More Scientific Proof for Evolution

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.sciencealert.com/reptilian-muscles-thought-abandoned-by-humans-have-been-found-in-our-embryos

Surtur
Alternative title: Proof Magic Babies Aren't A Thing

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://www.sciencealert.com/reptilian-muscles-thought-abandoned-by-humans-have-been-found-in-our-embryos

" In most of us, the muscles dissolve long before we're born, but these 'reptilian' remnants can still be found in some adults." -snip

I'd like to know who these people are...

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
" In most of us, the muscles dissolve long before we're born, but these 'reptilian' remnants can still be found in some adults." -snip

I'd like to know who these people are...

George Bush and The Royals, at the very least.

eThneoLgrRnae
*yawn* @ this thread title.

There is literally zero proof for evolution other than microevolution.. period. Real science actually debunks darwinian evolution BS. thumb up

Surtur
Could say the same about God.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Could say the same about God.

Well, considering that there is obvious designn pretty much everything around us in nature and in the I'd say that is undeniable proof of an intelligent designer, Surt.

Anyway, I fully admit that believing in God is religious and pretty much based on faith but so is darwinian evolution. It's not actually part of science regardless of how many times a-holes like Richard Dawkins or Bill Nye claim it is.

Surtur
We do know we evolved from lesser life forms though...

I mean, couldn't you just say God created life this way? Evolution doesn't necessarily disprove God. A godlike being could create such a system.

Robtard
Microevolution is a facet of evolution.

Surtur
There were magic baby apes that evolved into baby jesus.

eThneoLgrRnae

Nah, it is a type of evolution (and honestly, it's not really evolution at all because no new information is added). Just like chemical evolution is a type of evolution and stellar evolution is yet another type (both of which are unscientific). Microevolution is the only type of "evolution" that there is actual evidence for.

Sorry robbie, but the fact that microevolution exists is not proof that apes became humans or that an amoeba turned into a whale lol. In short, darwinian evolution nonsense does not refute the creation account described in Genesis at all. Humans have always been humans and apes have always been apes. There is nothing that proves otherwise.. NOTHING.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it is a type of evolution (and honestly, it's not really evolution at all because no new information is added). Just like chemical evolution is a type of evolution and stellar evolution is yet another type (both of which are unscientific). Microevolution is the only type of "evolution" that there is actual evidence for.

Sorry robbie, but the fact that microevolution exists is not proof that apes became humans or that an amoeba turned into a whale lol. In short, darwinian evolution nonsense does not refute the creation account described in Genesis at all. Humans have always been humans and apes have always been apes. There is nothing that proves otherwise.. NOTHING.

So u don't believe in like...cavemen either?

eThneoLgrRnae
So u don't believe in like...cavemen either?

I believe that the first humans (Adam & Eve and their immediate offspring) were the smartest (and probably most physically fit as well) humans to ever exist because they were programmed straight from the hand of God. They didn't have thousands of years of genetic load/mutations in their genes. They were about as perfect as humans could be (other than Jesus Christ when He was a human, of course).

No, I don't believe that the first humans were going around communicating by grunting but I suppose they could've lived in caves though I doubt it. As smart as Adam & Eve were, I'm sure they could've built actual structures that protected them from the elements which would've been much more preferable to living in caves.

In short, no, I don't believe the mainstream view of history that says humans started off dumb as f**k and eventually evolved into what we are today. I believe that the first humans were close to flawless and as time went on we built up more and mutations (which have been shown to always be either negative or neutral, at best) in our genes which means we are far inferior to the original humans. I believe we are actually devolving not evolving. Perhaps we are evolving socially but organically? Nah, I don't believe that.

There have been many examples of human fossils found that prove humans use to be much larger, stronger, and faster and have much larger brainst than we do now; yet, these finds are being hidden from the public at large. Why, you may ask? Simply because they know it goes against the evolution theory that says humans are evolving by getting bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter and that eventually we are gonna evolve to god status or develop the technology to fly around the universe or whatever lol.

Surtur
If Adam and Eve were so smart why'd the disobey God?

dadudemon

Well let me tell you about the Mormon stuff on this!

Mormons believe that Adam was presented with a conflict:

He was commanded to be with his wife, lover her, care for her, etc.

He was also commanded to not eat of the Tree of Knowledge, of Good and Evil.

His wife partook of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, of Good and Evil. This would kick Eve out of the Garden of Eden, separating Adam from his wife.

