Sundipped Superman vs. [trigger-text removed] Marvel team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
*This is sundipped Superman from OWAW.

~Marvel team~
WBH
Full confidence Gladiator
Deathseed Sentry
Thanos

Insane Titan
Salty tears laughing out loud grow up son

Adam Grimes
One shots them.

LordGod
Huh?

The Marvel characters I listed are definitely wanked here , so I wanted some honest opinions about how this version of Superman would do against them. smile

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LordGod
Huh?

The Marvel characters I listed are definitely wanked here , so I wanted some honest opinions about how this version of Superman would do against them. smile like superman or DC characters dont get wanked on here!

Laughable salty thread.

Stoic
Team wins

LordGod
Originally posted by Insane Titan
like superman or DC characters dont get wanked on here!

Laughable salty thread. Bro, you really need to read posts before you just start lashing out-
Huh?

The Marvel characters I listed are definitely wanked here , so I wanted some honest opinions about how this version of Superman would do against them. smile

So who's being salty here for no reason? erm

celeyhyga17
Thread Title is quite nice.
thumb up

Insane Titan

LordGod
I posted at 10:21 my time. I didn't edit my post, which is why there are no "last edited by" notes under it.

You posted at 10:24, and even QUOTED my post where I mentioned Superman. Lmao.

Clearly you have comprehension problems and simply didn't see what I had written in your rage fit. You tried to bash and it failed miserably... But instead of just moving forward you are still trying to bash like an idiot. Please stop.

DeadpoolXXX
threads like this are great for exposing the closeted marvel douches. laughing out loud

Insane Titan

deft
Superman stomps hard.

LordGod

Insane Titan
Reported for off-topic bashing.

Please either contribute to the discussion or take your tantrums elsewhere. report laughing out loud shall I report you for baiting ?
Grow up you little phag.

carver9
Wait, so the Marvel characters are wanked but Superman isnt a wanked character? Now that is funny.

LordGod
report laughing out loud shall I report you for baiting ?
Grow up you little phag. Reported again.

LordGod
Originally posted by carver9
Wait, so the Marvel characters are wanked but Superman isnt a wanked character? Now that is funny. Do you people just not read posts?

Huh?

DeadpoolXXX
holy f&ck. look at how defensive these people are getting because their pet marvel characters were called "wanked".

this is truly hysterical.

Insane Titan
Reported again. grow a pair you hypocrite

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
holy f&ck. look at how defensive these people are getting because their pet marvel characters were called "wanked".

this is truly hysterical. Irony coming from somebody as bad as you.

LordGod
grow a pair you hypocrite Reported again.

Supermutant
When you put that in the title what do you expect. Yeah this is going to end well.

celeyhyga17
thumb up

This thread is funny.

And sad at the same time.
sad

Insane Titan

DeadpoolXXX
laughing

youd think he used some kind of racial slur with all the uproar here. never seen anything like this. who knew "wanked marvel team" would be so unbelievably offensive to these people? laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
not offensive...

it's just..

just..

it's sad...
sad

Galan007
Jfc you guys are ridiculous sometimes. facepalm

Anyway, I removed "wanked" from the OP so it didn't continue triggering people. Happy?

Now, stop measuring dicks and get back on topic.

Super-fan1230
laughing

youd think he used some kind of racial slur with all the uproar here. never seen anything like this. who knew "wanked marvel team" would be so unbelievably offensive to these people? laughing out loud
i love you

DarkSaint85
The team stomps, easily.

LordGod
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The team stomps, easily. Any particular reasons?

AlbertoJohnAvil
The team stomps, easily.

LordGod
Any particular reasons?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Imagine creating a failed bait post.

DeadpoolXXX
imagine falling for the bait like several of you did. hard.

laughing

DeadpoolXXX
anyway owaw superman absolutely stomps the lot of wanked characters. smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
OWAW Superman was cool but your putting him against trans level and above level beings.

LordGod
During OWAW Superman was thrashing Imperiex Probes like soda cans BEFORE his sundip.

So no, this isn't a lopsided fight like some of you may think.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Thanos stomps herald level teams on a daily, you honestly think probes are any different?

WBH destroyed a dozen of mindless ones ranging from mid tier to top tier who usually take a combined team of defenders, and avengers to beat

LordGod
Of course.

The Probes were stomping teams of heralds. Superman beat them effortlessly without sundipping.

Then he sundipped and became exponentially more powerful.

