KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Armed Radical tries to attack the White House

Armed Radical tries to attack the White House
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Armed Radical tries to attack the White House

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 06:55 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Armed nutcase by the sounds of it. Late for a meeting with Trump? Has a meeting with "the head of the army to return a phone"

Heard special voices?

We go on about shooters and mental illness. That's properly mentally ill right there.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 07:05 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Meth head, I hardly call that trying to attack the whitehouse. I'm just glad that he had enough clarity and thoughtfulness to want to return a phone to the pentagonwink

Also a quick props to MO, most people think that rednecks in flyover states don't care about science, to that I say we love chemistry in missouri, w/o chemistry we wouldn't be able to make so much meth.

Last edited by snowdragon on Mar 29th, 2019 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 07:20 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 29th, 2019 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 07:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was he an Incel?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

No just your stardard dip shit alt left progressive

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:09 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Was he an Incel?

You've never heard of a meth-head?

quote:
No just your stardard dip shit alt left progressive

Lulz I don't think meth-heads give 2 about any party affiliation, although I would wager you could get them to vote if you promised them some rocks when they finished.

Last edited by snowdragon on Mar 29th, 2019 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:10 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
You've never heard of a meth-head?

Lulz I don't think meth-heads give 2 about any party affiliation, although I would wager you could get them to vote if you promised them some rocks when they finished.

Yeah mate, I've watched breaking bad lolz.

Was he an Incel meth head smile I jest ,)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:20 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he was alt right? Got proof?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:25 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Anyone remember that one badass who stormed the white house just to commit suicide with a pistol on the lawn?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:31 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

His name was Robert Paulson

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Robtard
His name was Robert Paulson

I too would pick Abe Lincoln to fight eek!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not a bad pick, but Captain Kirk is the way to go.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:40 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

"Drugs are bad, mkay. Don't do drugs."

- Mr. Mackey

It's nice to hear 'Chupacubra' making the news again!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:47 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Was he an Incel?

laughing out loud shame on you. it's only okay when trumpers do it (see thread title)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:28 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Threat title says “armed radical” it’s a political. Why are you so moody lately?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:33 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

ad hominem time? oh goody! tell me more about what you think of me personally.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Moody is ad hominem now?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:44 PM