KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The one tweet 4 years ago that explains Donald Trump

The one tweet 4 years ago that explains Donald Trump
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The one tweet 4 years ago that explains Donald Trump

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 01:07 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

That article reeks of extreme butthurt.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 01:33 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you accusing them of bias? They must be independent, says so in the name. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 01:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I don’t get your point?

Are you saying he’s wrong? Or racist?

You need to make your points far clearer for us to understand them.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 01:35 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

@squall

Kinda seems like both

"Some readers might already be scratching their heads. What is the "crime statistics bureau"? Why is it located in San Francisco? Is it a state agency? Federal? (Spoiler: It doesn't exist.)

OK, forget the bureau. Let's look at the numbers.

How is it that both the "Blacks killed by …" and "Whites killed by …" percentages add up to exactly 100 per cent? Did all of America's enterprising Asian, Hispanic, and mixed-race killers take that year off? Did every deadly instance of crime in the US in 2015 involve only white people, black people, and/or cops?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 02:46 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

The answer is obviously no and I don't recall the image being anything close to Trump. I thought it was a dumb thing on 4chan. Mostly as a counter argument to black lives matter.

Which I still think is dumb.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 02:54 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
@squall

Kinda seems like both

"Some readers might already be scratching their heads. What is the "crime statistics bureau"? Why is it located in San Francisco? Is it a state agency? Federal? (Spoiler: It doesn't exist.)

OK, forget the bureau. Let's look at the numbers.

How is it that both the "Blacks killed by …" and "Whites killed by …" percentages add up to exactly 100 per cent? Did all of America's enterprising Asian, Hispanic, and mixed-race killers take that year off? Did every deadly instance of crime in the US in 2015 involve only white people, black people, and/or cops?
Bingo! thumb up

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 02:58 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wondering what is racist about it?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 03:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

AWWW that's cute. They still have this fantasy that they're sending Trump to prison and that's how they choose to begin the article.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 04:01 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
AWWW that's cute. They still have this fantasy that they're sending Trump to prison and that's how they choose to begin the article.

Well they said Moscow too. Get it? Get it? Cuz Russia.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 04:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Poor little pooty. He wakes up every morning asking himself "how can I troll Trump supporters today and make them scared?" LOL

It's sad that that is what he has to look forward to give his pathetic life meaning and purpose. laughing out loud

Oh leftists... no thumb down

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 06:27 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blakemore
That article reeks of extreme butthurt.

Just like little pooty himself and lefties, in general. They still have this crazy fantasy that they're going to be able to successfully impeach Trump or even have him hauled-off to jail. laughing out loud

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 06:30 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Originally posted by Surtur
really?

Whats racist about a fake statistical chart that gives false statistics about races that make one race appear to commit the overwhelming majority of murders against other races?

All the while giving the illusion of credibility with a heading of - U.S crime statistics 2015 with a caption listing a fake source that is obviously attempting to decieve people into believing the credibility of.

Stats in pic in question-

whites killed by blacks- 81%

Whites killed by whites- 16%

Actual numbers from factcheck

Whites killed by blacks: 14.8 percent

Whites killed by whites: 82.4 percent.

Nope not racist at all.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 06:45 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everything Trump does is somehow "racist." He sneezes? It's racist. He yawns? It's racist. Has an extrea scoop of ice cream? Yep, that's racist too. All of those things are racist but only when Trump is the one doing them. Otherwise, nah... it's perfectly fine when someone else is doing them... especially when that person is Obammy.. thumb up

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Sep 7th, 2019 at 07:32 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 07:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

really?

Whats racist about a fake statistical chart that gives false statistics about races that make one race appear to commit the overwhelming majority of murders against other races?

All the while giving the illusion of credibility with a heading of - U.S crime statistics 2015 with a caption listing a fake source that is obviously attempting to decieve people into believing the credibility of.

Stats in pic in question-

whites killed by blacks- 81%

Whites killed by whites- 16%

Actual numbers from factcheck

Whites killed by blacks: 14.8 percent

Whites killed by whites: 82.4 percent.

Nope not racist at all.

Yes really, what is racist? Did Trump know it was fake when he shared it?

And I don't know why they even need to fake stats, blacks do commit the most homicides in the country. It's just that most of those are against other black people.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 07:57 PM
Raptor22

Yes really, what is racist? Did Trump know it was fake when he shared it?

And I don't know why they even need to fake stats, blacks do commit the most homicides in the country. It's just that most of those are against other black people.
already explained whats racist about it.

Do u not think its racist to lie about and mischaracterize a group of people based on nothing but their race?

Im not in trumps head so i dont know what he knew and when, but it probably would have been smart to check it out before putting it out there.

If i were to guess, id say he saw it, thought to himself something along the lines of "ha i knew it", because the fake numbers probably reflected his own beliefs and rushed to get it out there super quick.

U dont know why they needed to fake the stats?

Its because they wanted to make black people look worse than they really are, and trick stupid people who are too eager to fact check into believing a false narrative. I guess it worked too, on at least 1 guy that we know of.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 08:36 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do u not think its racist to lie about and mischaracterize a group of people based on nothing but their race?

Im not in trumps head so i dont know what he knew and when, but it probably would have been smart to check it out before putting it out there.

If i were to guess, id say he saw it, thought to himself something along the lines of "ha i knew it", because the fake numbers probably reflected his own beliefs and rushed to get it out there super quick.

Its because they wanted to make black people look worse than they really are, and trick stupid people who are too eager to fact check into believing a false narrative. I guess it worked too, on at least 1 guy that we know of.

Let's see about that.

Here, I just Googled up crime statistics:

(please log in to view the image)

A little out of date. And the url has the word "falsestats" in it, oddly. Probably to say anything that contradicts it, must be a false stat.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 08:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is the thing: you can call the person who knowingly created it racist, yeah. What you can't do is label people who shared it thinking it was real as racist. Not unless you know they knew it was false and that they still shared it.

Glad I could help thumb up

EDIT: Oh and yeah I don't know why, cuz the actual facts already make them look pretty bad.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 7th, 2019 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 08:50 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The message is clear: get rid of all the black and white people, and the US will become a murder-free utopia.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 08:52 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is the thing: you can call the person who knowingly created it racist, yeah. What you can't do is label people who shared it thinking it was real as racist. Not unless you know they knew it was false and that they still shared it.

Glad I could help thumb up

EDIT: Oh and yeah I don't know why, cuz the actual facts already make them look pretty bad.

Raptor is wrong. You know how I know this?

Because I got the exact same stats off a government weather website. The Daily Stormer.

They monitor storms, and crime statistics.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2019 09:14 PM