If his wife is separated from Adam, Adam would be transgressing the first commandment because he's disobeying one of God's commandments. He had a choice: disobey God one way, disobey God another way.

Either way, he was in a tough spot.

His choice was to stay together with his wife because he loved her and wanted to stay with her. He was presented with 2 choices and he chose the choice of staying true to an eternal covenant founded on genuine love for his wife. His choice wasn't to disobey God, his choice was love.

Mormons differentiate Transgression from Sin.

Transgression is a violation of God's commandments.

Sin is knowingly transgressing God's commandments in your heart/soul.

Adam and Eve were both ignorant in the ways of Sin. But they were intelligent enough to understand transgressions. They did not sin by eating the Fruit. They only transgressed God's commandments.

Regardless, they Eternal Laws of Justice (which Mormons believe are created by God but have the potential to be greater than God, meaning, God has Weak Omnipotence) demanded a consequence for the transgressions. Which brought hardship and mortality to man. Thus, the exit form the Garden.

Said all that to say this: we are not entirely sure how allegorical the story of Adam and Eve is and how literal it is. Regardless, we disclose in our super secret Temple rites that Adam and Eve lived in a world of people. Strongly implying that Adam and Eve are not genuinely the first Man and Woman, but the first Man and Woman to start the official Dispensation of God Among Man. Also, in our super secret temple videos, it implies that Lucifer has been around doing this temptation thing for quite a very long time before Adam and Eve on other worlds. Meaning, Lucifer is a universal influence, not just an earthly influence. This matches closer to our understanding of the age of the universe than a 6000 year old universe.

I'm telling you, Mormon Lore is pretty damn (not pun intended?) deep and it's good.

Edit - Also, I could get into trouble by talking about our secret stuff, I think. But I think in this information age, it has been exposed so much that keeping it a secret is detrimental to the faith.

Robtard
Mitochondrial Eve, the mother of all humans lived 200,000 years ago or so.

***Emotional Check Warning to most Trumpers, picture of Mitochondrial Eve below***

Scroll down

https://i1.wp.com/jonathanturley.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/mitochondrial-eve.jpg

Surtur
Morrowind lore is also pretty deep.

dadudemon

***Emotional Check Warning to most Trumpers, picture of Mitochondrial Eve below***

Scroll down

https://i1.wp.com/jonathanturley.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/mitochondrial-eve.jpg

She looks like a modern Sub-Saharan African. That's incredible! Goes to show you how slow evolution really is. We were pretty much "modern humans" about 200,000 years ago. That almost melts my mind.

Perhaps humans developed space-age technology several orders of magnitude faster than comparable Sapient life on other planets. And we are too hard on ourselves for thinking things like the Destruction of the Library at Alexandria, Burning of the Constantinople Library, and the Dark Ages are not really significant detriments to our progress to a Space Age?

Maybe it takes, on average, 2 million years for a Sapient species to develop Space Age technology?

I get the feeling of lonely dread when I think about this. That we are truly alone and are the first Space Age sapient species in the Universe. That we really did develop far faster than other life. On another planet, 7 billion light years away, in another galaxy, perhaps a sapient species has been around for 20 million years but a certain social trait makes their walk to technology much slower than ours? And it will take them another 10 million years to bypass their genetic behaviors and come together as a cohesive social unit of marvelous industry and discovery?

But then I remembered that I'm Mormon and we believe that sapient, God-knowing, life on other planets existed before Sapient Life on Earth existed.

eThneoLgrRnae

Scroll down

https://i1.wp.com/jonathanturley.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/mitochondrial-eve.jpg roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, shit... an article claims it so it must be true!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry robbie, I call BS on that claim. wink

Robtard
@ddm
No, what happened was that millions of years ago some alien space faring race landed on primordial earth and jizzed some jizz-like nutrients into our primordial oceans which super-charged our natural evolutionary processes.

If you don't believe me watch Star Trek:TNG ep "The Chase" S06E20

Though the theory of Panspermia is far older.

Surtur
Ah "The Chase". Good ep.

eThneoLgrRnae

Eve disobeyed God because she was deceived. You can be extremely intelligent and still be deceived. The reason Eve was deceived was not because she was dumb, but because she only had God's and Adam's word that God truly was God. She never actually saw God create anything like Adam did. That's why Satan/the serpent went to Eve instead of Adam. His trick likely wouldn't have worked on Adam because he actually saw--with his own eyes-- God create stuff.

