The one tweet 4 years ago that explains Donald Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/donald-trump-tweet-black-white-crime-alabama-hurricane-dorian-racist-a9095051.html

Blakemore
That article reeks of extreme butthurt.

cdtm
Are you accusing them of bias? They must be independent, says so in the name. thumb up

SquallX

Raptor22

Blakemore
The answer is obviously no and I don't recall the image being anything close to Trump. I thought it was a dumb thing on 4chan. Mostly as a counter argument to black lives matter.

Which I still think is dumb.

Putinbot1

Surtur
Wondering what is racist about it?

Emperordmb
AWWW that's cute. They still have this fantasy that they're sending Trump to prison and that's how they choose to begin the article.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
AWWW that's cute. They still have this fantasy that they're sending Trump to prison and that's how they choose to begin the article.

Well they said Moscow too. Get it? Get it? Cuz Russia.

eThneoLgrRnae
Poor little pooty. He wakes up every morning asking himself "how can I troll Trump supporters today and make them scared?" LOL

It's sad that that is what he has to look forward to give his pathetic life meaning and purpose. laughing out loud

Oh leftists... no thumb down

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
That article reeks of extreme butthurt.

Just like little pooty himself and lefties, in general. They still have this crazy fantasy that they're going to be able to successfully impeach Trump or even have him hauled-off to jail. laughing out loud

Raptor22
Originally posted by Surtur
Wondering what is racist about it? really?

Whats racist about a fake statistical chart that gives false statistics about races that make one race appear to commit the overwhelming majority of murders against other races?

All the while giving the illusion of credibility with a heading of - U.S crime statistics 2015 with a caption listing a fake source that is obviously attempting to decieve people into believing the credibility of.

Stats in pic in question-

whites killed by blacks- 81%

Whites killed by whites- 16%

Actual numbers from factcheck

Whites killed by blacks: 14.8 percent

Whites killed by whites: 82.4 percent.

Nope not racist at all.

eThneoLgrRnae
Wondering what is racist about it?

Everything Trump does is somehow "racist." He sneezes? It's racist. He yawns? It's racist. Has an extrea scoop of ice cream? Yep, that's racist too. All of those things are racist but only when Trump is the one doing them. Otherwise, nah... it's perfectly fine when someone else is doing them... especially when that person is Obammy.. thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Raptor22
really?

Whats racist about a fake statistical chart that gives false statistics about races that make one race appear to commit the overwhelming majority of murders against other races?

All the while giving the illusion of credibility with a heading of - U.S crime statistics 2015 with a caption listing a fake source that is obviously attempting to decieve people into believing the credibility of.

Nope not racist at all.

Yes really, what is racist? Did Trump know it was fake when he shared it?

And I don't know why they even need to fake stats, blacks do commit the most homicides in the country. It's just that most of those are against other black people.

Raptor22
Yes really, what is racist? Did Trump know it was fake when he shared it?

And I don't know why they even need to fake stats, blacks do commit the most homicides in the country. It's just that most of those are against other black people. already explained whats racist about it.

Do u not think its racist to lie about and mischaracterize a group of people based on nothing but their race?

Im not in trumps head so i dont know what he knew and when, but it probably would have been smart to check it out before putting it out there.

If i were to guess, id say he saw it, thought to himself something along the lines of "ha i knew it", because the fake numbers probably reflected his own beliefs and rushed to get it out there super quick.

U dont know why they needed to fake the stats?

Its because they wanted to make black people look worse than they really are, and trick stupid people who are too eager to fact check into believing a false narrative. I guess it worked too, on at least 1 guy that we know of.

cdtm
already explained whats racist about it.

Do u not think its racist to lie about and mischaracterize a group of people based on nothing but their race?

Im not in trumps head so i dont know what he knew and when, but it probably would have been smart to check it out before putting it out there.

If i were to guess, id say he saw it, thought to himself something along the lines of "ha i knew it", because the fake numbers probably reflected his own beliefs and rushed to get it out there super quick.

Its because they wanted to make black people look worse than they really are, and trick stupid people who are too eager to fact check into believing a false narrative. I guess it worked too, on at least 1 guy that we know of.

Let's see about that.

Here, I just Googled up crime statistics:

https://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2015/11/falsestats.png

A little out of date. And the url has the word "falsestats" in it, oddly. Probably to say anything that contradicts it, must be a false stat.

Surtur
already explained whats racist about it.

Here is the thing: you can call the person who knowingly created it racist, yeah. What you can't do is label people who shared it thinking it was real as racist. Not unless you know they knew it was false and that they still shared it.

Glad I could help thumb up

EDIT: Oh and yeah I don't know why, cuz the actual facts already make them look pretty bad.

ArtificialGlory
The message is clear: get rid of all the black and white people, and the US will become a murder-free utopia.

cdtm
Here is the thing: you can call the person who knowingly created it racist, yeah. What you can't do is label people who shared it thinking it was real as racist. Not unless you know they knew it was false and that they still shared it.

EDIT: Oh and yeah I don't know why, cuz the actual facts already make them look pretty bad.

Raptor is wrong. You know how I know this?

Because I got the exact same stats off a government weather website. The Daily Stormer.

They monitor storms, and crime statistics.

Surtur
Oh the guy who knowingly created it is racist yeah.

That doesn't seem to be what is being said though. What is being said is anyone who retweeted it is also racist, even if they didn't know it was false.

Raptor22
Oh the guy who knowingly created it is racist yeah.

That doesn't seem to be what is being said though. What is being said is anyone who retweeted it is also racist, even if they didn't know it was false. dont know what others are saying but ill clarify my point.

Best case scenerio in this situation is he's a bit of a racist, he just wanted it 2 be true so bad that it blinded his better judgement and eagerly put it out there before verifying.

