Battle of the Emperors: Doom vs. Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
https://i.postimg.cc/HLdgfpVW/1.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/9fbh2v7d/2.jpg

how does this go?

DeadpoolXXX

MrMind
Joker in a close fight

StiltmanFTW

DeadpoolXXX
its the apostrophe? damn didnt know that. thank you

shit now im past my editing allowance so need a mod to fix it anyway. ill message badabing i guesssad

StiltmanFTW
Yes. Fancy apostrophe that smartphones, iphones, shittyphones have.

Also, avoid special characters in general. Like that fancy i letter that Philosophia has in his username.

Just make a new thread and ask Galan to close this one. And remember to hit "Preview" and see if everything's alright this time before submitting the thread.

edit: nevermind, Galan's here already.

Galan007
Fixed.

In the future please don't report your own post/thread if you need something edited. A PM will do.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes. Fancy apostrophe that smartphones, iphones, shittyphones have.

Also, avoid special characters in general. Like that fancy i letter that Philosophia has in his username.

Just make a new thread and ask Galan to close this one. And remember to hit "Preview" and see if everything's alright this time before submitting the thread.

edit: nevermind, Galan's here already. oh ok. thanks a lot for the info!Originally posted by Galan007
Fixed.

In the future please don't report your own post/thread if you need something edited. A PM will do. will do and thanks for the help also!

cdtm
Joker gives MM a cheeseburger.

Stoic
Stalemate

Sin I AM
Joker with ease...doom was lacking imo

MrMind
Doom certainly isn't as hyped as some people claim

But he still > IG and Phoenix by considerable margin

Joker still wins though, able to make all 5 dimensions go haywire. He has the power to collapse all timelines and realities

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
Fixed.

In the future please don't report your own post/thread if you need something edited. A PM will do.

That wasn't the real reason why he reported it though.

ShadowFyre
So basically a Mxy with no restraint vs. God doom? Joker.

Even if they had the exact same power level I dont think Doom would have an answer for all the crazy shit Joker would be able to come up with

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That wasn't the real reason why he reported it though. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.