Insane Titan

Diesldude
There is a post by Rao Kal El that shows you just how powerful he was in that series. OWAW wins without a sundip.

Stoic
Of course.

The Probes were stomping teams of heralds. Superman beat them effortlessly without sundipping.

Then he sundipped and became exponentially more powerful.

But who is to say that these guys couldn't shred those probes as well? Thanos alone destroyed a brigade of Galactus Punisher units, and these things had entire teams of heroes pressed against the wall during the first Secret Wars. I think that you've underestimated the Marvel side.

MrMind
superman stomps them blindfolded with both hands tied behind his back

Diesldude
Originally posted by MrMind
superman stomps them blindfolded with both hands tied behind his back these guys aren't beating Imperix. Sundipped superman can.

Stoic
superman stomps them blindfolded with both hands tied behind his back

Don't be ridiculous. It's obvious that you're trying to get a rise out of people for shits and giggles, but it's time to put in your big boy pants and realize that your just being childish.

LordGod
Originally posted by Stoic
But who is to say that these guys couldn't shred those probes as well? Thanos alone destroyed a brigade of Galactus Punisher units, and these things had entire teams of heroes pressed against the wall during the first Secret Wars. I think that you've underestimated the Marvel side. Some of them might indeed be able to beat Imperiex Probes, but you're missing the greater point.

Sundipped OWAW Superman >>>>>>>>unamped OWAW Superman>>>>>Imperiex Probes>>>Teams of heralds.

ShadowFyre
Might? Everyone here besides Gladiator would rip through the probes like tissue papers as well. WBH would one shot multiple probes

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Might? Everyone here besides Gladiator would rip through the probes like tissue papers as well. WBH would one shot multiple probes

Yep. This guy is a trip.

LordGod
Cool.

An UNAMPED OWAW Superman did that as well. But he's packing the full SUNDIP in this thread .

What aren't you people getting about that?

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
There is a post by Rao Kal El that shows you just how powerful he was in that series. OWAW wins without a sundip.

laughing out loud

carver9
Cool.

An UNAMPED OWAW Superman did that as well. But he's packing the full SUNDIP in this thread .

What aren't you people getting about that?

Hulk melted a guy without touching him that was amplified by 133 Hercules. I need you to think about that for a second. Hulk melted beings that was amped off of 100s of Hercules worth of power. Let that soak in your brain.

DeadpoolXXX
Cool.

What aren't you people getting about that? theyre ignoring the sundip part for whatever reason, and forgetting that at much weakere levels he was raping probes without any trouble at all. he was easily trans level before the dip, and who knows how powerful after it.

like i said- some of the reactions here have honestly been unbelievable. people really dont like when their pets are questioned laughing out loud

MrMind
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
no they wouldn't, read OWAW

one probe would rip through marvel earth like tissue paper, 2 probes would assrape avengers

DeadpoolXXX
Hulk melted a guy without touching him that was amplified by 133 Hercules. I need you to think about that for a second. Hulk melted beings that was amped off of 100s of Hercules worth of power. Let that soak in your brain. and superman dropped a multiversal being with a fraction of the amp he has here. let THAT soak in your brainlaughing out loud

MrMind
and superman dropped a multiversal being with a fraction of the amp he has here. let THAT soak in your brainlaughing out loud

pretty much, regular superman would beat all these guys senseless one on one

DeadpoolXXX
yeah but supermans feats are always lowballedquantified differently here by the marvel brigade, while every feat hulk or gladiator have ever preformed is always immediately accepted as valid no matter what.

......cuz reasons. ermm

ShadowFyre
no they wouldn't, read OWAW

one probe would rip through marvel earth like tissue paper, 2 probes would assrape avengers

That's great, cept this isn't the Avengers. The weakest person on here is Gladiator, then Thanos.

Can't Sentry just mindphuck Superman? Or Thanos?

I get Superman is that powerful. I have simply stated they could take the probes. Aquaman killed a probe. Marvel Earth has faced way bigger threats than a probe and will be just fine. Don't be ridiculous.

Based off of No Limits Fallacies he automatically gets in these threads when sun's are involved then yeah Superman wins. He automatically goes to multiverse busting punches.

Surprised the mods haven't locked all sundipped Superman matches. It's spite against anyone

AlbertoJohnAvil
pretty much, regular superman would beat all these guys senseless one on one

Wait so this guy says ridiculous stuff like this and CALLS US TROLLS?

