Why I did what I did ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMaster2
Brothers and sisters of KMC.....

Look, here's the deal, I'm an adult, and I know you are too, so let me explain myself,
and you'll notice I never had any deceptive intent here.

Yes those were all my accounts that got banned.

They are the only other Accts I have and I didn't wanna lose them cuz I use em to surf kmc unnoticed,
I also got a tickle at the time and was gonna indulge meta and herald debates, but I never got into it.

As you know, even if you make your screen name invisible,
it can still be seen in the "Who's Online" menu.

So surfing as those accts "Firefox", I was completely anonymous, + I could see images since only Turboimage works for me.
and if I see a debate in progress, I can always log in via "Safari" as Mr Master and join the fun.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is why I was trying to just distract (white lie) yall and just move on,
I NEVER meant to post in that damn thread, it was a mistake.

I was NEVER prepared to defend the existence of those accounts since, I NEVER used em to "sock."

The honest reason I was even in that thread logged on as Killemall, and Mr Master,
is cause I can't see those "imgur" scanned links yall post, I have to log in with "Firefox"
because with "Safari" it doesn't work. Actually, only "Turboimaghost" works for me,
It also helps when yall post big scans that can be read in the post.

Anyway, I was logged in as Mr Master in "Safari" in the middle of a debate,
so to save time,
I logged in as Killemall in "Firefox" to look at one scan LordGod had posted, a "i.postimg" link,
page 5 where I got "caught" laughing out loud Although, I wasn't really doing anything. smile

That's it.

But I got distracted and began creating a reply post under Killemall in "Firefox"
OBVIOUSLY this was NEVER my intention. Obviously! I thought I was Mr Master lol.

The instant I noticed I had posted my Mr Master post as Killemall,
I immediately tried to delete that shit, but this phuuuukin guy Saint,
had to pull that magic shit as if almost waiting for it lol.

I was like PHUUUUK! Now these shitheads are gonna think I'm socking. When I wasn't.

In all seriousness, I don't want you guys walking around thinking I'm a "socker."

I reeeeealy hate trolls, but sock accts used for assistance is worse imo. yes

I don't give a shit if you guys hate my guts regarding debates, so long as you respect me as a debater with integrity.

That is more important to me.

If you are unsure about my truth here,
please visit the posting history of Killemall,
I post as me, not as the cosmic debating aficionado you're used to.
I only posted 3 times in 2019 and NONE of those posts had anything to do with Mr Master.
And before that. Killemall hadn't posted since 2014, and it was 99% detached from Mr Master. thumb up

I'm telling you guys, this cat was not being used.

... I know you're like, 'well, in that case, u get a pass.'

But anyway ... NEVER again was that EVER done!

I also did give myself props ONCE, (2013) but then I also included the rest of kmc in praise.

That's it.

Imo, if you read this message carefully, you'll realize I'm innocent of any fraud.

Imo, this isn't "socking." ... "Socking," imo, is using an Alt. Acct. as a weapon.

And I apologize for trying to wiggle my way out of it, but I had to give it a shot,
because as you know, perception would dominate the trolls that hate me,
I would never have had heard the end of it. You know this.

I, ... sincerely wanted to continue using the Acct.. for reasons I've stated.
But now I'm not sure since inadvertently the screen name may have become a symbol for socking.

So ... that's the truth.. I just bared my cyber soul, literally.

NemeBro
I'm gay

Galan007
So you made a sock account to admit that you've been using numerous other sock accounts over the years(which we already knew), but then claim that you don't use sock accounts..? Wtf is happening here..?

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/AbPWwqSgMejM4/giphy.gif

Anyway, you clearly need to take a break from KMC for a while. Embrace the ban, my friend. thumb up

MrMind
laughing out loud

LordGod
Is patheticer a word?

