Daily Beast: MSNBC ratings Tank after Mueller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Maddow Hit Hard

BrolyBlack
She Lost 1/2 a million viewers laughing out loud

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/27/msnbc-rachel-maddow-tv-ratings-russia-collusion/?utm_medium=email

Surtur
Lol hilarious.

dadudemon
Liberals, by the science, like to block people on social media that they disagree with. They throw tantrums and are ruled by their passions instead of reason, much more often than other types.

We should not be shocked that a mass of MSNBC-watching liberals are throwing a tantrum after the Mueller Report found no Russian-Collusion with Russia from Trump. It's more emotional reactionary-ism.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
You cannot deny that Maddow is a very intelligent and educated person. She is.

But she definitely overrules her reasoning with emotional hysteria. Millions of people are similar to her in this regard.

It's why many liberals, despite their intelligence and education, state very stupid things all the time.

https://i.imgur.com/XHV8daD.gif

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
She's very likely to be more intelligent than you are.

She's definitely more educated than you are. She's more educated than I am, too. Were you aware she had a Ph.D. from Lincoln College, Oxford?

But I don't think you're dumb - not even close.

For the most part, you can be reasoned with on any topic. The same cannot be said of Maddow and people like her.

You understand my point, now? It's worse for people like Maddow because of how intelligent and educated they are. They throw all that out the window when it comes to Trump.

BrolyBlack
I bet $1000 in better at math than her. I could also out debate her on any political topic.

She just reports already reported news. She doesn’t make the news, she reports it. That doesn’t take brains.

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I bet $1000 in better at math than her. I could also out debate her on any political topic.

She just reports already reported news. She doesn’t make the news, she reports it. That doesn’t take brains.

It's possible. Not everyone with a high-IQ is great at math.

But that would be fun to watch. A debate between you and Maddow.

Surtur
Someone intelligent and educated should have seen this coming tho...

BrolyBlack
Exactly, especially when all the evidence that came out about what Hilary and the Obama admin did.

I think its lost on everyone that the Obama admin spied on the Trump campaign then used the full weight of the intelligence agencies, and justice department to prosecute Trump and his campaign.

Surtur
I'm willing to entertain the idea she's quite intelligent , but I'd need more than where she went to school before I say that.

Surtur
CNN ratings went down too. Their excuse? "It was a slow news week".

Lol.

BrolyBlack
Your kidding

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Your kidding

Nope, trigger warning for snowflakes:

CNN Ratings COLLAPSE, Desperately Blame "Slow News Week" On Biggest News Week Of The Year

jENU6jr9Hpg

CNN lost half a million viewers, FOX gained a million lol. Meanwhile Maddow had 200k less views for Wednesday than she did for Tuesday.

shiv
Who wrote Maddow's Phd

SquallX

dadudemon

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I tend agree. I think Trump is much smarter than he lets on.

Plus the left loves to claim Hillary was the most "qualified candidate to ever run" and he beat her lol.

BrolyBlack
Must be another slow news day

SquallX

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I tend agree. I think Trump is much smarter than he lets on.

It's either this or he has the best luck in the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.