Who can fully heal from the IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Poll

Josh_Alexander
Logan. I would personally pick The Mask (Jim Carrey).

BruceSkywalker
I'd personally pick Batman the animated series..

prolly peak logan

Silent Master
The IG would destroy itself rather than let a POS character like Logan touch it.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Silent Master
The IG would destroy itself rather than let a POS character like Logan touch it.

Do you dislike Logan?

carthage
Bane

ShadowFyre
Nobody. The russos confirmed yesterday that the ig does irreparable damage when asked why hulk and thanos did not heal. I posted the link in the endgame thread.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Do you dislike Logan?

I just recognize that he's a POS character that should be permanently killed off

carthage
Logan>>> Cap

Suck it Silent

Silent Master
Agreed, Logan is far better at being a shit character.

BrolyBlack

Impediment
If a f*cking tree stump can kill Logan, then the IG will wreck him.

Galan007
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Nobody. The russos confirmed yesterday that the ig does irreparable damage when asked why hulk and thanos did not heal. I posted the link in the endgame thread. Really?

So any time we see Hulk in the MCU he's going to be all f*cked up and gimpy? Dumb.

WolvesofBabylon
Dr Manhattan

Impediment

ShadowFyre
Maybe the comic version? I didn't get the impression rhat Manhattan was anywhere near that powerful in the movie.

ShadowFyre
Its not letting me quote for some reason.

Broly, I kinda see where your going with this, so you don't think it would effect them at all?

And like I was saying to Impediment, I agree with Q and God but Manhattan never did anything on a universal scale in the movie.

Juk3n
Would have like to have seen how it affected Binary Carol. I feel like Hela would heal.

ShadowFyre
Im just goin by what the russos said. They said the damage could not be healed by anyone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Really?

So any time we see Hulk in the MCU he's going to be all f*cked up and gimpy? Dumb. According to the Russos but we know another plot device in another writers mind can rectify the situation. Most likely.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juk3n
Would have like to have seen how it affected Binary Carol. I feel like Hela would heal. Nah, Surturs sword is less powerful than the ig.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by quanchi112
According to the Russos but we know another plot device in another writers mind can rectify the situation. Most likely.

Yeah, but until that happens this is kinda what we have to go by.
Which I am perfectly ok with. Using anything that powerful should have dire consequences

quanchi112
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah, but until that happens this is kinda what we have to go by.
Which I am perfectly ok with. Using anything that powerful should have dire consequences I agree. I was just speculating.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
According to the Russos but we know another plot device in another writers mind can rectify the situation. Most likely. Oh, good. thumb up

Because the 'Professor' Hulk we got in Endgame was already nerfed enough. It would be even worse if he was now even MORE nerfed because of these permanent IG injuries or w/e. ermm

quanchi112
Oh, good. thumb up

Because the 'Professor' Hulk we got in Endgame was already nerfed enough. It would be even worse if he was now even MORE nerfed because of these permanent IG injuries or w/e. ermm He did get the most impressive feat out of the avengers in the room by surviving the ig. None of them could do so he just did not smash. As a character for overall growth that is what they focused on. I do believe we will see more Hulk smash in the future depending on the story and future direction of the character.

Galan007
Yeah, that was the characterization they were going for with him, and he did have a few good showings: not dying from the snap like you said, and then holding up a portion of Avengers HQ while injured/weakened.

I didn't hate this rendition of Hulk -- it's just not the version I personally want to see on screen. I'd much rather see him go back to his 'savage' self and just smash the bejesus out of shit... Finally show us what a berserker/unleashed Hulk is capable of in the MCU.

Maybe one day...

quanchi112
Yeah, that was the characterization they were going for with him, and he did have a few good showings: not dying from the snap like you said, and then holding up a portion of Avengers HQ while injured/weakened.

I didn't hate this rendition of Hulk -- it's just not the version I personally want to see on screen. I'd much rather see him go back to his 'savage' self and just smash the bejesus out of shit... Finally show us what a berserker/unleashed Hulk is capable of in the MCU.

Maybe one day... I agree that is the hulk I prefer as well but other posters claimed this was the Russos hating the hulk ignoring his evolution and feats from the film. I expect to get more beserker hulk in the future.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.