YOU THINK The guy that can't even beat mid tier Damage is BEATING WBH, Deathseed Sentry, Thanos SENSELESS? Are you kidding me?

Diesldude
and superman dropped a multiversal being with a fraction of the amp he has here. let THAT soak in your brainlaughing out loud and the left over energy that wasn't dampened by WF's face was enough to destroy a more mature multiverse.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Diesldude
and the left over energy that wasn't dampened by WF's face was enough to destroy a more mature multiverse. thumb up

carver9
and superman dropped a multiversal being with a fraction of the amp he has here. let THAT soak in your brainlaughing out loud

The most debatable response on KMC or any website

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Wait so this guy says ridiculous stuff like this and CALLS US TROLLS?

YOU THINK The guy that can't even beat mid tier Damage is BEATING WBH, Deathseed Sentry, Thanos SENSELESS? Are you kidding me?

They are obviously trolling. Normal Superman havent done anything. He doesnt have the fts. I'm asking Abhi for fts and he is posting Superman getting beat up as a showing of him being able to beat Hulk. Anyone here is welcome to post showings proving Rebirth Superman can beat Hulk. I welcome it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Did he say a fraction?

He was amped by countless suns laughing out loud laughing out loud

and yup carv, def trolling. They do it purposely to get a rise out of us and can't stand when we question dc feats like normal human beings

Adam Grimes
The team stomps, easily. Do they, my friend?

carver9
yeah but supermans feats are always lowballedquantified differently here by the marvel brigade, while every feat hulk or gladiator have ever preformed is always immediately accepted as valid no matter what.

......cuz reasons. ermm

Or maybe you all overhype fts. It's one of the two. We are either lowballing him or you all are wanking the hell out of him.

carver9
Hulk is one punching high Heralds. Overloading items that can hold infinite energy with one hit. Shrugging off attacks from high Herald level power like it is nothing. Hurting a being with a few punches that the Avengers had to amp against to damage him. One hitting the One Below All with a single clap as if it was nothing. KMC would explode if Superman punched Black Adam once and gave him a concussion or stood in one spot and tanked attacks from Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman and then brushed them off with a flex of his muscles. This is from an inferior Hulk than the one mentioned here. He is consistently operating above Herald tier. No one on Earth can stop him. They brought the entire Avengers, Inhumans, and Xmen to fight Hulk just in case Banner Hulked out. Yep, he stomps.

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Did he say a fraction?

He was amped by countless suns laughing out loud laughing out loud

and yup carv, def trolling. They do it purposely to get a rise out of us and can't stand when we question dc feats like normal human beings can't count past 5?

DarkSaint85
Also, Carver, why are you using Rebirth Superman? Forum rulings are that all of Superman's feats count......

Stoic
Also, Carver, why are you using Rebirth Superman? Forum rulings are that all of Superman's feats count......

Different writers have their own idea or ideas of exactly what power level Superman operates at per storyline arc. This is OWAW Superman not current Superman. Something that people are currently trying to over step.

DarkSaint85
But Superman is Superman.

OWAW is the same as current Superman.

carver9

I used him because someone before me mentioned him. Maybe I shouldve quoted him during that post.

Adam Grimes
Maybe.

Stoic
But Superman is Superman.

OWAW is the same as current Superman.

Different writers view things differently. Because Thanos is Thanos as well, and unless people have forgotten, Thanos happens to be well above megaversal according to where Starlin left him last.

Senor Cage
Superman.

h1a8
I don't see how Sentry could be put down permanently.
Thanos loses though.
WBH makes it interesting.
Sentry just doesn't stay down.

TheHulkster
Team wins.

abhilegend
Superman oneshots the whole team.

TheHulkster
Hulk is one punching high Heralds. Overloading items that can hold infinite energy with one hit. Shrugging off attacks from high Herald level power like it is nothing. Hurting a being with a few punches that the Avengers had to amp against to damage him. One hitting the One Below All with a single clap as if it was nothing. KMC would explode if Superman punched Black Adam once and gave him a concussion or stood in one spot and tanked attacks from Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman and then brushed them off with a flex of his muscles. This is from an inferior Hulk than the one mentioned here. He is consistently operating above Herald tier. No one on Earth can stop him. They brought the entire Avengers, Inhumans, and Xmen to fight Hulk just in case Banner Hulked out. Yep, he stomps.

Senor Cage
Sundipped Superman is too much. He's far and ahead of these characters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.