Assange arrested in London

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
What next?

Bashar Teg
Hopefully a noose.

Putinbot1
I don't disagree

dadudemon
Hopefully more leaks because what we need now more than ever are more organizations like Wikileaks.

I understand that the both of you do not like him because of the leaks about the DNC. Those leaks revealed the corruption and favoritism Hillary was enjoying at the shafting of Sanders. Clinton; enmeshed with corruption, crimes, and warmongering; should not be the person for why you take a stand against wikileaks. NB4 denials

Also, I like it that people pretend that Trump ordered the "hacks" against the DNC. However, the DNC had already been hit by Russia when Trump made his famous statement, contrary to what everyone was fed in headlines on the media. You have to go down into the articles to find the truth which should make you both angry:

Okay, CNN, if that's true, then why is your article titled "Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying"?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/trump-asked-russians-to-get-clinton-emails-they-immediately-started-trying-/index.html

You both should be worried about stuff like this. An organization like CNN outright lied and mislead people over this. That should be disturbing to you. But all you care about is Wikileaks released lots of e-mails from the DNC that showed Hillary and the Democrats were corrupt. Okay?

What about the fact that the RNC was also attacked by Russia during this same time period by the same group? Hmm? Why don't you guys talk about that? They failed because of the security measures that the RNC had.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/republican-national-committee-security-foiled-russian-hackers-1481850043

Before the DNC corruption was revealed, everyone loved Wikileaks especially liberals and libertarians. Amazing how quickly people turn when "their guy" is revealed to be terrible.

Edit - This is why I absolutely cannot trust or support the Democrats at all. The Republicans are not far behind.

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Good post.

The two replies above you don't exactly inspire a lot of confidence either:
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Hopefully a noose. Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't disagree

......Really guys??

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
what about your feelings, brolly? tell me more about how you feel about me

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
More ad hominem baby crap? good to know thumb up

BrolyBlack
Point out where I hurt you.

Bashar Teg
^^more ad hominem? cool thumb up

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

......Really guys??

so I went for the low hanging fruit. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it? stick out tongue

BrolyBlack
None, thanks for trying

jaden_2.0
Weird how people's opinion of Assange changes based on their politics.

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
Equador revoked his asylum and allowed the London metropolitan police in to arrest him.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud he looks rather frail I hope him and Pamela work out.

panthergod
Seeing fake liberals cheer on totalitarianism is why I can't wait to see them lose.

BrolyBlack
Liberals are losers

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by panthergod
Seeing fake liberals cheer on totalitarianism is why I can't wait to see them lose.

Which ones? The "real liberals" that wanted him arrested when he published the killing of journalists or the later ones that wanted him arrested when he published the emails?

Bashar Teg
It's almost as if exposing human rights abuses and election tampering are two completely different things. Crazy talk, I say!

jaden_2.0
You say election tampering, some say exposing the truth about potentially elected officials who want you to trust them when they don't deserve it.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hopefully more leaks because what we need now more than ever are more organizations like Wikileaks.

I understand that the both of you do not like him because of the leaks about the DNC. Those leaks revealed the corruption and favoritism Hillary was enjoying at the shafting of Sanders. Clinton; enmeshed with corruption, crimes, and warmongering; should not be the person for why you take a stand against wikileaks. NB4 denials

Also, I like it that people pretend that Trump ordered the "hacks" against the DNC. However, the DNC had already been hit by Russia when Trump made his famous statement, contrary to what everyone was fed in headlines on the media. You have to go down into the articles to find the truth which should make you both angry:

Okay, CNN, if that's true, then why is your article titled "Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying"?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/politics/trump-asked-russians-to-get-clinton-emails-they-immediately-started-trying-/index.html

You both should be worried about stuff like this. An organization like CNN outright lied and mislead people over this. That should be disturbing to you. But all you care about is Wikileaks released lots of e-mails from the DNC that showed Hillary and the Democrats were corrupt. Okay?

What about the fact that the RNC was also attacked by Russia during this same time period by the same group? Hmm? Why don't you guys talk about that? They failed because of the security measures that the RNC had.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/republican-national-committee-security-foiled-russian-hackers-1481850043

Before the DNC corruption was revealed, everyone loved Wikileaks especially liberals and libertarians. Amazing how quickly people turn when "their guy" is revealed to be terrible.

Edit - This is why I absolutely cannot trust or support the Democrats at all. The Republicans are not far behind.

It is funny how we need full transparency for the any of Trumps dirty deeds, but otherwise nah...leaks are now bad.

