KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » More Scientific Proof for Evolution

More Scientific Proof for Evolution
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

More Scientific Proof for Evolution

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 12:04 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alternative title: Proof Magic Babies Aren't A Thing

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 02:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: More Scientific Proof for Evolution

quote: (post)

" In most of us, the muscles dissolve long before we're born, but these 'reptilian' remnants can still be found in some adults." -snip

I'd like to know who these people are...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
" In most of us, the muscles dissolve long before we're born, but these 'reptilian' remnants can still be found in some adults." -snip

I'd like to know who these people are...

George Bush and The Royals, at the very least.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 07:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

*yawn* @ this thread title.

There is literally zero proof for evolution other than microevolution.. period. Real science actually debunks darwinian evolution BS. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:05 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could say the same about God.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:07 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Could say the same about God.

Well, considering that there is obvious designn pretty much everything around us in nature and in the I'd say that is undeniable proof of an intelligent designer, Surt.

Anyway, I fully admit that believing in God is religious and pretty much based on faith but so is darwinian evolution. It's not actually part of science regardless of how many times a-holes like Richard Dawkins or Bill Nye claim it is.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:11 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We do know we evolved from lesser life forms though...

I mean, couldn't you just say God created life this way? Evolution doesn't necessarily disprove God. A godlike being could create such a system.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Microevolution is a facet of evolution.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There were magic baby apes that evolved into baby jesus.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:17 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Microevolution is a facet of evolution.

Nah, it is a type of evolution (and honestly, it's not really evolution at all because no new information is added). Just like chemical evolution is a type of evolution and stellar evolution is yet another type (both of which are unscientific). Microevolution is the only type of "evolution" that there is actual evidence for.

Sorry robbie, but the fact that microevolution exists is not proof that apes became humans or that an amoeba turned into a whale lol. In short, darwinian evolution nonsense does not refute the creation account described in Genesis at all. Humans have always been humans and apes have always been apes. There is nothing that proves otherwise.. NOTHING.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it is a type of evolution (and honestly, it's not really evolution at all because no new information is added). Just like chemical evolution is a type of evolution and stellar evolution is yet another type (both of which are unscientific). Microevolution is the only type of "evolution" that there is actual evidence for.

Sorry robbie, but the fact that microevolution exists is not proof that apes became humans or that an amoeba turned into a whale lol. In short, darwinian evolution nonsense does not refute the creation account described in Genesis at all. Humans have always been humans and apes have always been apes. There is nothing that proves otherwise.. NOTHING.

So u don't believe in like...cavemen either?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:27 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

So u don't believe in like...cavemen either?

I believe that the first humans (Adam & Eve and their immediate offspring) were the smartest (and probably most physically fit as well) humans to ever exist because they were programmed straight from the hand of God. They didn't have thousands of years of genetic load/mutations in their genes. They were about as perfect as humans could be (other than Jesus Christ when He was a human, of course).

No, I don't believe that the first humans were going around communicating by grunting but I suppose they could've lived in caves though I doubt it. As smart as Adam & Eve were, I'm sure they could've built actual structures that protected them from the elements which would've been much more preferable to living in caves.

In short, no, I don't believe the mainstream view of history that says humans started off dumb as f**k and eventually evolved into what we are today. I believe that the first humans were close to flawless and as time went on we built up more and mutations (which have been shown to always be either negative or neutral, at best) in our genes which means we are far inferior to the original humans. I believe we are actually devolving not evolving. Perhaps we are evolving socially but organically? Nah, I don't believe that.

There have been many examples of human fossils found that prove humans use to be much larger, stronger, and faster and have much larger brainst than we do now; yet, these finds are being hidden from the public at large. Why, you may ask? Simply because they know it goes against the evolution theory that says humans are evolving by getting bigger, faster, stronger, and smarter and that eventually we are gonna evolve to god status or develop the technology to fly around the universe or whatever lol.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Adam and Eve were so smart why'd the disobey God?

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 09:47 PM
dadudemon

If Adam and Eve were so smart why'd the disobey God?

Well let me tell you about the Mormon stuff on this!

Mormons believe that Adam was presented with a conflict:

He was commanded to be with his wife, lover her, care for her, etc.

He was also commanded to not eat of the Tree of Knowledge, of Good and Evil.

His wife partook of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, of Good and Evil. This would kick Eve out of the Garden of Eden, separating Adam from his wife.

If his wife is separated from Adam, Adam would be transgressing the first commandment because he's disobeying one of God's commandments. He had a choice: disobey God one way, disobey God another way.

Either way, he was in a tough spot.

His choice was to stay together with his wife because he loved her and wanted to stay with her. He was presented with 2 choices and he chose the choice of staying true to an eternal covenant founded on genuine love for his wife. His choice wasn't to disobey God, his choice was love.

Mormons differentiate Transgression from Sin.

Transgression is a violation of God's commandments.

Sin is knowingly transgressing God's commandments in your heart/soul.

Adam and Eve were both ignorant in the ways of Sin. But they were intelligent enough to understand transgressions. They did not sin by eating the Fruit. They only transgressed God's commandments.

Regardless, they Eternal Laws of Justice (which Mormons believe are created by God but have the potential to be greater than God, meaning, God has Weak Omnipotence) demanded a consequence for the transgressions. Which brought hardship and mortality to man. Thus, the exit form the Garden.

Said all that to say this: we are not entirely sure how allegorical the story of Adam and Eve is and how literal it is. Regardless, we disclose in our super secret Temple rites that Adam and Eve lived in a world of people. Strongly implying that Adam and Eve are not genuinely the first Man and Woman, but the first Man and Woman to start the official Dispensation of God Among Man. Also, in our super secret temple videos, it implies that Lucifer has been around doing this temptation thing for quite a very long time before Adam and Eve on other worlds. Meaning, Lucifer is a universal influence, not just an earthly influence. This matches closer to our understanding of the age of the universe than a 6000 year old universe.

I'm telling you, Mormon Lore is pretty damn (not pun intended?) deep and it's good.

Edit - Also, I could get into trouble by talking about our secret stuff, I think. But I think in this information age, it has been exposed so much that keeping it a secret is detrimental to the faith.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 10:03 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Mitochondrial Eve, the mother of all humans lived 200,000 years ago or so.

***Emotional Check Warning to most Trumpers, picture of Mitochondrial Eve below***

Scroll down

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 10:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morrowind lore is also pretty deep.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 10:04 PM
dadudemon

***Emotional Check Warning to most Trumpers, picture of Mitochondrial Eve below***

Scroll down

She looks like a modern Sub-Saharan African. That's incredible! Goes to show you how slow evolution really is. We were pretty much "modern humans" about 200,000 years ago. That almost melts my mind.

Perhaps humans developed space-age technology several orders of magnitude faster than comparable Sapient life on other planets. And we are too hard on ourselves for thinking things like the Destruction of the Library at Alexandria, Burning of the Constantinople Library, and the Dark Ages are not really significant detriments to our progress to a Space Age?

Maybe it takes, on average, 2 million years for a Sapient species to develop Space Age technology?

I get the feeling of lonely dread when I think about this. That we are truly alone and are the first Space Age sapient species in the Universe. That we really did develop far faster than other life. On another planet, 7 billion light years away, in another galaxy, perhaps a sapient species has been around for 20 million years but a certain social trait makes their walk to technology much slower than ours? And it will take them another 10 million years to bypass their genetic behaviors and come together as a cohesive social unit of marvelous industry and discovery?

But then I remembered that I'm Mormon and we believe that sapient, God-knowing, life on other planets existed before Sapient Life on Earth existed.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 10:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scroll down

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, shit... an article claims it so it must be true!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry robbie, I call BS on that claim. wink

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 10:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

@ddm
No, what happened was that millions of years ago some alien space faring race landed on primordial earth and jizzed some jizz-like nutrients into our primordial oceans which super-charged our natural evolutionary processes.

If you don't believe me watch Star Trek:TNG ep "The Chase" S06E20

Though the theory of Panspermia is far older.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2019 10:24 PM