Kof 99 krizalid vs sf IV Seth!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shen long
I posted this thread somewhere.. I wasted my time sad Now I'll make up for it! Krizalid wants nests to rule but Seth stops him explaining that s.I.n will rule angered he attacks Seth!?! Round 1:krizalid (phase 1) vs unserious seth. Round 2:krizalid (phase 2) vs serious Seth. You want my opinion I think krizalid's got this for having better feats,style/design and gameplay than naked m.bison.e.g. surviving kyo's punch that one shotted him and destroyed the entire nests base and defeating the hero team which consist of k,maxima,benimaru and shingo and even surviving being hit by a boulder! Please respond,this is my first time here! And its about to rain sad !?!

Shen long
WAAAH! Why isn't anybody posting! mad !?!

SevenShackles
Krizald would only be at a disadvantage in his first feathered form but even then given his character and power sets he is fully equipped to shut him down. He has both style and feats up on him.

He is killing him and absorbing all his assets and probably a few enemies along the way as he makes a major expansion for the organization

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.