Both sides are hypocrites over leaks. Whining and crying when it's against them and either cheering or just pretending it isn't happening when it happens to their opponents.

Surtur
Anyways, do I think he should be executed no. If he broke the law and is caught...what can you do? I hope he has good lawyers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's almost as if exposing human rights abuses and election tampering are two completely different things. Crazy talk, I say!

....Election tampering implies malice and bad actors. Assange published accurate information on his site, did he not?

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
You say election tampering, some say exposing the truth about potentially elected officials who want you to trust them when they don't deserve it.

Many of the same people who greatly despise Trump are the same people who loved Bernie Sanders.

But they cannot separate their hate of Trump from their love of being a Democrat. It's frustrating trying to explain this to Democrats. You can both love Bernie and despise Democrat corruption - no cognitive dissonance necessary.

Just like you can oppose Democrats and not be a Republican. Or vice versa.

People are still perturbed over Hillary losing and the reasons around her loss. They are still blaming everything but Hillary sucking. And their problems are revealed in their anti-GOP, anti-Trump, and anti-Wikileaks comments.

You can just blame Hillary for being a terrible candidate despite the hundreds of millions she spent (vastly eclipsing the paltry thousands that the Russians spent...but, hey, the Russians are to blame for Hillary losing the election, right? Lame excuses) to win and the corruption discovered to shaft Bernie.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
....Election tampering implies malice and bad actors. Assange published accurate information on his site, did he not?

He did. People are angry at him and Wikileaks because it reflected negatively on Democrats. It exposed their corruption.

BrolyBlack

Mueller didnt even bother to talk to Assange, so what are you even talking about? Wikileaks wasnt in a single indictment by the special councsel.

Also are you mad a Chelsea Manning about all this two since it appears she conspired with him?

I bet you are not, because you dont actually care about this, you just care about the person who hurt you.

mike brown
Which ones? The "real liberals" that wanted him arrested when he published the killing of journalists or the later ones that wanted him arrested when he published the emails? that's the ironic part... The left was defending him and the right maligning him when it was shit about Iraq he was leaking... Now the roles are reversed cause he targeted Hillary.

For as much as people talk about a threat to our democracy from Russia, the DNC leak was actually good for democracy imo. Illegal, maybe. And I'm guessing the guy is done for. But yeah... It's only really bad for the people who were exposed being shady.

BackFire
Wow, did this come as out of nowhere as it seems? Pretty big deal, will be interesting to see what happens from here.

Surtur
Many of the same people who greatly despise Trump are the same people who loved Bernie Sanders.

But they cannot separate their hate of Trump from their love of being a Democrat. It's frustrating trying to explain this to Democrats. You can both love Bernie and despise Democrat corruption - no cognitive dissonance necessary.

Just like you can oppose Democrats and not be a Republican. Or vice versa.

People are still perturbed over Hillary losing and the reasons around her loss. They are still blaming everything but Hillary sucking. And their problems are revealed in their anti-GOP, anti-Trump, and anti-Wikileaks comments.

You can just blame Hillary for being a terrible candidate despite the hundreds of millions she spent (vastly eclipsing the paltry thousands that the Russians spent...but, hey, the Russians are to blame for Hillary losing the election, right? Lame excuses) to win and the corruption discovered to shaft Bernie.

We kinda see this with Tim Pool. They can't handle him, they label him a Trumper cuz he dares point out the dumb shit they do.

cdtm

Are you implying Assange was a Russian stooge?

Or do you take exception to how he obtained the emails.

If the latter, do you feel the Watergate break in was justified?

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by BackFire
Wow, did this come as out of nowhere as it seems? Pretty big deal, will be interesting to see what happens from here.

Not really. President Moreno has never wanted him there and has been making his life in the embassy increasingly difficult since he came to power in 2017.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
Are you implying Assange was a Russian stooge?

Or do you take exception to how he obtained the emails.

If the latter, do you feel the Watergate break in was justified?

*strawman defeated*

i think he's a malignant POS who did the right thing at one time by exposing human rights abuses, but probably for no better reason than what followed. he's just a shit stirrer who thought it would be funny to take a big shit on the executive branch by helping trump get elected .

i take exception to how he took part in a conspiracy orchestrated by putin to polarize and weaken the US, assisted by russian hackers and paid russian trolls (and unpaid western neckbeards and incels).

context matters. watergate? really?

jaden_2.0
i think he's a malignant POS who did the right thing at one time by exposing human rights abuses, but probably for no better reason than what followed. he's just a shit stirrer who thought it would be funny to take a big shit on the executive branch by helping trump get elected .

i take exception to how he took part in a conspiracy orchestrated by putin to polarize and weaken the US, assisted by russian hackers and paid russian trolls (and unpaid western neckbeards and incels).

Would you have rather not known the information contained in the emails that were leaked?

dadudemon
Would you have rather not known the information contained in the emails that were leaked?

You didn't ask me...

But I would have been okay or even happy with Sanders as president. But not Hillary or Trump. I am glad that information got leaked.

TempAccount
He and Snowden are the true heroes.

mike brown
Would you have rather not known the information contained in the emails that were leaked? do you really need to ask? Anything that hurt Hillary's chances = he would rather not know.

Bentley
This guy is a modern hero, sad to see him betrayed by several countries at once.

Putinbot1

context matters. watergate? really? Correct answer.

Bentley
The executive branch needs to be nerfed awesr

BrolyBlack

You do realzie this indictment has northing to do with Russia or the 2016 election, and Mueller and his team never even attempted to interview him.

he's an intermediary just like the intercept and many other news organizations.

Did you forget when Chris cuomo told us reading the leaked emails was illegal unless you are in the media? I hope you didnt, but in case you did, here you go.

eQllunHssEk

jaden_2.0
That probably just angers him even more. That he's not being charged for wrecking Clinton.

BrolyBlack
Indeed.

cdtm
He's a muckraker.

He doesn't care who he embarrasses, really.

Bashar Teg
That probably just angers him even more. That he's not being charged for wrecking Clinton.

*strawman defeated*

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
What next?

Two things I'd like to see:

1) A fair trial for this man and if he's guilty, let him suffer the proper repercussions.

2) Every bit of info he's gleaned over the years is released to the public. Make it an even playing field with the dirt being scattered.

I didn't have a problem with Assange until I saw him in 2016 on the Bill Maher show and it was obvious he wasn't about the 'fair release and full transparency' of information he claimed to stand on(which was great, imo) , he was strictly helping only one side in our 2016 election and that's not what wikileaks was supposed to be about.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Two things I'd like to see:

1) A fair trial for this man and if he's guilty, let him suffer the proper repercussions.

2) Every bit of info he's gleaned over the years is released to the public. Make it an even playing field with the dirt being scattered.

I didn't have a problem with Assange until I saw him in 2016 on the Bill Maher show and it was obvious he wasn't about the 'fair release and full transparency' of information he claimed to stand on(which was great, imo) , he was strictly helping only one side in our 2016 election and that's not what wikileaks was supposed to be about.

I'll look that up.

But from my experience, it's the leftists who are ruining this kind of dialogue. You're not allowed to criticize the democrats or the shrieking reeeees drown you out. I am more inclined to believe you're just being a partisan-hack than Assange being biased with Maher. The Democrats deserved all of Assange's hate and activity and then some. They still do.

Robtard
I'll look that up.

But from my experience, it's the leftists who are ruining this kind of dialogue. You're not allowed to criticize the democrats or the shrieking reeeees drown you out. I am more inclined to believe you're just being a partisan-hack than Assange being biased with Maher. The Democrats deserved all of Assange's hate and activity and then some. They still do.

Bill Maher asked him (not verbatim) why he also wasn't looking into the RNC and Trump, like Trump's taxes to make it an even playing field like Assange is supposed to be about and he phaggishly said with a wry smile something "I'll get on it", knowing that wasn't going to happen.

Believe what you will about me, but Assange didn't play even-steven in 2016.

dadudemon
Bill Maher asked him (not verbatim) why he also wasn't looking into the RNC and Trump, like Trump's taxes to make it an even playing field like Assange is supposed to be about and he phaggishly said with a wry smile something "I'll get on it", knowing that wasn't going to happen.

I don't mean to imply you are a partisan hack, that was hastily typed when my coworker was bothering me. I mean that most of the points, like the one you're making, are from partisan hacks and I would not be surprised if you're parroting those ideas back which is what most of us do on the daily.

I would also like to be wrong. I am not very pleased with the partisanship going on in US politics, right now.

Surtur
I don't mean to imply you are a partisan hack, that was hastily typed when my coworker was bothering me. I mean that most of the points, like the one you're making, are from partisan hacks and I would not be surprised if you're parroting those ideas back which is what most of us do on the daily.

I would also like to be wrong. I am not very pleased with the partisanship going on in US politics, right now.

It's possible Assange could be partisan. On the other hand...lol, didn't this guy leak out texts and embarrassing photos of the dude who is *running* the damn country granting him asylum?

You'd think if he's willing to sit on maaaaajor dirt on the RNC the dude would sit on a photo of the dude who runs the country that is helping him out eating lobster in bed or whatever the f*ck it was.

Robtard

My information comes from watching the specific Bill Maher episode in 2016 when he had Assange (via satellite) on, I'm getting the information directly from the Maher/Assange exchange; not someone else's views.

Bill asked Assange what about playing neutral and showing full transparency for both sides and Assange ducked out.

Surtur
It seems almost like Maher was calling for the RNC to be hacked...

Probably just joking smile

Robtard
He didn't say that iirc, he asked for full dirt transparency for both sides, since Assange is supposed to be a neutral player.

Surtur
He didn't say that iirc, he asked for full dirt transparency for both sides, since Assange is supposed to be a neutral player.

In other words "hack both if you're gonna hack one".

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Surtur
roll eyes (sarcastic)

He was just joking anyways, no need to pretend like he was saying "get dirt on Republicans too, via strictly legal means".

But if you need to do so, I'll allow it.

Robtard
Another personal win for Surt. He's a big boy.

Surtur
Another personal win for Surt. He's a big boy.

^Triggered.

eThneoLgrRnae

"Didn't play 'even-steven' in 2016." Uh, yeah... that's because he had nothing on Trump or republicans. There was no Seth Rich equivalent on the republicans' side. I know all of you sore losers on the left like to believe the BS story that the Deep State wants you to believe that Russia was the source of the leaked Hillary, DNC, and Podesta emails but that's a straight-up lie. All the evidence points to Seth Rich being the leaker regardless of what Snopes (LOL) says about it being a "baseless conspiracy theory."

All Russia did was put out a few propaganda videos & they put out just as much anti-Trump/pro-Hillary vids as they did the other way around. They had ZERO actual effect on the outcome of the election despite what you all on the left wanna so desperately believe to soothe your massive-level butthurt. They had ZERO to do w/Wikileaks & everything Wikileaks puts out is factual. It's not like they just make shit up the way CNN & MSNBC does. Julian Assange is far more of an actual journalist than ANYONE in MSM. He is totally unbiased. He justs puts out the truth without any kind of spin and let's us decide what to make of it. This shouldn't be a partisan issue. We should all be standing-up for him & demanding he be set free. His arrrest is an attack on the 1st amendment (freedom of the press) & yes I realize he isn't an American citizen but he should still have a right to publish information as a journalist.

It's sad to see that people like you & the cuck Bashy can't see that Assange is a hero because you're both still so butthurt over 2016 election. He hurt y'alls feelings and so you won't give him the praise he deserves. In other words, you're both acting like children... spoiled little brats to be more accurate. Just like how pretty much everyone in general on the left has been acting since Trump won almost 2 1/2 years ago.

W/out Assange, we wouldn't know of the horrible war crimes our government has committed during Iraq war. We also wouldn't have known about the EU's plan to sink boats of refugees coming from Libya to Europe (not that I'm in favor of massive migration as it's destroying Europe but I'm certainly not in favor of killing people who try to migrate either). And finally, yes, we wouldn't have known about all of Hillary's and the DNC's shenanigans like cheating Bernie out of the nomination & Hillary paying people to dress up as Bernie supporters and disrupt Trump rallies & a bunch of other stuff (including lots of gross stuff thatt make me sick to my stomach just thinking about it). Julian Assange is a true hero. Period.

It was a huge letdown when President Trump sat there and pretended like he knew nothing about Assange after all the praise he gave to WL's in 2016 campaign. If Trump doesn't end up pardoning him then he can kiss my vote for him in 2020 goodbye. Not that it means I'm gonna be voting democrat though (LOL). Love my country & my God-given individual rights too much to do some shit like that. No, if Trump disappoints me by not pardoning Assange & not getting a significant portion of wall built by time election rolls around then I will either vote 3rd party or just not bother voting at all.

I can't help but thinking the reason Trump sat there and played dumb was because he perhaps felt trapped. He knows that the official story is that Russia was the source for the DNC leaks and so he feels like he has to distance himself as far as possible from Assange & WL's because he's perhaps worried that if he stands-up for Assange then the media would go berserk and yell "See!! We were right all along! This proves he's a Russian agent! Mueller was covering up for him!!".

Putinbot1
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
"Didn't play 'even-steven' in 2016." Uh, yeah... that's because he had nothing on Trump or republicans. There was no Seth Rich equivalent on the republicans' side. I know all of you sore losers on the left like to believe the BS story that the Deep State wants you to believe that Russia was the source of the leaked Hillary, DNC, and Podesta emails but that's a straight-up lie. All the evidence points to Seth Rich being the leaker regardless of what Snopes (LOL) says about it being a "baseless conspiracy theory."

All Russia did was put out a few propaganda videos & they put out just as much anti-Trump/pro-Hillary vids as they did the other way around. They had ZERO actual effect on the outcome of the election despite what you all on the left wanna so desperately believe to soothe your massive-level butthurt. They had ZERO to do w/Wikileaks & everything Wikileaks puts out is factual. It's not like they just make shit up the way CNN & MSNBC does. Julian Assange is far more of an actual journalist than ANYONE in MSM. He is totally unbiased. He justs puts out the truth without any kind of spin and let's us decide what to make of it. This shouldn't be a partisan issue. We should all be standing-up for him & demanding he be set free. His arrrest is an attack on the 1st amendment (freedom of the press) & yes I realize he isn't an American citizen but he should still have a right to publish information as a journalist.

It's sad to see that people like you & the cuck Bashy can't see that Assange is a hero because you're both still so butthurt over 2016 election. He hurt y'alls feelings and so you won't give him the praise he deserves. In other words, you're both acting like children... spoiled little brats to be more accurate. Just like how pretty much everyone in general on the left has been acting since Trump won almost 2 1/2 years ago.

W/out Assange, we wouldn't know of the horrible war crimes our government has committed during Iraq war. We also wouldn't have known about the EU's plan to sink boats of refugees coming from Libya to Europe (not that I'm in favor of massive migration as it's destroying Europe but I'm certainly not in favor of killing people who try to migrate either). And finally, yes, we wouldn't have known about all of Hillary's and the DNC's shenanigans like cheating Bernie out of the nomination & Hillary paying people to dress up as Bernie supporters and disrupt Trump rallies & a bunch of other stuff (including lots of gross stuff thatt make me sick to my stomach just thinking about it). Julian Assange is a true hero. Period.

It was a huge letdown when President Trump sat there and pretended like he knew nothing about Assange after all the praise he gave to WL's in 2016 campaign. If Trump doesn't end up pardoning him then he can kiss my vote for him in 2020 goodbye. Not that it means I'm gonna be voting democrat though (LOL). Love my country & my God-given individual rights too much to do some shit like that. No, if Trump disappoints me by not pardoning Assange & not getting a significant portion of wall built by time election rolls around then I will either vote 3rd party or just not bother voting at all.

I can't help but thinking the reason Trump sat there and played dumb was because he perhaps felt trapped. He knows that the official story is that Russia was the source for the DNC leaks and so he feels like he has to distance himself as far as possible from Assange & WL's because he's perhaps worried that if he stands-up for Assange then the media would go berserk and yell "See!! We were right all along! This proves he's a Russian agent! Mueller was covering up for him!!". It's XYZ

eThneoLgrRnae
^Oh, look... it's the Brit who is obsessed with America, the people who live here, & how we live our lives & who we vote for. Obviously someone who is still butthurt over the fact America is the greatest country on Earth and the fact we whipped the Brits in not just one, but two wars. smile It's ok though. Go soothe your butthurt by making yet another "America sucks!!" thread. You know you want to!

Seriously though, I've no idea what you're talking about. Is XYZ another forum member or something?

Putinbot1
^Oh, look... it's the Brit who is obsessed with America, the people who live here, & how we live our lives & who we vote for. Obviously someone who is still butthurt over the fact America is the greatest country on Earth and the fact we whipped the Brits in not just one, but two wars. smile It's ok though. Go soothe your butthurt by making yet another "America sucks!!" thread. You know you want to!

Seriously though, I've no idea what you're talking about. Is XYZ another forum member or something? Ahh, a sock of a forummer still active. smile Amusing.

eThneoLgrRnae
Ahh, as I thought. I've triggered you. Triggered Brit. I'm not a sock but if it makes ya feel better by believing it then so be it.

eThneoLgrRnae
You do realize that people can read posts on this forum w/out becoming a member correct? Oh, my bad, I forgot. You're a Brit (a snowflake leftist one at that) so you aren't too bright are you? smile

Putinbot1
You do realize that people can read posts on this forum w/out becoming a member correct? Oh, my bad, I forgot. You're a Brit (a snowflake leftist one at that) so you aren't too bright are you? smile yeah, but that's not what you did. Haha you're hilariously hurt, was it Rob or Bash who did this to you?

eThneoLgrRnae
Bottom line: America, not UK, is by far the greatest country on the planet. smile

Putinbot1
Bottom line: America, not UK, is by far the greatest country on the planet. smile oh, it was me... Hahaha.

eThneoLgrRnae
Come on, dude... you and I both know that the UK is America's b***h. That's why your government will happily hand over the hero Assange to our government for prosecution and we both know he won't be getting a fair trial. When America says "jump!" the British government replies "Yes sir, Mr. America! How high would u like us to jump for you, master?!" LOL

#FreeAssange #FreeJulian

eThneoLgrRnae
There is a hilarious video on You Tube called "Honest Government Ad" in which it is shown how everyone involved with Assange's arrest is, in fact, America's b**ch!

Robtard
It's XYZ

I stopped reading after a few lines when I read his attempt to flip the "deep state!" claim onto non-Trumpers, so fresh, so clever. I'm sure the rest of his rant was equal levels of drivel, Trumpers never change.

Don't think it's XYZ though, but another returned retard or an active retard who made another account to whine and spit-spew.

Putinbot1
I stopped reading after a few lines when I read his attempt to flip the "deep state!" claim onto non-Trumpers, so fresh, so clever. Trumpers never change.

Don't think it's XYZ though, but another returned retard or an active retard who made another account to whine and spit-spew. Fly perhaps, he has numerous socks.

Robtard
One retard is as good as the next I suppose.

eThneoLgrRnae
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. In any case, #FreeAssange #FreeJulian

Putinbot1
One retard is as good as the next I suppose. Fly is more retarded than most retards Rob.

Robtard
Yeah, fair enough on that fact

Putinbot1
Yeah, fair enough on that fact Fly isn't just as goog as another retard, Fly is greater...

Robtard
Seems Trump is now distancing himself from Assange; it was all just more "jokes". Just shows that Trump will throw anyone under the bus because he's selfish to the core and only cares about himself. Assange isn't getting a pardon or help from Trump's office if/when he's found guilty of crimes.

LoLz at the Trumpers who will bend over and take it in the ass again from Trump like they always do.

Putinbot1
Seems Trump is now distancing himself from Assange; it was all just more "jokes". Just shows that Trump will throw anyone under the bus because he's selfish to the core and only cares about himself. Assange isn't getting a pardon or help from Trump's office if/when he's found guilty of crimes.

LoLz at the Trumpers who will bend over and take it in the ass again from Trump like they always do. Lol Exactly... Surt and Broly love it in the ass from Trump.

dadudemon
Lol Exactly... Surt and Broly love it in the ass from Trump.

NOT THE ASS!! That's where the poop comes from! Oh no!

cry

Putinbot1
NOT THE ASS!! That's where the poop comes from! Oh no!

cry True it will gag there mouth for a bit.

dadudemon
True it will gag there mouth for a bit.

lol, it's funny because you indirectly called them buttfaces.

haha, buttfaces.

Putinbot1
lol, it's funny because you indirectly called them buttfaces.

haha, buttfaces. :,lol:

Surtur

Your obsession over me and your gay fantasies over me are hilarious.

Robtard

100% guarantee they both and people like them will follow the new Trumper marching orders regarding Assange. One. Hundred. Percent. Guaranteed.

Surtur
100% guarantee they both and people like them will follow the new Trumper marching orders regarding Assange. One. Hundred. Percent. Guaranteed.

You're so upset, need to calm down.

dadudemon

What are the new marching orders? Just forget about it and pretend he never existed?

Robtard
Assange isn't getting help out of the Trump admin, Trump was just "joking" about loving him. A hero in 2016 to the Cult of Trump, now just a loser sad

Surtur
What are the new marching orders? Just forget about it and pretend he never existed?

This is the part where Rob pretends like people here who voted were Trump were massive Julian Assange fans, so when I say I give two shits either way, he can go "ohh you're changing cuz of Trump".

Just watch.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
This is the part where Rob pretends like people here who voted were Trump were massive Julian Assange fans, so when I say I give two shits either way, he can go "ohh you're changing cuz of Trump".

Just watch.

^ Because Surt wasn't creaming him shit stained undies over Assange and the email dump in 2016 and how it hurt Clinton. Nope, he never cared now or something. Too funny. Get madder.

Surtur
^ Because Surt wasn't creaming him shit stained undies over Assange and the email dump in 2016 and how it hurt Clinton. Nope, he never cared now or something. Too funny.

