Is it okay to...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TempAccount
take issue with contemporary feminism, sex discrimination against men, but not actually dislike women?

Would you still be labeled as an incel by ignorant people?

I personally have issues with sex discrimination against men and how women have been prioritized in the workplace as ideal workers.

E.g

- Insurance rates for men tend to always be higher. It pisses me off how my parents never allowed me to drive during high-school b/c of ridiculous insurance rates for young men, yet my sister who is now of age can because the insurance rates for women are significantly lower.

Hell, even as an EMT my insurance still costs more than a teenage female driver. A load of bullshit if you ask me.

- It is no secret that our economy has shifted away from jobs dominated by men (e.g truck driver, machinists, industrial jobs in general, etc) to those in service and healthcare. Women naturally are better are socializing and empathizing than men, and hence are more desirable to employers than men.

- Colleges (at least in the US) are beginning to see females as the clear majority in incoming classes. White men are actually quite the minority now in most universities. Women also tend to be better students than men when looking at average GPA and test scores, and hence have the advantage.

- Yet in spite of a society beginning to turn on traditional masculinity, I have no issues with actual women.

So is this acceptable? Or am I a mgtow/loser/incel/virgin/*derogatory leftist label*?

BrolyBlack
Shut up already

Emperordmb
Originally posted by TempAccount
take issue with contemporary feminism, sex discrimination against men, but not actually dislike women?
Yes

Would you still be labeled as an incel by ignorant people?
Also Yes

I personally have issues with sex discrimination against men
Agreed

- Insurance rates for men tend to always be higher. It pisses me off how my parents never allowed me to drive during high-school b/c of ridiculous insurance rates for young men, yet my sister who is now of age can because the insurance rates for women are significantly lower.
I wouldn't say that's an example of feminism. In absence of super detailed information on individuals, people fall back on running the statistics at a lower resolution. It's not desirable, but I wouldn't call it necessarily malevolent.

That's actually why barring employers from looking at criminal history actually hurts non-criminal black men the most, because in absence of individualized information employers put more weight on lower resolution group statistical information.

TempAccount
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Shut up already How 'bout you suck my choad?

BrolyBlack
Nah, you can suck mine though.

TempAccount
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Nah, you can suck mine though. Jeffrey Daimler style?

Tzeentch
Yes, but why would you? Coming to the conclusion that women are shit in general is just reaching full enlightenment.

cdtm
He's right about sex and insurance.

It's not always one way or another, but the fact they can say "This insurance views men/women as a bigger risk" is pretty disgusting.

Needless to point out what if scenerios, such as "Blacks are views as a bigger insurance risk.." If anyone tried that, the social media lynch mobs would be out in force.

Robtard
The vehicle insurance rates for men and women is based on data that a 16yo male is far more likely to speed and drive recklessly and get into an accident than a 16yo female is and this true up the age ladder. Once you hit around 30 the rates start to equalize.

Again, this is based on data supported by traffic citations and accident reports. And while I believe women are worse drivers in general, this isn't some sexist agenda by the "feminazi cuck leftist" front, it's the mega corporation insurance companies trying to bank in where/when they can.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
The vehicle insurance rates for men and women is based on data that a 16yo male is far more likely to speed and drive recklessly and get into an accident than a 16yo female is and this true up the age ladder. Once you hit around 30 the rates start to equalize.

Again, this is based on data supported by traffic citations and accident reports. And while I believe women are worse drivers in general, this isn't some sexist agenda by the "feminazi cuck leftist" front, it's the mega corporation insurance companies trying to bank in where/when they can. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
He's right about sex and insurance.

It's not always one way or another, but the fact they can say "This insurance views men/women as a bigger risk" is pretty disgusting.

Needless to point out what if scenerios, such as "Blacks are views as a bigger insurance risk.." If anyone tried that, the social media lynch mobs would be out in force.

And the feminists who claim they want equality don't seem to really care about the insurance issue.

The fake pink tax bullshit and the wage gap myth? Oh then they care...

dadudemon

Again, this is based on data supported by traffic citations and accident reports. And while I believe women are worse drivers in general, this isn't some sexist agenda by the "feminazi cuck leftist" front, it's the mega corporation insurance companies trying to bank in where/when they can.

Right, in the Risk Management world, this fact is not even remotely controversial.

Sorry, young men represent a higher financial risk, as drivers, than women. smile Facts don't care about your feelings.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
thumb up

thumb upOriginally posted by dadudemon
Right, in the Risk Management world, this fact is not even remotely controversial.

Sorry, young men represent a higher financial risk, as drivers, than women. smile Facts don't care about your feelings.

Bingo

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon

Sexist pig.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Sexist pig.

Reported.

You're going to get a ban or warning, for sure.

BrolyBlack
Was it just a report or a TPS Report? It makes a difference.

Silent Master
It was a DIC report.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Reported.

You're going to get a ban or warning, for sure.

Too late I already reported you for misogyny and for the denial of feelings.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Silent Master
It was a DIC report.

Did it have a cover sheet?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
Too late I already reported you for misogyny and for the denial of feelings.

Oh really?

I reported you for improper use of the report button.

You'll get banned, then the ban will get lifted, just so they can ban you a second time.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon

Surtur
Say what again.

F7Ad1AuHriI

snowdragon

Yes, but on the other hand, health insurance premiums tend to be more expensive for women due to their plumbing.

Young healthy men can get ridiculously low premiums with full coverage, ironically they tend to be one of the highest demographics that doesn't carry health insurance (of course.)

Patient_Leech

Yeah, that seems pretty legit.

My wife even admits that women seem like worse drivers. It's become sort of an inside joke between us.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yes, but on the other hand, health insurance premiums tend to be more expensive for women due to their plumbing.

Young healthy men can get ridiculously low premiums with full coverage, ironically they tend to be one of the highest demographics that doesn't carry health insurance (of course.)

That's another factor in the risk management world DDM touched (his butthole) on. Women due tend to cost more medically on average iirc, so the premiums reflect that. Even some companies are known to look poorly on hiring women due to the pregnancy issue and what it could cost the company. Where are the Male Rights Activist in here now?

Robtard
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, that seems pretty legit.

My wife even admits that women seem like worse drivers. It's become sort of an inside joke between us.

You may have the perfect wife, buddy

TempAccount

Again, this is based on data supported by traffic citations and accident reports. And while I believe women are worse drivers in general, this isn't some sexist agenda by the "feminazi cuck leftist" front, it's the mega corporation insurance companies trying to bank in where/when they can. This is the best you could do? The bias against men applies to life insurance, health insurance, really anything. Yes, men tend to take risks more than women, but can you imagine if they did this for race? e.g "Blacks tend to speed more than whites", "Asian women get into most rear end accidents" etc?

I know that in at least one US state it is illegal for insurance companies to offer lower rates for women in this regard. Why aren't we pushing for this measure?

Robtard
This is the best you could do? The bias against men applies to life insurance, health insurance, really anything. Yes, men tend to take risks more than women, but can you imagine if they did this for race? e.g "Blacks tend to speed more than whites", "Asian women get into most rear end accidents" etc?

I know that in at least one US state it is illegal for insurance companies to offer lower rates for women in this regard. Why aren't we pushing for this measure?

What I posted was facts about car insurance, sorry that it upset you.

To quickly break down what you're bringing up now:

"Life insurance", does cost a bit more for men because men tend to live far riskier lives (both in work and leisure) and in turns men tend to die younger.

"Health insurance", can actually be favored towards men. See recent exchange I had with Snow above.

"Really anything," this is just a lazy thing you added to artificially create merit to your MRA post.

Your points about race are silly because it's based on anecdotes and stereotypes eg While I personally believe Asians make for worse drivers, it's a silly stereotype. Don't even get me started on old Asian women drivers. BTW, you're Asian, right?

If it makes you feel better, I would vote for a law that equalized car insurance, because f**k insurance companies, but I also understand the reason insurance companies charge more for a 16-25yo male compared to a 16-25yo female.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.