Worst case is he's just a moron that believes any random stuff he see on the interwebs, takes it as fact and endorses it without even considering that it may not be correct.

Either way its not a good look for el presidente'

Surtur
I find your post funny because our society says the opposite. In our society, being racist would be worse than being dumb.

Raptor22

EDIT: Oh and yeah I don't know why, cuz the actual facts already make them look pretty bad. the actual facts dont make them look as bad. When u have 90% black on black murder it seems pretty bad, when u have it next to the real stat of 84% white on white mureder rate it doesnt seem as bad or as much of an outlier. When u falsely inflate the Black on black murder rate to 97% and deflat the white on white to 16% it makes them look horrible.

Do u really not see this?

Surtur
the actual facts dont make them look as bad. When u have 90% black on black murder it seems pretty bad, when u have it next to the real stat of 84% white on white mureder rate it doesnt seem as bad or as much of an outlier. When u falsely inflate the Black on black murder rate to 97% and deflat the white on white to 16% it makes them look horrible.

Do u really not see this?

When you're 13% of the population committing a majority of homicides yeah, it's bad.

Actually sorry I'm wrong, DDM always points this out. It's mostly black males doing the murder, so it's like 7% of the population. My bad.

Raptor22
When you're 13% of the population committing a majority of homicides yeah, it's bad.

Actually sorry I'm wrong, DDM always points this out. It's mostly black males doing the murder, so it's like 7% of the population. My bad. im sry man. If u can't understand the concept of making something look worse than it is, i really dont know how else to explain it 2 u.

Surtur
im sry man. If u can't understand the concept of making something look worse than it is, i really dont know how else to explain it 2 u.

Why do this? I said the guy who knowingly created these false things was racist. The issue is if Trump is racist for retweeting it.

I get the concept of making something seem worse than it is, I've seen progressives call ICE detention centers concentration camps smile

Raptor22
Why do this? I said the guy who knowingly created these false things was racist. The issue is if Trump is racist for retweeting it.

I get the concept of making something seem worse than it is, I've seen progressives call ICE detention centers concentration camps smile wait what?

U keep saying things like

"And I don't know why they even need to fake stats"

And

" Oh and yeah I don't know why, cuz the actual facts already make them look pretty bad."

And i was explaining 2 u why the people who made the chart did the thing they did. because u didn't seem to know the reason for why they did it or the concept of making something worse.

As far as the issue of him being a racist or not, i coverd that in my post about him being a racist or moron.

U have my opinion. Im curious as 2 yours. If not a racist do u think hes a fool for posting it without taking even a min to verify.

Surtur
I mean, I wasn't being serious in terms of not knowing why they need fake stats. I get it, I was pointing out they really don't need to fake shit to make a certain group look bad.

And Trump retweets dumb shit without looking into it. I doubt he knew the thing was fake.

Yes, just like those reporters who have pushed fake news about him, he should do more research and not believe a thing just cuz he feels it is true.

Feels over reals never ends well.

Blakemore
Trump posted a tweet which was false. He was trying to push an agenda. It's wrong.

I'm actually kinda sick of the loony. If he really a fascist then we're all ****ed.

Trocity
Trump livin in your head RENT FREE.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

dadudemon

Actually sorry I'm wrong, DDM always points this out. It's mostly black males doing the murder, so it's like 7% of the population. My bad.

thumb up

Black women commit intentional homicide marginally more than white women. It's not a negligible difference but it is quite a small difference. Far closer to parity.

We don't have a black homicide crime problem. We have a black male homicide crime problem.

I think it is important to frame stats in proper apples to apples context when talking about problems and policies aimed at solving those problems.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

Black women commit intentional homicide marginally more than white women. It's not a negligible difference but it is quite a small difference. Far closer to parity.

We don't have a black homicide crime problem. We have a black male homicide crime problem.

I think it is important to frame stats in proper apples to apples context when talking about problems and policies aimed at solving those problems. these weren't Stats posted be the President to be.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Putinbot1
these weren't Stats posted be the President to be. Trump isn't the only person who has access to his Twitter.

I think that's why he fires people.

Robtard
really?

Nope not racist at all.

Bingo.

But it's Trump and they must defend the indefensible, it's instinctual at this point for them.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

I think it is important to frame stats in proper apples to apples context when talking about problems and policies aimed at solving those problems.

Bingo.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

But it's Trump and they must defend the indefensible, it's instinctual at this point for them.

Oh nope all that was noted was that it doesn't automatically make Trump racist. I'm so sorry this fact was put before you.

Robtard
Raptor22 handed you your ass in here (again) with logic and reason. Taking it out on me won't change that.

sidenote: Trump is a racist, you'd do better for yourself accepting that

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Raptor22 handed you your ass in here (again) with logic and reason. Taking it out on me won't change that.

sidenote: Trump is a racist, you'd do better for yourself accepting that

The guy you're cucking for even admitted it could have just been...Trump didn't bother to research the shit he tweeted. Pointing out facts to you isn't taking anything "out" on you. A math teacher telling a student 2+2 is 4 and not 5 is not "taking it out" on the student by doing so.

Robtard
Ummm... Trump already tried the "I didn't research it, but it was from an expert" pathetic excuse after Bill O'Reilly approached Trump in an interview back in Nov of 2015. Even O'Reilly was calling Trump out to do better.

Trump embarrassing himself over his actual fake news tweet starts at 04:10 mark: https://video.foxnews.com/v/4628873335001/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips

Seriously, Surt. Do better for yourself.

Surtur
^Did not negate a word I just said.

Your next post? Make it better.

Robtard
It actually did. But you can pretend otherwise as per the norm.

Surtur
Lol no it didn't negate anything. I will allow you to claim otherwise smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.