Why does enjoying the wikileaks thing mean I cared about Assange personally and what happens to him?

Robtard
Called it.

Surtur

Just watch.

Yes, I did indeed call it.

Robtard
Another pretend eWin, what a big boy Surt is.

Putinbot1
Is Surt triggering, he needs to suck on Daddy Trump's dick some more the warm load will calm him right down.

Surtur
Another pretend eWin, what a big boy Surt is.

*yawn*

mike brown

Believe what you will about me, but Assange didn't play even-steven in 2016. Why does that really matter? Since when is a whistle blower obligated to target both sides? Would you really be taking the same stance he only leaked shit that makes the Republicans look bad? I guess whoever released the Hollywood access tape should be criticized for not digging up dirt on Hillary too.

Fact is what he did to expose the shooting of journalists, the diplomatic cables, etc was probably illegal just like the DNC hacks... But the information is valuable and so I'm glad he did it even if he ends up in prison or worse.

Robtard
When your stance is that you're a neutral player who exposes wrongs regardless of where they stem from, it matters. That was kinda Wikileaks company culture. Now if Assagne had professed himself as a biased player playing for one side and Russian buttboy, no problem.

To your question. Absolutely.

I said I hope he gets a fair trial.

Putinbot1
Particularly, given the dates, he decided to release.

dadudemon
I'm very glad Assange did what he did and I hope that their work helped Hillary lose the 2016 presidential election.

Likely, it did not. The documentary I saw on the 2016 election, made by a democrat, clearly documented how much the democrats turned on their on party of the primaries and Bernie Sanders fiasco.

It would be nice if I could give credit to Wikileaks and Assange for Hillary losing, though. It would be very nice. Wish I could. But I must look at the facts and admit it was the corruption and overall terribleness that was Hillary Clinton.

Robtard
Particularly, given the dates, he decided to release.

What's funny, you have Trumpers magically now saying they don't give a shit what happens to Assange (eg Surt) and a not-Trumper like me saying I hope Assange still gets a fair trail and that's not the problem, the problem is me saying that I only lost faith in Assange in 2016 after he showed himself to be biased and a toadie to Russia.

Putinbot1
What's funny, you have Trumpers magically now saying they don't give a shit what happens to Assange (eg Surt) and a not-Trumper like me saying I hope Assange still gets a fair trail and that's not the problem, the problem is me saying that I only lost faith in Assange in 2016 after he showed himself to be biased and a toadie to Russia. I lost faith in him then too, ti be honest Rob, everyone deserves a fair trial. Trump deserves a fair trial now too.

Surtur
What's funny, you have Trumpers magically now saying they don't give a shit what happens to Assange (eg Surt) and a not-Trumper like me saying I hope Assange still gets a fair trail and that's not the problem, the problem is me saying that I only lost faith in Assange in 2016 after he showed himself to be biased and a toadie to Russia.

What have I ever said to imply I care what happens to Julian Assange?

Robtard
I lost faith in him then too, ti be honest Rob, everyone deserves a fair trial. Trump deserves a fair trial now too.

Agreed, don't care what level of scumbag you are, you deserve a fair trial.

Putinbot1
Agreed, don't care what level of scumbag you are, you deserve a fair trial. thumb up

Surtur
Agreed, don't care what level of scumbag you are, you deserve a fair trial.

Are people saying he doesn't deserve a fair trial?

Silent Master
Odd that people only lost faith in Assange once he went after someone they support.

Robtard
Are people saying he doesn't deserve a fair trial?

You directly implied it with your "I don't care" sentiments towards Assagne, as an example.

Give the man a fair trial.

Surtur
You directly implied it with your "I don't care" sentiments towards Assagne, as an example.

Give the man a fair trial.

Lol this is a stretch even for you.

Robtard
Lol this is a stretch even for you.

You said "I give two shits either way" in regards to Assange's situation just the last page, sporto.

While your grammar is shit, it's clear what you meant, you don't care (now).

Surtur
You said "I give two shits either way" in regards to Assange's situation just the last page, sporto.

While your grammar is shit, it's clear what you meant, you don't care (now).

It means I don't care if he is found guilty or innocent. It doesn't mean I do not care about due process.

Robtard
https://media.giphy.com/media/jeXiz1RAvzX44/giphy.gif

mike brown
When your stance is that you're a neutral player who exposes wrongs regardless of where they stem from, it matters. That was kinda Wikileaks company culture. Now if Assagne had professed himself as a biased player playing for one side and Russian buttboy, no problem.

To your question. Absolutely.

I said I hope he gets a fair trial. It's ironic that your only criticism seems to be that he wasn't up front about his bias... Since it seems to me that is what you are doing here as well.

Let's be honest... Nobody was unbiased about 2016. Not the media, not the parties, not the public, and not Assange. There were plenty of people hell bent on Trump's destruction... Maybe Assange saw his niche more as going after Hillary and the DNC because of this or maybe he was just trying to help Trump win for whatever reason. Bottom line is some of the info he released helps us scrutinize the corruption in the Democratic party in a way that could be beneficial to the party long term... Or could at the very least benefit under dogs like Sanders short term.

Either way... Are you certain that if he had admitted his bias you would have been ok with said "interference"?

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/jeXiz1RAvzX44/giphy.gif

I've invited you to show posts of me caring about Julian Assange's welfare.

Robtard
You have literally on more than one occasion said/shown you don't care about due process. Your varied comments of "just kill them, no need for a trial" or similar on varies people accused of crimes.

Surtur
You have literally on more than one occasion said/shown you don't care about due process. Your varied comments of "just kill them, no need for a trial" or similar on varies people accused of crimes.

Can you please quote me ever saying "no need for a trial".

Robtard
Can you please quote me ever saying "no need for a trial". Lol, really? Here's a fairly recent one:

We can safely assume the one who live streamed it did it. So just put a bullet in his head.

Now do a flip.

mike brown
Remember when Chomsky was considered the left wing Jesus?

RYdDp4mHDRY

shiv
The only way Assange is going to the us is of his own free will.

Right now He is in The Queens courts

They're not going to fail to hold him for a full year in her majesty's prison service for skipping bail.

When he's released the statute of limitations will be long past on the two alleged assault claims with no wittnesses and no supporting evidence after 2 criminal investigations in 7 years in Sweden.

J.A. exists outside the reach of any government.

His legal team will keep it that way.

With ridiculous ease.

Putinbot1
Lol, really? Here's a fairly recent one:

Now do a flip. #Gottem

Surtur
Lol, really? Here's a fairly recent one:

Now do a flip.

Fair enough, if Assange live streamed himself committing crimes, toss him in jail smile

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm mostly kidding with the above sentence. I suppose if push came to shove and I found myself truly in charge of the shooters fate I'd just say put a bullet in him the moment the verdict is read if it's guilty.

eThneoLgrRnae
Honest (and hilarious) government ad regarding Assange's arrest:

https://youtu.be/1efOs0BsE0g

How many think this video is accurate? Is Britain truly America's b***h? Are they going to give in to the American government and hand J.A. over? Or will they stand up to our government? Place your bets.

This would be a good poll to make.

Surtur
There is now an international arrest warrant out for the previous leader of Ecuador cuz of Assange. Lol.

shiv
What ever and how ever any one person, group or institution comments, makes statements or indicts.

Julian Assange is going nowhere until he has served his 1 year sentence in the U.K.

When the court is satisfied he has served his time he will be a free man.

But? But? ...You'll See.

Surtur
Question is...is society safer with him behind bars?

shiv
It's a

Court Order Offence

not a

Public Order Offence

mike brown
Honest (and hilarious) government ad regarding Assange's arrest:

https://youtu.be/1efOs0BsE0g

How many think this video is accurate? Is Britain truly America's b***h? Are they going to give in to the American government and hand J.A. over? Or will they stand up to our government? Place your bets.

This would be a good poll to make. place your bets? They've been our ***** since basically ww1

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Well, yes... that's true I suppose.

Surtur

Putinbot1
Assange gets 50 weeks for skipping bail.

shiv
From his hearing The court held him Exactly 3 weeks before the official pronouncement of his sentence

3 and 50 = 52 + 1

1 week extra

Putinbot1
Originally posted by shiv
From his hearing The court held him Exactly 3 weeks before the official pronouncement of his sentence

3 and 50 = 52 + 1

1 week extra You called it mate.

Robtard
Assange gets 50 weeks for skipping bail.

Does Sweden get him after he's done his 50weeks (or however much of that he serves) in regards to his rape charges?

jaden_2.0
Does Sweden get him after he's done his 50weeks (or however much of that he serves) in regards to his rape charges?

Last I understood they dropped the charges years ago although there was talk about reinvestigation after he left the embassy.

Robtard
So it's possible Assange could be doing more time.

shiv
That would be unlawful.

Putinbot1
17 more charges from the US

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.