I believe the reason Adam disobeyed God (this is only my opinion, btw) was because he realized that if he didn't God would probably end-up killing Eve. It was like he was trying to say to God "God, whatever you do to her you have to do to me also". He ate from the apple because he deeply loved Eve (she was the only woman in the world at the time lol and she was literally taken out of him; his rib).

Eve was deceived. Adam though knew full well what he was doing when he disobeyed God. That's why Adam usually gets most of the blame for why death entered into the world.

Robtard
I giggle when bible-beaters portray god as some unknowing dolt who is so easily manipulated by a mere human.

eThneoLgrRnae
I giggle when bible-beaters portray god as some unknowing dolt who is so easily manipulated by a mere human.

...except He wasn't, moron. You can't manipulate someone who is omniscient.

Oh, and I giggle at people who believe that literally nothing exploded and created everything and that life somehow miraculously started from pond water or mud lol and that an amoeba magically turned into a whale or something and they stupidly call it "science" and think they are "educated" for believing in all of it... laughing laughing

I can also guarantee you that Satan is laughing his ass off as well at people who believe that evolution lie (that he is responsible for starting himself in the Garden of Eden).

Robtard
I giggle when morons try and discredit an idea, without learning the most basic information of said idea first.

Initial singularity = "something"

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, of course... now you resort to trolling, as usual.

Bottom line: there is no real evidence for darwinian evolution nonsense (nor is there any proof for "billions of years" either).

I'm done with this trolling thread.

Robtard
Take your feelings and get out of my thread Star/fly. The Robtard so commands it.

Eon Blue
Eve disobeyed God because she was deceived. You can be extremely intelligent and still be deceived. The reason Eve was deceived was not because she was dumb, but because she only had God's and Adam's word that God truly was God. She never actually saw God create anything like Adam did. That's why Satan/the serpent went to Eve instead of Adam. His trick likely wouldn't have worked on Adam because he actually saw--with his own eyes-- God create stuff.

I believe the reason Adam disobeyed God (this is only my opinion, btw) was because he realized that if he didn't God would probably end-up killing Eve. It was like he was trying to say to God "God, whatever you do to her you have to do to me also". He ate from the apple because he deeply loved Eve (she was the only woman in the world at the time lol and she was literally taken out of him; his rib).

Eve was deceived. Adam though knew full well what he was doing when he disobeyed God. That's why Adam usually gets most of the blame for why death entered into the world.

This is surely meant as comedy?

CaveDude33211

It's not. Microevolution and Darwinian-Evolution postulate two completely different things.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by CaveDude33211
It's not. Microevolution and Darwinian-Evolution postulate two completely different things. Not really Nuke, Microevolution happens on a small scale (within a single population), while macroevolution happens on a scale that transcends the boundaries of a single species. Despite their differences, evolution at both of these levels relies on the same, established mechanisms of evolutionary change: mutation.

jaden_2.0
I believe

I don't believe

I suppose
I doubt it.
I'm sure

I don't believe
I believe
I believe
I don't believe

Well thank God for all your empirical evidence.

Blakemore
*yawn* @ this thread title.

There is literally zero proof for evolution other than microevolution.. period. Real science actually debunks darwinian evolution BS. thumb up
Well, considering that there is obvious designn pretty much everything around us in nature and in the I'd say that is undeniable proof of an intelligent designer, Surt.

Anyway, I fully admit that believing in God is religious and pretty much based on faith but so is darwinian evolution. It's not actually part of science regardless of how many times a-holes like Richard Dawkins or Bill Nye claim it is.
Darwin was the one who believed in intelligent design. laughing out loud
Modern science debunks Darwin because most of his theories are inaccurate due to technological difficulties. Besides, he lived 200 years ago and worked for a church. Why listen to a religious person 200 years ago? Oh wait, you're a Christian. Nvm.

Microevolution is a facet of evolution. Micro evolution IS evolution.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Well thank God for all your empirical evidence.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey phaggot, I've already admitted what I believe is a faith based religion so get over yourself, dumbass. You may think you have a "gotcha" post but you don't., It's just a jackass post. This thread title was about evolution, not creation. And the fact is there is literally zero "empirical" evidence to support evolution... period.

I used 'believe' and 'not believe' because Surtur asked me a question, idiot, so quit your f***ing trolling, please. Usually, you are above such petty tactics. I'm disappointed in you. You usually aren't so disingenuous even though you are nearly always wrong about everything you post.

Again, I never said there was "empirical evidence" for what I believe.

eThneoLgrRnae
@blake: you can laugh all you want but everything I said in what you quoted is the truth.

Putinbot1
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey phaggot, I've already admitted what I believe is a faith based religion so get over yourself, dumbass. This thread title was about evolution, not creation. And the fact is there is literally zero "empirical" evidence to support evolution... period. I typed believe and not believe because Surtur asked me a question, idiot, so quit your f***ing trolling, please. Usually, you are above such petty tactics. I'm disappointed in you. You usually aren't so disingenuous even though you are nearly always wrong about everything you post.

Again, I never said there was "empirical evidence" for what I believe. there is no need to be upset

eThneoLgrRnae
there is no need to be upset

Sure there is. I don't like it when assholes engage in such disingenous tactics as jaden just did by pretending I said something that I didn't.

He's just upset because I dare to question his retarded-ass evolutionism religion lol.

Putinbot1
Sure there is. I don't like it when assholes engage in such disingenous tactics as jaden just did by pretending I said something that I didn't.

He's just upset because I dared to question his retarded-ass evolutionism religion lol. But you say stupid things all the time, it's this account of yours persona's purpose isn't it?

Blakemore
@blake: you can laugh all you want but everything I said in what you quoted is the truth. I know. I agreed with you.

Adam Grimes
My boy eTchneoqirkda always providing a good laugh.

dadudemon
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hey phaggot, I've already admitted what I believe is a faith based religion so get over yourself, dumbass. You may think you have a "gotcha" post but you don't., It's just a jackass post. This thread title was about evolution, not creation. And the fact is there is literally zero "empirical" evidence to support evolution... period.

I used 'believe' and 'not believe' because Surtur asked me a question, idiot, so quit your f***ing trolling, please. Usually, you are above such petty tactics. I'm disappointed in you. You usually aren't so disingenuous even though you are nearly always wrong about everything you post.

I believe I can fly.

Bentley
Originally posted by dadudemon
I believe I can fly.

I bet you 300$ you actually don't.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon
I believe I can fly.

Must be true, then.

That's how it works, isn't it?

Robtard
Not really Nuke, Microevolution happens on a small scale (within a single population), while macroevolution happens on a scale that transcends the boundaries of a single species. Despite their differences, evolution at both of these levels relies on the same, established mechanisms of evolutionary change: mutation.

Bingo

Robtard

Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

^ Look at this emotional meltdown, how embarrassing for star/fly.

jaden_2.0
Remember Rob. I'm the one that's "upset".

Surtur

B*tches, amirite?

Ayelewis
Here's how evolution works.

All human beings are brothers, sisters and cousins to each other. At some point we all share a common ancestor. All apes, including humans are cousins to each other since at some point we all share a common ancestor. All vertebrates are cousins to each other since at some point we all share a common ancestor. All living organisms on this planet are cousins to each other since at some point we all share a common ancestor. By ancestor, I mean a single organism.

The original organism developed into bacteria, fungi, plants and animals. The animals evolved into various phyla like Arthropods, Annelids, Chordates/Vertebrates, Echinoderms and others. The Vertebrates evolved into fish. Some fish evolved into amphibians which begat reptiles which begat mammals which ultimately begat humans.

That's evolution. If you believe something else you don't believe in evolution.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ayelewis
Here's how evolution works.

All human beings are brothers, sisters and cousins to each other. At some point we all share a common ancestor. All apes, including humans are cousins to each other since at some point we all share a common ancestor. All vertebrates are cousins to each other since at some point we all share a common ancestor. All living organisms on this planet are cousins to each other since at some point we all share a common ancestor. By ancestor, I mean a single organism.

The original organism developed into bacteria, fungi, plants and animals. The animals evolved into various phyla like Arthropods, Annelids, Chordates/Vertebrates, Echinoderms and others. The Vertebrates evolved into fish. Some fish evolved into amphibians which begat reptiles which begat mammals which ultimately begat humans.

That's evolution. If you believe something else you don't believe in evolution.

I don't disagree with the principle of what you're trying to say. Let me be a pedant for a moment:

I believe something else because "cousins" is not correct in the way you are using it. "Cousins" only works in the way you're using it if we use your symbolic definition for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.