
yeah not sure what sd's energy control is really like. he could be able to eff him up through energy manipulation but thor was (seemingly?) unable to drain the count so not sure how easy it would be for sd. i could see the count pounding him down. maybe 7/10 count? maybe....

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah not sure what sd's energy control is really like. he could be able to eff him up through energy manipulation but thor was (seemingly?) unable to drain the count so not sure how easy it would be for sd. i could see the count pounding him down. maybe 7/10 count? maybe....

Doom turned him off like a light switch, while Thor fought him like Thor always fights. Let's Brawl.

SD on the other wasn't beaten down by Bill to the extent that she couldn't reform, but how would the Count do against being pulled into a nightmare dimension that one cell of the beings in it could potentially devour the Universe? Remember Asteroth?

leonidas
bfr is always an option, but it's just never one that i lend credence too very often. sd could win 10/10 via bfr. in an all out battle i'd take the count. super speed punches at thor+ level and hella durability at his best would make him exceptionally hard to put down. if sd had some energy manip feats to speak of other than blasting, i'd go with it. i don't see blasting as the way to beat the count though. maybe, but i'd still side with nefaria.

MrMind
stardust opens a black hole on him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.