Odin vs. Zeus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

victreebelvictr
Battle in the Roman Colluseam. :3

carver9
Zeus one punch him.

victreebelvictr

StiltmanFTW
Too late, vic.

Debating Format

Rules/Standard Fight Settings
In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on). However, in the cases where the original poster did not set down any constraints or conditions for the fight, then the match would default to the standard rules below.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

They both suck, though.

victreebelvictr
MOTHER ****.

Thanks for the tip though. :3

StiltmanFTW
No problem thumb up

Stoic
Full powered Odin wins after a very long fight. Current weak Odin gets slaughterhouse slaughtered.

leonidas
assuming its not current odin, because that would be just dumb.... odin wins. sad to say but zeus simply doesn't have anywhere NEAR the feats odin does. they should be close to equals, and it has been implied (and very briefly shown) but there is no where even CLOSE to enough evidence to suggest zeus can match odin. not really debatable imo. /shrug

CosmicComet
Zeus was willing to trade hands while Odin needed to carry a staff to feel safe around Zeus' big dick energy.

Odin is liverspotted and Zeus is always in his prime. Zeus boxes the old man up 10/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin makes Zeus his b*tch.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Zeus was willing to trade hands while Odin needed to carry a staff to feel safe around Zeus' big dick energy.

Odin is liverspotted and Zeus is always in his prime. Zeus boxes the old man up 10/10

1) Zeus had his thunderbolt. That's like the Olympian version of the Odinsword except much less powerful.
2) Your mom should have swallowed.

leonidas
laughing out loud

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin makes Zeus his b*tch.

1) Zeus had his thunderbolt. That's like the Olympian version of the Odinsword except much less powerful.
2) Your mom should have swallowed.

If only you were as defensive of your girlfriend as you are of the sad Marvel Asgardian mythology, maybe she wouldn't have gotten abducted by Somalis the way she did.

victreebelvictr
Would you say Zeus is physically stronger than Odin?

I would. :3

Philosophía
Odin headbutts Galactus, Zeus fists Hulk.

It's close.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If only you were as defensive of your girlfriend as you are of the sad Marvel Asgardian mythology, maybe she wouldn't have gotten abducted by Somalis the way she did.

The Asgardian mythology is by the far the most colourful and rich in Marvel Comics; it even acted as the source of inspiration for the Fourth World. Comparing that to Olympian lore? The faggotry is strong in you.

Link to source?

StiltmanFTW

Tell us more about that bolt.

Something more than one interview from Pak, for a change stick out tongue

victreebelvictr
Now, but Zeus has never been put up against Galactus, now has he? :3

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tell us more about that bolt.

Something more than one interview from Pak, for a change stick out tongue

That's just lazy, I'm not Carver.

It's like a super-shitty, far less versatile version of the OF. A weapon that travels down the Olympian bloodline and grants the bearer some pew-pew power. It's a physical manifestation of the Olympian rule.

Read Pak's run. The amount of hub-bub over this one panel:
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a669ae764354fbf71befa06abf4d0ebb-c

Is so confusing to me. Like, Odin was still going down to raze the Earth despite the Olympian's being against it. Zeus' opinion didn't amount to shit.

P.S. I just noticed that Marvel's Merlyn, the Omniversal Guardian of Otherworld, was one of the people Mephisto went to (Bottom panel). The Serpent was the biggest, baddest POS that had come around in forever. And Thor managed to kill him with the Odinsword. And Odin owned him after razing an entire world, and erasing him from the collective history of the Marvel Universe.

.....Now he's having shouting matches with Jane Foster, and Odin is asking Tony Stark for advice with his drinking. SMHHHHHHHH. JA's story's are so much more annoying when you realize how far shit has gone down hill.

CosmicComet
The Asgardian mythology is by the far the most colourful and rich in Marvel Comics; it even acted as the source of inspiration for the Fourth World. Comparing that to Olympian lore? The faggotry is strong in you.

Link to source?

Greek Lore is the stuff that people actually like.

Norse lore is for the neckbeard hipsters, its the shit you turn to once the Greek stuff is fully explored.

It's the "Oh well...we might as well look at the stories those toothless red haired retards that got slaughtered by Eskimos came up with." option

Faggotry? Your post history consists of gems that amount to "I'm black! But I don't look black! I look so exotic! Ya know what I mean??"

You are one of the saddest phucks here by any stretch.
laughing out loud

Philosophía
Faggotry? Your post history consists of gems that amount to "I'm black! But I don't look black! I look so exotic! Ya know what I mean??"

Contrary to what one might think, I'm not cheerleading here - but I laughed so hard at this, I almost farted.

leonidas
they've each let loose with some good stuff. i'd call it a draw atm. thumb up

victreebelvictr
Zeus just needs more feats so that we can determine the winner. erm

Rage.Of.Olympus

Norse lore is for the neckbeard hipsters, its the shit you turn to once the Greek stuff is fully explored.

It's the "Oh well...we might as well look at the stories those toothless red haired retards that got slaughtered by Eskimos came up with." option

That's highly subjective, but we aren't discussing the Illiad and the Eddic poems here, but Marvel Asgardian's and their Greek counterparts.

You're getting a little too worked up here bro. Don't embarrass yourself trying to debate the merits of the Marvel God inspirations.

laughing out loud

Jeez, your mom was a real hoe or what? You took that shit to heart. laughing out loud

P.S. I'm a mixed baby. It's not rocket science.

panthergod
Beautifully done. I may just take time to tear that self loathing cretin apart when I feel like taking the time. Yeah, you heard me Rage.

victreebelvictr
So you are like Two Face or something? X3

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by panthergod
Beautifully done. I may just take time to tear that self loathing cretin apart when I feel like taking the time. Yeah, you heard me Rage.

Wakanda forever.

BrolyBlack

laughing out loud

Savage

victreebelvictr
Beautifully done. I may just take time to tear that self loathing cretin apart when I feel like taking the time. Yeah, you heard me Rage. Maturity at its finest. :3

MrMind

laughing out loud

laughing laughing laughing

CosmicComet you are the fukin man!
thumb up thumb up thumb up

ghostman

cant trust mutts. biracials cant be trusted and are some of the biggest sambos i have ever seen, he and along with most of his people want to be Caucasian.

abhilegend

laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Savage

XLR87T3
Full powered, Odin bends Zeus over. Zeus has zero feats besides...beating Hulk.

A better fight is Thanos vs Odin, since the former actually legit fought Odin who was the top-dog of skyfathers at the time, and that was when Thanos was at one of his weakest incarnation. Zeus is a skyfather in title, but in actual power and ability Thanos has already "far surpassed" Zuras in "everything" (Zuras proved not just stated to be Zeus' equal in power via stalemating him in a fight).

celeyhyga17
Marvel Zeus needs some fleshing out. Sad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.