Gemini Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
CAST: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Will Smith, Clive Owen

-p-SH5OK9Jw

Talon Fang
Uncanny Valley....

Patient_Leech
It looks pretty good.

I like Ang Lee, too, so I'm intrigued.

Esau Cairn
Looks like a mesh of Looper, Banderas/Stallone Assassins with a hint of Jet Li's The One.

Not saying that that's a bad thing...

jaden_2.0
Looks pretty good. Hopefully Smith has gotten over whatever caused him to go full retard for the last few years (probably his weirdo son) and that this is a return to form.

Putinbot1
I hoped this was a reboot of the old TV show.

BruceSkywalker
saw the trailer during the nfl draft.. this is a hard pass for me.

Surtur
The movie itself doesn't interest me, but I have to say that finally it seems we have come to a point where CGI can successfully de-age someone without it making their faces look all weird.

Robtard
Seems decent, not sure I'll watch in the theater though

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Surtur
The movie itself doesn't interest me, but I have to say that finally it seems we have come to a point where CGI can successfully de-age someone without it making their faces look all weird.

Also go back and watch Ang Lee's Life of Pi. I watched it again a few weeks ago. The work they did for the CGI tiger is incredible.

BruceSkywalker
i've seen better stuff regarding clones

Tzeentch
I never thought I'd say it, but I think I've reached a point now where seeing that Will Smith is in something actively makes me less inclined to see it.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I never thought I'd say it, but I think I've reached a point now where seeing that Will Smith is in something actively makes me less inclined to see it.

You shouldn't hold stuff like After Earth against him. He's still a charismatic actor. It depends greatly on who is behind the camera and with Ang Lee's direction I bet he'll have a fascinating performance.

Again referencing Life of Pi: Ang Lee pulled an amazing performance out of a first-time actor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.