Badabing
Originally posted by MrMaster2

Look, here's the deal, I'm an adult, and I know you are too, so let me explain myself,

They are the only other Accts I have and I didn't wanna lose them cuz I use em to surf kmc unnoticed,
I also got a tickle at the time and was gonna indulge meta and herald debates, but I never got into it.

So surfing as those accts "Firefox", I was completely anonymous, + I could see images since only Turboimage works for me.
and if I see a debate in progress, I can always log in via "Safari" as Mr Master and join the fun.

I was NEVER prepared to defend the existence of those accounts since, I NEVER used em to "sock."

The honest reason I was even in that thread logged on as Killemall, and Mr Master,
is cause I can't see those "imgur" scanned links yall post, I have to log in with "Firefox"
because with "Safari" it doesn't work. Actually, only "Turboimaghost" works for me,

so to save time,
I logged in as Killemall in "Firefox" to look at one scan LordGod had posted, a "i.postimg" link,
page 5 where I got "caught" laughing out loud Although, I wasn't really doing anything. smile

That's it.

But I got distracted and began creating a reply post under Killemall in "Firefox"
OBVIOUSLY this was NEVER my intention. Obviously! I thought I was Mr Master lol.

I was like PHUUUUK! Now these shitheads are gonna think I'm socking. When I wasn't.

In all seriousness, I don't want you guys walking around thinking I'm a "socker."

I don't give a shit if you guys hate my guts regarding debates, so long as you respect me as a debater with integrity.

I only posted 3 times in 2019 and NONE of those posts had anything to do with Mr Master.
And before that. Killemall hadn't posted since 2014, and it was 99% detached from Mr Master. thumb up

I also did give myself props ONCE, (2013) but then I also included the rest of kmc in praise.

That's it.

Imo, if you read this message carefully, you'll realize I'm innocent of any fraud.

Imo, this isn't "socking." ... "Socking," imo, is using an Alt. Acct. as a weapon.

And I apologize for trying to wiggle my way out of it, but I had to give it a shot,

But now I'm not sure since inadvertently the screen name may have become a symbol for socking.

So ... that's the truth.. I just bared my cyber soul, literally. This is the only appropriate response...

dur

deft
Okay, its weird... and weird. What happened with his main account? He return soon?

BlueFnord
So I stopped reading after the second sentence . I fear that I have still received major brain damage and thus you will be hearing from my lawyer. I will be suing this website.

Ignore List : Everyone as my brain is now mush !

Galan007
Originally posted by deft
He is back soon? The ban on his main account won't be lifted until January 4th, 2020.

DeadpoolXXX
holy mother of god.

is this what its like to feel embarrassed for someone?

ShadowFyre
I don't really understand the point of a sock account, and honestly I don't even understand why it's frowned upon. Why do people need more than one account on a forum where you argue with strangers.

Adam Grimes
k

LordGod
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't really understand the point of a sock account, and honestly I don't even understand why it's frowned upon. Why do people need more than one account on a forum where you argue with strangers. With a few rare exceptions, it's because they are insecure cowards.

DarkSaint85

-K-M-
https://media.tenor.com/images/7227bdd4bae5a84f565dbb38201f9666/tenor.gif

-K-M-
User banned by Galan007, permanently

Reason: Sometimes we must herp before we can derp.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b87ee6032736626702ac5a863c358cb8/tenor.gif

LordGod
laughing

BrolyBlack

so to save time,

That's it.

That's it.

So ... that's the truth.. I just bared my cyber soul, literally.

Hands down best post ever made on this site

-K-M-
I do like the part where he called us shitheads thumb up

That part I agreed with

abhilegend
This is the best thread ever

Adam Grimes
How and why does he care so much about this? Lol

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't really understand the point of a sock account, and honestly I don't even understand why it's frowned upon. Why do people need more than one account on a forum where you argue with strangers.

This. I'm sure there are a couple people here that are guilty of this but have as of yet to get caught. Masters is a good guy but he was crazy pulling something like this. He will never be looked at the same again on KMC. These people hold grudges.

lawest9
Must be a pathetic life if you must play these type of games on a internet discussion forum.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Hey Phuck you and your magic

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
How and why does he care so much about this? Lol

I remember when I used to care. Then I realized this is KMC and everyone here is a loser and I slept with Backfires mother occasionally.

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
The ban on his main account won't be lifted until January 4th, 2020.
Wow! That's a little extreme IMHO. Poor Mr. M. sad

Juntai
It's an honest moment. Despite all the back and forth and rivalries over the years he sees the people here as his friends where he can actually get into the extra geeky level of comic knowledge he has inside of his head like a lot of us do. I only have 2 people I know irl who I can actually talk about comics with as near equals. There's more that read something here or there but id be speaking a different dialect to them if I actually started explaining comics to them.

He messed up and wanted to explain. I get why some won't accept him anymore, but for what it's worth the whole situation doesn't really bother me much. He got caught. They all do eventually. He just needs to serve his time and come back.

abhilegend
Yeah, no grudges here. Most of us have been banned one time or another.

Insane Titan

Aakla
Am I missing something here? Did he scam people out of money or instigate some real life drama? or did he get all of his accounts banned because he had multiple accounts?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, no grudges here. Most of us have been banned one time or another.

Same. Oh yeah, of course, we'll take the piss outta him when he gets back etc, but it's not like we'll bear a grudge lol.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Aakla
Am I missing something here? Did he scam people out of money or instigate some real life drama? or did he get all of his accounts banned because he had multiple accounts? Not see through at all. Making sock accounts to praise yourself, how can you not expect to be laughed at.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Juntai
It's an honest moment. Despite all the back and forth and rivalries over the years he sees the people here as his friends where he can actually get into the extra geeky level of comic knowledge he has inside of his head like a lot of us do. I only have 2 people I know irl who I can actually talk about comics with as near equals. There's more that read something here or there but id be speaking a different dialect to them if I actually started explaining comics to them.

He messed up and wanted to explain. I get why some won't accept him anymore, but for what it's worth the whole situation doesn't really bother me much. He got caught. They all do eventually. He just needs to serve his time and come back.

thumb up Agreed. he has a lot of gobbldgook comic book knowledge, marvel cosmic especially and i enjoyed reading his posts except when he went on the personal attack mode. We are a rare breed and i think we should be civil to each other at least. many of us have been chatting on and off for almost a decade here, more than our coworkers and former classmates even.

Quick Freeze
AS LONG AS YOU CAN ADMIT ADVENTURES OF THE X-MEN #12 HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CANONICAL RELEVANCE IN ANYTHING RELATED TO DC COMICS WHATSOEVER, REGARDLESS OF WHAT A HANDBOOK SAYS OR WHO HELD WHAT POSITION AT THE TIME, THEN WE'RE ALL GOOD thumb up

ShadowFyre
Same. Oh yeah, of course, we'll take the piss outta him when he gets back etc, but it's not like we'll bear a grudge lol.

****in wizard

Quick Freeze
Holy crap though it looks like dude has a whole sock drawer... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=604514&pagenumber=5

EDIT: sorry never mind I'm super late to all this drama. Carry on.

TBH I did enjoy my weird debates w him about LT and the Marvel/DC brothers. I was a little disappointed to find he had the exact same conversation with Abhi and others years earlier and multiple times...

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
How and why does he care so much about this? Lol Ego

LordGod
Originally posted by Juntai

He messed up and wanted to explain. I get why some won't accept him anymore, but for what it's worth the whole situation doesn't really bother me much. He got caught. They all do eventually. He just needs to serve his time and come back. The problem is how much of an arrogant d-bag the guy was about it.

I registered here 4 months ago. In that time he's accused at least 3 different people of socking just because he was getting disagreed with in versus threads. What kind of "intransigent" piece of crap has the nerve to accuse other people of socking when they themselves have been socking (under SEVERAL accounts) for YEARS? He deserves the ban he got. He deserves to be ripped apart when he comes back.

But I don't think he'll ever come back for real. He is, without a doubt, the most egotistical, self-centered poster I have ever seen on ANY forum. A true megalomaniac. His ego cannot handle the ridicule that would ensue if he returned. His "rep" here was everything to him (even though more people disagreed with his biased take on things then agreed), and without that he's nothing.

He'll always be "Mr Socker" now. And for a good reason. thumb up

Magnificent M
https://media3.giphy.com/media/v9G3NGByE9x16/source.gif

Stoic
You ever do something that embarrassed you so much, that it makes you cringe years later? MM, damn dog.

deft
Hey guys, the Killemall from Comic Vine is also Mr. Master? Dunno, but his arguments are pretty similar:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/death-of-the-endless-dc-vs-oblivion-marvel-1484905/

Stoic

CosmicComet
Imagine being so self absorbed to think people are actively looking for your name in the "who's online" list so you make multiple socks. praise yourself with said socks. and then make sock accusations at others and try to ĺie about "KMC GLITCHES" when you accidentally post a reply under one of your several sock accounts?

Bro you fell hard. I say as someome who once praised you, you are a pathetic poser with zero credibility now.

But continue posting cropped scans and referencing obscure cross over only cosmic characters as if they have any say on current cosmology between two completely unrelated companies and watch as people simply laugh at your arguments now.

Never derp before herp kids.

Bentley
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm gay

I thought you were bisexual/pansexual of some other sh_t. Really disappointed with you socking as a homo Neme. I expect your mental breakdown post sometime later this week

DarkSaint85
I've found evidence that Neme actually hates the cock.

Stay tuned for my next expose.

Bentley
https://www.superfoodly.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/rooster-comb.jpg

StiltmanFTW
This is the best thread ever

LordGod
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Imagine being so self absorbed to think people are actively looking for your name in the "who's online" list so you make multiple socks. praise yourself with said socks. and then make sock accusations at others and try to ĺie about "KMC GLITCHES" when you accidentally post a reply under one of your several sock accounts?

Bro you fell hard. I say as someome who once praised you, you are a pathetic poser with zero credibility now.

But continue posting cropped scans and referencing obscure cross over only cosmic characters as if they have any say on current cosmology between two completely unrelated companies and watch as people simply laugh at your arguments now.

Never derp before herp kids. thumb up 100%

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deft
Hey guys, the Killemall from Comic Vine is also Mr. Master? Dunno, but his arguments are pretty similar:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/death-of-the-endless-dc-vs-oblivion-marvel-1484905/

Yes.

KMC Killemall was banned for that very reason.

LordGod
Well at least we know he didn't just use sock accounts here. Apparently the pretentious douche socks on every site he debates on. lmao.

Question- has he been outed for the slimy piece of crap he is on Comicvine as well? Someone with an account there should definitely let them know about his cowardly ways IMO.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by LordGod
Well at least we know he didn't just use sock accounts here. Apparently the pretentious douche socks on every site he debates on. lmao.

Question- has he been outed for the slimy piece of crap he is on Comicvine as well? Someone with an account there should definitely let them know about his cowardly ways IMO. Going to another forum to just expose another poster is just a big of a douche thing to do as him creating multiple accounts.

LordGod
I wouldn't purposely make an account on that cesspool of a forum for any reason.

But if I already had an account there, I would definitely expose him because it looks like he's doing to same b1tchmade, cowardly crap there that he was here. If that is the case then the CV'ers should know what a tremendous piece of shit the guy is (if they don;t already).

celeyhyga17
uh huh... u prolly already have one.
laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
I wouldn't purposely make an account on that cesspool of a forum for any reason.

But if I already had an account there, I would definitely expose him because it looks like he's doing to same b1tchmade, cowardly crap there that he was here. If that is the case then the CV'ers should know what a tremendous piece of shit the guy is (if they don;t already).

