KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of the Emperors: Doom vs. Joker

Battle of the Emperors: Doom vs. Joker
Started by: DeadpoolXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadpoolXXX

Battle of the Emperors: Doom vs. Joker

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

how does this go?

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 20th, 2019 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:12 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

dunno whats going on with title but i cant edit it for some reason. should be- battle of the emperors’: doom vs joker

can a mod edit it for me?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:19 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Joker in a close fight

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:21 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
dunno whats going on with title but i cant edit it for some reason. should be- battle of the emperors’: doom vs joker

can a mod edit it for me?

Stop using gay apostrophes.

Seriously, they mess the whole site up.

' - this is the only apostrophe you can safely use. You don't have it on your phone? Then stop using apostrophes, period.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

its the apostrophe? damn didnt know that. thank you

shit now im past my editing allowance so need a mod to fix it anyway. ill message badabing i guesssad

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:27 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes. Fancy apostrophe that smartphones, iphones, shittyphones have.

Also, avoid special characters in general. Like that fancy i letter that Philosophia has in his username.

Just make a new thread and ask Galan to close this one. And remember to hit "Preview" and see if everything's alright this time before submitting the thread.

edit: nevermind, Galan's here already.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Fixed.

In the future please don't report your own post/thread if you need something edited. A PM will do.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes. Fancy apostrophe that smartphones, iphones, shittyphones have.

Also, avoid special characters in general. Like that fancy i letter that Philosophia has in his username.

Just make a new thread and ask Galan to close this one. And remember to hit "Preview" and see if everything's alright this time before submitting the thread.

edit: nevermind, Galan's here already.
oh ok. thanks a lot for the info!
Originally posted by Galan007
Fixed.

In the future please don't report your own post/thread if you need something edited. A PM will do.
will do and thanks for the help also!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:35 PM
cdtm

Joker gives MM a cheeseburger.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 09:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Stalemate

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 11:10 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Joker with ease...doom was lacking imo

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 11:26 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Doom certainly isn't as hyped as some people claim

But he still > IG and Phoenix by considerable margin

Joker still wins though, able to make all 5 dimensions go haywire. He has the power to collapse all timelines and realities

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 04:07 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Galan007
Fixed.

That wasn't the real reason why he reported it though.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 04:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

So basically a Mxy with no restraint vs. God doom? Joker.

Even if they had the exact same power level I dont think Doom would have an answer for all the crazy shit Joker would be able to come up with

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 05:01 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That wasn't the real reason why he reported it though.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote