Things you regret posting?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Basically things you regret posting on KMC.

Can be something embarrassing or awkward.

I generally look back on how I talked in 2013 and hate it.

Eon Blue
Nothing.

walshy
I look at stuff you posted last week and find it embarrassing and awkward

Stringer
Probably what got me banned the first time and last. Storm is really hot so it is what it is

BrolyBlack
How hot is she?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Stringer
Probably what got me banned the first time and last. Storm is really hot so it is what it is WB DUDE.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by walshy
I look at stuff you posted last week and find it embarrassing and awkward Oh, where's the line any more? Well, I got news for you: It's...it's...it's...it's...it's not even on the radar screen! The days of decency and virtue are gone, honey. Bam! Freakin' evaporated like a dingy, stinkin' mud puddle. One-one day you...you...you see your reflection in it, and the next day i...it's a...it's a...it's a damn oil spot on your cracked driveway, staring back at you, mocking you, blah blah blah, knowing the perverted truths that rot in the pit of your soul...

Dave_97
most of my posts are full of regret.

even this one.

Eon Blue
I have no regrets.

SamZED
I used to argue that Venom beats classic Juggernaut in a vs forum battle. I regret wasting time arguing about established well-known facts.

rudester
Ditto. I posted some nasty shit and I think to myself god I use to have nasty sex now my sex life is zero. Lol No regrets just growing up.

Surtur
Originally posted by SamZED
I used to argue that Venom beats classic Juggernaut in a vs forum battle. I regret wasting time arguing about established well-known facts.

Wait, you think Venom can beat the Juggernaut?

Dragonofthewest
please, can anyone here tell me when abhilegend was banned. coz the mods banned an acc i created this/last week, mistaking me for him purely based on speculation. Apparently the thread i created today in the CBvF, was removed/i cant find it there.
And yes i am familiar with him here. He was an indie guy(i think) with an avatar that depicts superman.

And so i demand an apology from the mods. The acc banned today has the initials: sapphire lion
I might even probably make a thread about this.
AND NO I AM NOT ABHI, LET THE MODS GET THEIR FACTS BEFORE MAKING ABITRARY DECISIONS

walshy
Sounds like something abhi would say

Bashar Teg
shut up abhi

Galan007
Originally posted by Dragonofthewest
please, can anyone here tell me when abhilegend was banned. coz the mods banned an acc i created this/last week, mistaking me for him purely based on speculation. Apparently the thread i created today in the CBvF, was removed/i cant find it there.
And yes i am familiar with him here. He was an indie guy(i think) with an avatar that depicts superman.

And so i demand an apology from the mods. The acc banned today has the initials: sapphire lion
AND NO I AM NOT ABHI, LET THE MODS GET THEIR FACTS BEFORE MAKING ABITRARY DECISIONS The sock checker is a b*tch.

Just take your two month's off like a man and be done with it, abhi. thumb up

Surtur

AND NO I AM NOT ABHI, LET THE MODS GET THEIR FACTS BEFORE MAKING ABITRARY DECISIONS

You coulda just hide your IP and created a sock and not mentioned this, but you had to come scream "I AM NOT ABHI!".

Badabing

AND NO I AM NOT ABHI, LET THE MODS GET THEIR FACTS BEFORE MAKING ABITRARY DECISIONS dur

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Galan007
The sock checker is a b*tch.

Just take your two month's off like a man and be done with it, abhi. thumb up

thumb up It is infallible and always has been!

Bashar Teg
"and second Greatest Troll after Robtard!" laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"and second Greatest Troll after Robtard!" laughing out loud haha I know!

Eon Blue
Sir Whirlysplat is a neon stain of a man.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"and second Greatest Troll after Robtard!" laughing out loud

But I'm not a troll... sad

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
But I'm not a troll... sad neithet am I, I wanted Bada ahead of me so I could be third greatest troll after Rob #1 and Bada #2.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.