Insane is literally insane, don't bother replying to him.

Adam Grimes
I'll probably make a Darksaint85 account in Comicvine to expose him again.

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW
You mad?

LordGod
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
uh huh... u prolly already have one.
laughing out loud Nope.

I actually have standards FFS. wink

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW
I am?

Tell me more, mentally ill titan. Tell me more.

LordGod
Get a room you two. This thread is about how much of a pile of shit Mr Master is. smile

Surprised it hasn't been shut down yet, but I'm going with it. big grin

Insane Titan

AlbertoJohnAvil
Get a room you two.

This thread is about how much of a pile of shit Mr Master is. smile

..And YOU think You're perfect? laughing out loud

ALL of us aren't better than him either, we all have flaws, stop pretending as if you personally know him.

Y'all dudes take this vs battle s too seriously go outside and get some fresh air lmao

LordGod
Never said I was perfect, lol. No one is.

What I DON'T do, however, is make a bunch of sock accounts just to agree with me in a versus debate and wank me as their god, then continue socking under those accounts for YEARS while also accusing a bunch of other people of socking because they disagree with me, then get caught doing so red handed, then lie to a mod about it, then get banned, then make ANOTHER sock account and thread to try and excuse why I made sock accounts in the first place.

What he did is the epitome of pathetic, and he deserves all the hate he gets.

abhilegend
Says the person/bot literally copy pasting on two boards. Irony just killed itself.

HueyFreeman

so to save time,

That's it.

That's it.

So ... that's the truth.. I just bared my cyber soul, literally. Brother its a comic book site. Its not that serious. No one cares. They might poke you to get a good laugh but no one gives a shit

Insane Titan
Says the person/bot literally copy pasting on two boards. Irony just killed itself. who does that ?

Galan007
Surprised it hasn't been shut down yet It won't stay open forever, and normally I would have closed a thread like this right away. Thing is, HE made this thread intentionally -- HE set himself up for all the negative feedback. No one made him do... Any of this.

tl;dr
Mr Master shat the bed on his own. Now he has to lay in it for a while.

StiltmanFTW
@Galan,

Since we're on the Mr Master topic.

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
pretty sure eaebiekuya is also a mr master sock btw.

Any chance of running a sock check?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Says the person/bot literally copy pasting on two boards. Irony just killed itself.

laughing out loud I copy pasted when i debunked you on that Immortal Hulk/carnage scan?

man it was a one time thing, after that you've been repeatedly owned by me, learn your place skywalker, REFER to me as yoda from now

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
@Galan,

Since we're on the Mr Master topic.

Any chance of running a sock check? Thanks for the head's up.

Ran a check. eaebiekuya is a confirmed sock account as well, and shares the same IP as Mr Master, Killemall, Smoki, and unknowable.

I'll leave a note in the Mod Lounge. We'll get rid of that account as well.

StiltmanFTW
Thank you.

HueyFreeman
Thanks for the head's up.

Ran a check. eaebiekuya is a confirmed sock account as well, and shares the same IP as Mr Master, Killemall, Smoki, and unknowable.

I'll leave a note in the Mod Lounge. We'll get rid of that account as well. Weird question ...but Wouldnt using a vpn just protect them from you running an ip scan?

Galan007
In some cases it can, yes.

But Mr M didn't do that with any of his sock accounts, which makes the sock checker pretty much infallible in this case.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Abhi is literally motifian on comicvine, ask anybody on it who motifian was. Brucerogers debunked him bad to the point he ran him back to kmc because he knows they'll tolerate his lies

they both has used the exact same arguments on plenty of occasions.

You're a hypocrite.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17001058&highlight=Redeemer#post17000848
https://www.comicboards.com/php/show.php?rpy=comicbattles-2019092405270567&layout=thread

abhilegend
Originally posted by Insane Titan
who does that ?
Alberto, who else.

