KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sundipped Superman vs. [trigger-text removed] Marvel team

Sundipped Superman vs. [trigger-text removed] Marvel team
Started by: LordGod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordGod
The One

Sundipped Superman vs. [trigger-text removed] Marvel team

*This is sundipped Superman from OWAW.

~Marvel team~
WBH
Full confidence Gladiator
Deathseed Sentry
Thanos

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 5th, 2019 at 05:38 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 03:49 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Salty tears laughing out loud grow up son

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:19 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

One shots them.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:20 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Huh?

The Marvel characters I listed are definitely wanked here [as is Superman], so I wanted some honest opinions about how this version of Superman would do against them. smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:21 PM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordGod
Huh?

The Marvel characters I listed are definitely wanked here [as is Superman], so I wanted some honest opinions about how this version of Superman would do against them. smile
like superman or DC characters dont get wanked on here!

Laughable salty thread.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:24 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Team wins

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:28 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Originally posted by Insane Titan
like superman or DC characters dont get wanked on here!

Laughable salty thread.
Bro, you really need to read posts before you just start lashing out-
Huh?

So who's being salty here for no reason? erm

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:29 PM
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Thread Title is quite nice.
thumb up

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:31 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Bro, you really need to read posts before you just start lashing out-

So who's being salty here for no reason? erm
“bro” what are you a teenage kid trying to act cool. Lashing out laughing out loud what you posted after the thread title is irrelevant, you added the part about superman after I called you on your salty tears.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:38 PM
LordGod
The One

I posted at 10:21 my time. I didn't edit my post, which is why there are no "last edited by" notes under it.

You posted at 10:24, and even QUOTED my post where I mentioned Superman. Lmao.

Clearly you have comprehension problems and simply didn't see what I had written in your rage fit. You tried to bash and it failed miserably... But instead of just moving forward you are still trying to bash like an idiot. Please stop.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:50 PM
DeadpoolXXX

threads like this are great for exposing the closeted marvel douches. laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:52 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

I posted at 10:21 my time. I didn't edit my post, which is why there are no "last edited by" notes under it.

You posted at 10:24, and even QUOTED my post where I mentioned Superman. Lmao.

Clearly you have comprehension problems and simply didn't see what I had written in your rage fit. You tried to bash and it failed miserably... But instead of just moving forward you are still trying to bash like an idiot. Please stop.
you made the post about superman and bias after you created the thread the f*cking moron. As I said the made said post about superman to try and make yourself look less salty. Stop crying because you can’t control your emotions towards fictional characters.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 05:12 PM
deft

Superman stomps hard.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 05:19 PM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

you made the post about superman and bias after you created the thread the f*cking moron. As I said the made said post about superman to try and make yourself look less salty. Stop crying because you can’t control your emotions towards fictional characters.
Reported for off-topic bashing.

Please either contribute to the discussion or take your tantrums elsewhere.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 05:21 PM
Insane Titan

Reported for off-topic bashing.

Please either contribute to the discussion or take your tantrums elsewhere.
report laughing out loud shall I report you for baiting ?
Grow up you little phag.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 05:23 PM
carver9

Wait, so the Marvel characters are wanked but Superman isnt a wanked character? Now that is funny.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 05:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

report laughing out loud shall I report you for baiting ?
Grow up you little phag.
Reported again.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 05:24 PM
LordGod
The One

Originally posted by carver9
Wait, so the Marvel characters are wanked but Superman isnt a wanked character? Now that is funny.
Do you people just not read posts?

Huh?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 05:25 PM
DeadpoolXXX

holy f&ck. look at how defensive these people are getting because their pet marvel characters were called "wanked".

this is truly hysterical.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 05:28 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Reported again.
grow a pair you hypocrite

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 05:30 PM