KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Assange arrested in London

Assange arrested in London
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Assange arrested in London

What next?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 10:10 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Hopefully a noose.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 10:41 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't disagree

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 10:54 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Hopefully more leaks because what we need now more than ever are more organizations like Wikileaks.

I understand that the both of you do not like him because of the leaks about the DNC. Those leaks revealed the corruption and favoritism Hillary was enjoying at the shafting of Sanders. Clinton; enmeshed with corruption, crimes, and warmongering; should not be the person for why you take a stand against wikileaks. NB4 denials

Also, I like it that people pretend that Trump ordered the "hacks" against the DNC. However, the DNC had already been hit by Russia when Trump made his famous statement, contrary to what everyone was fed in headlines on the media. You have to go down into the articles to find the truth which should make you both angry:

quote:
We didn't know exactly what the Russians were doing at the time, but Trump's request was a very big deal during the Democratic convention and after the Democratic National Committee's email server had already been hacked.

Okay, CNN, if that's true, then why is your article titled "Trump asked Russians to get Clinton emails. They immediately started trying"?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/13/poli...ing-/index.html

You both should be worried about stuff like this. An organization like CNN outright lied and mislead people over this. That should be disturbing to you. But all you care about is Wikileaks released lots of e-mails from the DNC that showed Hillary and the Democrats were corrupt. Okay?

What about the fact that the RNC was also attacked by Russia during this same time period by the same group? Hmm? Why don't you guys talk about that? They failed because of the security measures that the RNC had.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/republ...kers-1481850043

Before the DNC corruption was revealed, everyone loved Wikileaks especially liberals and libertarians. Amazing how quickly people turn when "their guy" is revealed to be terrible.

Edit - This is why I absolutely cannot trust or support the Democrats at all. The Republicans are not far behind.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 01:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

^Good post.

The two replies above you don't exactly inspire a lot of confidence either:
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Hopefully a noose.
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't disagree

......Really guys??

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 02:01 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Both of those guys are embarrassments. Head legal council on CNN says it’s a really “thin” indictment, meaning it’s weak.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 02:11 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Notice how Bash already believes he’s guilty without evidence but donesnt believe our own AG the Trump campaign was spies on when there is plenty of evidence.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 02:12 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what about your feelings, brolly? tell me more about how you feel about me

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 02:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

That’s all you can say these days, rather lame.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 02:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

More ad hominem baby crap? good to know thumb up

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 02:33 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Point out where I hurt you.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 02:44 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^more ad hominem? cool thumb up

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

......Really guys??

so I went for the low hanging fruit. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it? stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 02:58 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

None, thanks for trying

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:00 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Weird how people's opinion of Assange changes based on their politics.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:27 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can’t find out how they arrested him. Wasn’t he stuck in that embassy?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:33 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Equador revoked his asylum and allowed the London metropolitan police in to arrest him.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:36 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud he looks rather frail I hope him and Pamela work out.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:37 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seeing fake liberals cheer on totalitarianism is why I can't wait to see them lose.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:47 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberals are losers

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:52 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by panthergod
Seeing fake liberals cheer on totalitarianism is why I can't wait to see them lose.

Which ones? The "real liberals" that wanted him arrested when he published the killing of journalists or the later ones that wanted him arrested when he published the emails?

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 03:55 PM