Wind turbines cause cancer, apparently. Or Trump's a moron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Surtur
It's a moronic thing to say.

dadudemon
Trump is a moron.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
It's a moronic thing to say.

^ Could it be, the possible beginnings of the winds of change...

Surtur
I see what u did there

Robtard
The US also has some of the windiest places on the planet, three in the top ten spots of wind volume.

So being anti windpower as Trump is, it's just moronic.

Bashar Teg
trump is a stupid piece of shit, but i was still tempted sorely to vote option 3

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
The US also has some of the windiest places on the planet, three in the top ten spots of wind volume.

So being anti windpower as Trump is, it's just moronic.

I live in the Windy City. I'm probably filled with tumors now. Send me your thoughts and prayers Rob.

Robtard
I'll send you death, pestilence, famine and war

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I'll send you death, pestilence, famine and war

Well those are technically thoughts.

BrolyBlack
I love how Tard copies everything I do.

Bashar Teg
rage-induced derailment time

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
trump is a stupid piece of shit, but i was still tempted sorely to vote option 3

laughing out loud

Surtur
I do wonder where Trump got this idea. Did he hear something about it and misunderstand? Or did he just make it up?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I do wonder where Trump got this idea. Did he hear something about it and misunderstand? Or did he just make it up?

It could have been the former, and he internally took credit for it.

Trump is legitimately dumb AF. He's like the President from Idiocracy.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Robtard

Robtard understands

Bashar Teg
it's okay, i found a solution. you see, i voted option 2 and then F*CK YOU ROBTARD

NemeBro
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It could have been the former, and he internally took credit for it.

Trump is legitimately dumb AF. He's like the President from Idiocracy. The president from Idiocracy was smart enough to admit he was wrong when it turned out the main character was right about how to salvage their crop shortage. thumb down

Emperordmb
As much of an idiot as Trump is though... let's just say his administration is satisfying more of the population than those of some other countries *cough* Theresa May *cough* Macron *cough* Trudeau *cough*

whooo, excuse me, bit of a coughing fit there.

TheIndyJedi
Originally posted by Emperordmb
As much of an idiot as Trump is though... let's just say his administration is satisfying more of the population than those of some other countries *cough* Theresa May *cough* Macron *cough* Trudeau *cough*

I wonder if Theresa May is already becoming the Margaret Thatcher of this generation

Bentley
Poor Macron getitng mixed up with the likes of Theresa May.

But hey, the population is unhappy so the statement is accurate.

SquallX

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
The president from Idiocracy was smart enough to admit he was wrong when it turned out the main character was right about how to salvage their crop shortage. thumb down

You've successfully argued that President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho is superior to President Trump. Well done.

Surtur

laughing

Archaeopteryx
Saying Trump is a moron is like saying water is wet or it gets dark at night

Emperordmb
laughing
I mean hey, we live in a South Park episode at this point.

Not only is Trump president, with people commenting that we live in an idiocracy cause Trump says a lot of dumb shit, but despite all that... Trump and America are the ones winning so to speak lmao.

TheIndyJedi

Not only is Trump president, with people commenting that we live in an idiocracy cause Trump says a lot of dumb shit, but despite all that... Trump and America are the ones winning so to speak lmao.

You mean it's possible Trump could be a crab person or a Giant Guinea pig in disguise?

Surtur

I just wonder if wind turbines cause cancer in all 57 states of the USA or if it's only in a select few.

Bashar Teg
"but derbama"

Surtur
"but derbama"

^Triggered

Btw shouldn't you be responding and telling Rob there is already a Trump topic? Just thought I'd remind you and help you stay consistent smile

Trocity
Still not as dumb as Hank Johnson thinking islands can tip over and uhhhh.... capsize.

Bashar Teg
^Triggered

Btw shouldn't you be responding and telling Rob there is already a Trump topic? Just thought I'd remind you and help you stay consistent smile

How many edits, rage boi? laughing out loud

Surtur
How many edits, rage boi? laughing out loud

Really? That's all you have now? That I edited a post?

Bashar Teg
you gonna cwy now? baby

Surtur
...you got triggered over edits. Sisters in town?

Bashar Teg
topic hurts your wittle fee-fees so you need to derail it? awww baby

Surtur

I was one of the first to vote that Trump is a moron.

Serious question: why are you so upset? An edit set you off.

Bashar Teg

Surtur
If it hurt my feelings I don't see why I'd vote that Trump is a moron. Try to keep up.

Bashar Teg

Surtur
You're so mad...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.