So does this look familiar?

https://i.imgur.com/xrdLQrU.png

Because it's direct copy paste of my argument.

Turns out our dear little AlbertoJohnAvil comes from spacebattles.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/dc-comics-feats-cosmology-and-cosmic-hierarchy-thread.313227/page-183

Enjoy as Albert steals your posts to spacebattles.

HueyFreeman

But Mr M didn't do that with any of his sock accounts, which makes the sock checker pretty much infallible in this case. So heres my thing. If he obviously had enough forethought for this whole (be his own cheerleader plan ). Why not by a vpn. Its obviously that important to him since hes going through all this weird undercover stuff. Way too much thought when into this shit

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud I copy pasted when i debunked you on that Immortal Hulk/carnage scan?

man it was a one time thing, after that you've been repeatedly owned by me, learn your place skywalker, REFER to me as yoda from now
laughing out loudOriginally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Abhi is literally motifian on comicvine, ask anybody on it who motifian was. Brucerogers debunked him bad to the point he ran him back to kmc because he knows they'll tolerate his lies

they both has used the exact same arguments on plenty of occasions.

You're a hypocrite.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=17001058&highlight=Redeemer#post17000848
https://www.comicboards.com/php/show.php?rpy=comicbattles-2019092405270567&layout=thread
I'm not sure who that is but how is it comparable to what you did? Anyone can post in a different name, you actually copy pasted another person's posts and posted it as your own on a different website.

LordGod

But Mr M didn't do that with any of his sock accounts, which makes the sock checker pretty much infallible in this case. JFC

So that makes what? 5 different accounts that we know of? Beyond pathetic.

DarkSaint85
who does that ?

Alberto.

He would take the posts here, post them on Spacebattles, get the rebuttals and post the rebuttals here. It was.... weird.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud
I'm not sure who that is but how is it comparable to what you did? Anyone can post in a different name, you actually copy pasted another person's posts and posted it as your own on a different website.

laughing out loud Motifian posts the exact things you do and the weekly anti marvel lowball you do

U want more examples? Or- man believe whatever you want, I KNOW you're a troll abhi lmao

Philosophía
Thanks for the head's up.

I'll leave a note in the Mod Lounge. We'll get rid of that account as well. His changed writing style to cover up for being a sock is legitimately hilarious:

Originally posted by eaebiekuya
Yo mr masters can i ax u a question, duz the lt still hav dat much powa can lt still hold marvel and dc in 1 han is spectre still dat powafu 2?

Originally posted by eaebiekuya
Yo i dont agree with u sorry i read the thread an mr masters wz on the $$ an + mr masters also yuz proof to back up hiz case. an i wasnt azkin u anyhow.

This is profoundly sad.

DarkSaint85
who does that ?

Alberto.

He would take the posts here, post them on Spacebattles, get the rebuttals and post the rebuttals here. It was.... weird.

cdtm
Alberto.

Were they good rebuttals, at least?

Alberto should be banned on principle for stealing someone else's work, if they were.

Juntai
Alberto.

He would take the posts here, post them on Spacebattles, get the rebuttals and post the rebuttals here. It was.... weird. wtf

HueyFreeman
I''ll say my peace. Leave it alone on calling it pathetic please. I just had to go to a funeral for a family member who comitted suicide and honestly that changed my whole perspective on stuff that you think doesnt matter.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Motifian posts the exact things you do and the weekly anti marvel lowball you do

U want more examples? Or- man believe whatever you want, I KNOW you're a troll abhi lmao
So, there's one more weirdo like you out there. I mean you copy pasted my posts for a reason, right? And not just once for that matter.

Insane Titan

abhilegend
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
I''ll say my peace. Leave it alone on calling it pathetic please. I just had to go to a funeral for a family member who comitted suicide and honestly that changed my whole perspective on stuff that you think doesnt matter.
Sorry to hear that brother. Yeah, this doesn't matter. Focus on good things, real things.

Galan007
So heres my thing. If he obviously had enough forethought for this whole (be his own cheerleader plan ). Why not by a vpn. Its obviously that important to him since hes going through all this weird undercover stuff. Way too much thought when into this shit My opinion: massive ego.

The guy probably never thought his alternate accounts would be looked into at all, cuz: "I'm Mr Master!! Everyone always agrees with me!!" or whatever delusions he was going through when he made them.

And in fact, we probably wouldn't have ever looked into those accounts further if it hadn't been for the Wizard-formerly-known-as-DarkSaint catching his f*ck up. Once that happened, his entire facade came crumbling down.

HueyFreeman
Sorry to hear that brother. Yeah, this doesn't matter. Focus on good things, real things. Thanks man. Honestly just trying to keep my own self from going into a depression.

LordGod
I''ll say my peace. Leave it alone on calling it pathetic please. I just had to go to a funeral for a family member who comitted suicide and honestly that changed my whole perspective on stuff that you think doesnt matter. Truly sorry to hear that. You're right, none of this is important compared to some of the bigger problems in our real lives.

Outside of here, in his real life, maybe Mr Master is a standup guy that I would get along great with. But here, he is definitely a pathetic piece of crap. Like I said from the getgo- he wouldn't have gotten nearly as much negative reactions if he hadn't been such a huge d-bag over the years and bashed and finger pointed and reported people for far less then he was doing the entire time.

Philosophía
And in fact, we probably wouldn't have ever looked into those accounts further if it hadn't been for the Wizard-formerly-known-as-DarkSaint catching his f*ck up. Once that happened, his entire facade came crumbling down. https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InsecureReliableBabirusa-size_restricted.gif

""I have had relationships with both men and women socks both coherent and incoherent. I have loved and had romantic encounters with men forum interactions with my own socks throughout my life threads, and I choose now to live as a gay man. sock""

edit: you edited your post and now my joke makes no sense. Goddammit.

NemeBro
Truly sorry to hear that. You're right, none of this is important compared to some of the bigger problems in our real lives.

Outside of here, in his real life, maybe Mr Master is a standup guy that I would get along great with. But here, he is definitely a pathetic piece of crap. Like I said from the getgo- he wouldn't have gotten nearly as much negative reactions if he hadn't been such a huge d-bag over the years and bashed and finger pointed and reported people for far less then he was doing the entire time. I'm pretty sure he's saying to stop hounding him about being pathetic because he's worried he might take it to heart and kill himself.

LordGod
Maybe I'll die in a car accident after I post this. Who knows. ermm

Don't know if the guy has underlying mental issues outside of a deep yearning to stroke his own ego, but everyone here is just calling it like they see it. Obviously if anything here affected him irl it was be a huge tragedy, etc.

HueyFreeman
Truly sorry to hear that. You're right, none of this is important compared to some of the bigger problems in our real lives.

Outside of here, in his real life, maybe Mr Master is a standup guy that I would get along great with. But here, he is definitely a pathetic piece of crap. Like I said from the getgo- he wouldn't have gotten nearly as much negative reactions if he hadn't been such a huge d-bag over the years and bashed and finger pointed and reported people for far less then he was doing the entire time. What kills me is...............SHE WAS 12 . How does a child even come to that conclusion?

cdtm
Maybe I'll die in a car accident after I post this. Who knows. ermm

Don't know if the guy has underlying mental issues outside of a deep yearning to stroke his own ego, but everyone here is just calling it like they see it. Obviously if anything here affected him irl it was be a huge tragedy, etc.

Ego? Is that what they call it now?

DarkSaint85
There's another sock I suspect, but proof etc, and I couldn't be bothered to actually look lol.

Galan007
^ If you find anything, let one of us know. thumb up

Anyway, I think everyone has had enough of an opportunity to 'reflect' on this message/thread.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.