KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs. Zeus.

Odin vs. Zeus.
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Odin vs. Zeus.

Battle in the Roman Colluseam. :3

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 08:21 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Zeus one punch him.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 08:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

It isn’t current Odin, might I remind you. :3

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 08:57 PM
victreebelvictr is currently offline Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Too late, vic.

Debating Format

Rules/Standard Fight Settings
In most cases, the poster who originally set up the versus fight determines the conditions of the fight itself (ex. If a character like Superman is in a thread, it'll be assumed that it's the current version unless mentioned otherwise by the thread starter, the same goes with Thanos without the IG, and so on). However, in the cases where the original poster did not set down any constraints or conditions for the fight, then the match would default to the standard rules below.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

They both suck, though.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 08:59 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

MOTHER ****.

Thanks for the tip though. :3

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 09:03 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No problem thumb up

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 09:08 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Full powered Odin wins after a very long fight. Current weak Odin gets slaughterhouse slaughtered.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2019 11:56 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

assuming its not current odin, because that would be just dumb.... odin wins. sad to say but zeus simply doesn't have anywhere NEAR the feats odin does. they should be close to equals, and it has been implied (and very briefly shown) but there is no where even CLOSE to enough evidence to suggest zeus can match odin. not really debatable imo. /shrug

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:02 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Zeus was willing to trade hands while Odin needed to carry a staff to feel safe around Zeus' big dick energy.

Odin is liverspotted and Zeus is always in his prime. Zeus boxes the old man up 10/10

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:12 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Odin makes Zeus his b*tch.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Zeus was willing to trade hands while Odin needed to carry a staff to feel safe around Zeus' big dick energy.

Odin is liverspotted and Zeus is always in his prime. Zeus boxes the old man up 10/10

1) Zeus had his thunderbolt. That's like the Olympian version of the Odinsword except much less powerful.
2) Your mom should have swallowed.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:34 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:36 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin makes Zeus his b*tch.

1) Zeus had his thunderbolt. That's like the Olympian version of the Odinsword except much less powerful.
2) Your mom should have swallowed.

If only you were as defensive of your girlfriend as you are of the sad Marvel Asgardian mythology, maybe she wouldn't have gotten abducted by Somalis the way she did.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 12:57 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Would you say Zeus is physically stronger than Odin?

I would. :3

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:00 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Odin headbutts Galactus, Zeus fists Hulk.

It's close.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:02 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

If only you were as defensive of your girlfriend as you are of the sad Marvel Asgardian mythology, maybe she wouldn't have gotten abducted by Somalis the way she did.

The Asgardian mythology is by the far the most colourful and rich in Marvel Comics; it even acted as the source of inspiration for the Fourth World. Comparing that to Olympian lore? The faggotry is strong in you.

Link to source?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:06 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Tell us more about that bolt.

Something more than one interview from Pak, for a change stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:13 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Now, but Zeus has never been put up against Galactus, now has he? :3

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:16 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Tell us more about that bolt.

Something more than one interview from Pak, for a change stick out tongue

That's just lazy, I'm not Carver.

It's like a super-shitty, far less versatile version of the OF. A weapon that travels down the Olympian bloodline and grants the bearer some pew-pew power. It's a physical manifestation of the Olympian rule.

Read Pak's run. The amount of hub-bub over this one panel:
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qi...fa06abf4d0ebb-c

Is so confusing to me. Like, Odin was still going down to raze the Earth despite the Olympian's being against it. Zeus' opinion didn't amount to shit.

P.S. I just noticed that Marvel's Merlyn, the Omniversal Guardian of Otherworld, was one of the people Mephisto went to (Bottom panel). The Serpent was the biggest, baddest POS that had come around in forever. And Thor managed to kill him with the Odinsword. And Odin owned him after razing an entire world, and erasing him from the collective history of the Marvel Universe.

.....Now he's having shouting matches with Jane Foster, and Odin is asking Tony Stark for advice with his drinking. SMHHHHHHHH. JA's story's are so much more annoying when you realize how far shit has gone down hill.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Feb 17th, 2019 at 01:23 AM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:19 AM
CosmicComet

The Asgardian mythology is by the far the most colourful and rich in Marvel Comics; it even acted as the source of inspiration for the Fourth World. Comparing that to Olympian lore? The faggotry is strong in you.

Link to source?

Greek Lore is the stuff that people actually like.

Norse lore is for the neckbeard hipsters, its the shit you turn to once the Greek stuff is fully explored.

It's the "Oh well...we might as well look at the stories those toothless red haired retards that got slaughtered by Eskimos came up with." option

Faggotry? Your post history consists of gems that amount to "I'm black! But I don't look black! I look so exotic! Ya know what I mean??"

You are one of the saddest phucks here by any stretch.
laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:20 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Faggotry? Your post history consists of gems that amount to "I'm black! But I don't look black! I look so exotic! Ya know what I mean??"

You are one of the saddest phucks here by any stretch.
Contrary to what one might think, I'm not cheerleading here - but I laughed so hard at this, I almost farted.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 17th, 2019 01:25 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote