KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who can fully heal from the IG

Who can fully heal from the IG using all 6 stones after snap
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Peak Logan 1 33.33%
Ang Lee Huk 0 0%
Doomsday 2 66.67%
Pick your character and why 0 0%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who can fully heal from the IG
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who can fully heal from the IG

Poll

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 03:10 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Logan. I would personally pick The Mask (Jim Carrey).

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 03:14 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'd personally pick Batman the animated series..

prolly peak logan

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 03:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The IG would destroy itself rather than let a POS character like Logan touch it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 03:51 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
The IG would destroy itself rather than let a POS character like Logan touch it.

Do you dislike Logan?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 03:52 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Bane

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 03:57 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Nobody. The russos confirmed yesterday that the ig does irreparable damage when asked why hulk and thanos did not heal. I posted the link in the endgame thread.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 04:09 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Do you dislike Logan?

I just recognize that he's a POS character that should be permanently killed off

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 04:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Logan>>> Cap

Suck it Silent

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 04:39 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Agreed, Logan is far better at being a shit character.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 04:53 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Nobody. The russos confirmed yesterday that the ig does irreparable damage when asked why hulk and thanos did not heal. I posted the link in the endgame thread.

That is true but since Logan has never been in the MCU that might not apply to him as well as to Doomsday.

Also it wouldn’t apply to people like God, Q, Dr. Manhattan and others.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 11:40 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

If a f*cking tree stump can kill Logan, then the IG will wreck him.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 11:45 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Really?

So any time we see Hulk in the MCU he's going to be all f*cked up and gimpy? Dumb.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 11:57 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Dr Manhattan

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 12:01 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Manhattan could turn the Infinity Stones into atoms with a thought and wouldn’t even be affected.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 12:03 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Maybe the comic version? I didn't get the impression rhat Manhattan was anywhere near that powerful in the movie.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 12:33 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Its not letting me quote for some reason.

Broly, I kinda see where your going with this, so you don't think it would effect them at all?

And like I was saying to Impediment, I agree with Q and God but Manhattan never did anything on a universal scale in the movie.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 12:37 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Would have like to have seen how it affected Binary Carol. I feel like Hela would heal.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 12:37 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Im just goin by what the russos said. They said the damage could not be healed by anyone.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 12:38 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Galan007
Really?

So any time we see Hulk in the MCU he's going to be all f*cked up and gimpy? Dumb.
According to the Russos but we know another plot device in another writers mind can rectify the situation. Most likely.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2019 12:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote