Armed Radical tries to attack the White House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

jaden_2.0
Armed nutcase by the sounds of it. Late for a meeting with Trump? Has a meeting with "the head of the army to return a phone"

Heard special voices?

We go on about shooters and mental illness. That's properly mentally ill right there.

snowdragon
Meth head, I hardly call that trying to attack the whitehouse. I'm just glad that he had enough clarity and thoughtfulness to want to return a phone to the pentagonwink

Also a quick props to MO, most people think that rednecks in flyover states don't care about science, to that I say we love chemistry in missouri, w/o chemistry we wouldn't be able to make so much meth.

Robtard
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPePCftAupNSTmg/giphy.gif

Putinbot1
Was he an Incel?

BrolyBlack
No just your stardard dip shit alt left progressive

snowdragon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Was he an Incel?

You've never heard of a meth-head?

Lulz I don't think meth-heads give 2 shit about any party affiliation, although I would wager you could get them to vote if you promised them some rocks when they finished.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
You've never heard of a meth-head?

Lulz I don't think meth-heads give 2 shit about any party affiliation, although I would wager you could get them to vote if you promised them some rocks when they finished.

Yeah mate, I've watched breaking bad lolz.

Was he an Incel meth head smile I jest ,)

BrolyBlack
So he was alt right? Got proof?

Tzeentch
Anyone remember that one badass who stormed the white house just to commit suicide with a pistol on the lawn?

Robtard
His name was Robert Paulson

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
His name was Robert Paulson
I too would pick Abe Lincoln to fight eek!

Robtard
Not a bad pick, but Captain Kirk is the way to go.

Patient_Leech
"Drugs are bad, mkay. Don't do drugs."

- Mr. Mackey

It's nice to hear 'Chupacubra' making the news again!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Was he an Incel?

laughing out loud shame on you. it's only okay when trumpers do it (see thread title)

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
The

Bashar Teg
ad hominem time? oh goody! tell me more about what you think of me personally. eat

BrolyBlack
Moody is ad hominem now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.