KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Why I did what I did ...

Why I did what I did ...
Started by: MrMaster2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMaster2
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue Why I did what I did ...

Brothers and sisters of KMC.....

Look, here's the deal, I'm an adult, and I know you are too, so let me explain myself,
and you'll notice I never had any deceptive intent here.

Yes those were all my accounts that got banned.

They are the only other Accts I have and I didn't wanna lose them cuz I use em to surf kmc unnoticed,
I also got a tickle at the time and was gonna indulge meta and herald debates, but I never got into it.

As you know, even if you make your screen name invisible,
it can still be seen in the "Who's Online" menu.

So surfing as those accts "Firefox", I was completely anonymous, + I could see images since only Turboimage works for me.
and if I see a debate in progress, I can always log in via "Safari" as Mr Master and join the fun.

-------------------------------------------------------

This is why I was trying to just distract (white lie) yall and just move on,
I NEVER meant to post in that damn thread, it was a mistake.

I was NEVER prepared to defend the existence of those accounts since, I NEVER used em to "sock."

The honest reason I was even in that thread logged on as Killemall, and Mr Master,
is cause I can't see those "imgur" scanned links yall post, I have to log in with "Firefox"
because with "Safari" it doesn't work. Actually, only "Turboimaghost" works for me,
It also helps when yall post big scans that can be read in the post.

Anyway, I was logged in as Mr Master in "Safari" in the middle of a debate,
so to save time,
I logged in as Killemall in "Firefox" to look at one scan LordGod had posted, a "i.postimg" link,
page 5 where I got "caught" laughing out loud Although, I wasn't really doing anything. smile

That's it.

But I got distracted and began creating a reply post under Killemall in "Firefox"
OBVIOUSLY this was NEVER my intention. Obviously! I thought I was Mr Master lol.

The instant I noticed I had posted my Mr Master post as Killemall,
I immediately tried to delete that shit, but this phuuuukin guy Saint,
had to pull that magic shit as if almost waiting for it lol.

I was like PHUUUUK! Now these shitheads are gonna think I'm socking. When I wasn't.

In all seriousness, I don't want you guys walking around thinking I'm a "socker."

I reeeeealy hate trolls, but sock accts used for assistance is worse imo. yes

I don't give a shit if you guys hate my guts regarding debates, so long as you respect me as a debater with integrity.

That is more important to me.

If you are unsure about my truth here,
please visit the posting history of Killemall,
I post as me, not as the cosmic debating aficionado you're used to.
I only posted 3 times in 2019 and NONE of those posts had anything to do with Mr Master.
And before that. Killemall hadn't posted since 2014, and it was 99% detached from Mr Master. thumb up

I'm telling you guys, this cat was not being used.

... I know you're like, 'well, in that case, u get a pass.'

But anyway ... NEVER again was that EVER done!

I also did give myself props ONCE, (2013) but then I also included the rest of kmc in praise.

That's it.

Imo, if you read this message carefully, you'll realize I'm innocent of any fraud.

Imo, this isn't "socking." ... "Socking," imo, is using an Alt. Acct. as a weapon.

And I apologize for trying to wiggle my way out of it, but I had to give it a shot,
because as you know, perception would dominate the trolls that hate me,
I would never have had heard the end of it. You know this.

I, ... sincerely wanted to continue using the Acct.. for reasons I've stated.
But now I'm not sure since inadvertently the screen name may have become a symbol for socking.

So ... that's the truth.. I just bared my cyber soul, literally.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:02 AM
MrMaster2 is currently offline Click here to Send MrMaster2 a Private Message Find more posts by MrMaster2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm gay

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:13 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

So you made a sock account to admit that you've been using numerous other sock accounts over the years(which we already knew), but then claim that you don't use sock accounts..? Wtf is happening here..?

(please log in to view the image)

Anyway, you clearly need to take a break from KMC for a while. Embrace the ban, my friend. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:32 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Is patheticer a word?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:34 AM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMaster2

Look, here's the deal, I'm an adult, and I know you are too, so let me explain myself,

They are the only other Accts I have and I didn't wanna lose them cuz I use em to surf kmc unnoticed,
I also got a tickle at the time and was gonna indulge meta and herald debates, but I never got into it.

So surfing as those accts "Firefox", I was completely anonymous, + I could see images since only Turboimage works for me.
and if I see a debate in progress, I can always log in via "Safari" as Mr Master and join the fun.

I was NEVER prepared to defend the existence of those accounts since, I NEVER used em to "sock."

The honest reason I was even in that thread logged on as Killemall, and Mr Master,
is cause I can't see those "imgur" scanned links yall post, I have to log in with "Firefox"
because with "Safari" it doesn't work. Actually, only "Turboimaghost" works for me,

so to save time,
I logged in as Killemall in "Firefox" to look at one scan LordGod had posted, a "i.postimg" link,
page 5 where I got "caught" laughing out loud Although, I wasn't really doing anything. smile

That's it.

But I got distracted and began creating a reply post under Killemall in "Firefox"
OBVIOUSLY this was NEVER my intention. Obviously! I thought I was Mr Master lol.

I was like PHUUUUK! Now these shitheads are gonna think I'm socking. When I wasn't.

In all seriousness, I don't want you guys walking around thinking I'm a "socker."

I don't give a shit if you guys hate my guts regarding debates, so long as you respect me as a debater with integrity.

I only posted 3 times in 2019 and NONE of those posts had anything to do with Mr Master.
And before that. Killemall hadn't posted since 2014, and it was 99% detached from Mr Master. thumb up

I also did give myself props ONCE, (2013) but then I also included the rest of kmc in praise.

That's it.

Imo, if you read this message carefully, you'll realize I'm innocent of any fraud.

Imo, this isn't "socking." ... "Socking," imo, is using an Alt. Acct. as a weapon.

And I apologize for trying to wiggle my way out of it, but I had to give it a shot,

But now I'm not sure since inadvertently the screen name may have become a symbol for socking.

This is the only appropriate response...

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:35 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deft

Okay, its weird... and weird. What happened with his main account? He return soon?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:38 AM
deft is currently offline Click here to Send deft a Private Message Find more posts by deft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueFnord

So I stopped reading after the second sentence . I fear that I have still received major brain damage and thus you will be hearing from my lawyer. I will be suing this website.

Ignore List : Everyone as my brain is now mush !

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:39 AM
BlueFnord is currently offline Click here to Send BlueFnord a Private Message Find more posts by BlueFnord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by deft
He is back soon?
The ban on his main account won't be lifted until January 4th, 2020.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:41 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

holy mother of god.

is this what its like to feel embarrassed for someone?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 12:54 AM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I don't really understand the point of a sock account, and honestly I don't even understand why it's frowned upon. Why do people need more than one account on a forum where you argue with strangers.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:05 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

k

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:08 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't really understand the point of a sock account, and honestly I don't even understand why it's frowned upon. Why do people need more than one account on a forum where you argue with strangers.
With a few rare exceptions, it's because they are insecure cowards.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:10 AM
LordGod is currently offline Click here to Send LordGod a Private Message Find more posts by LordGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote:
this phuuuukin guy Saint,
had to pull that magic shit

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:11 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:14 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

User banned by Galan007, permanently

Reason: Sometimes we must herp before we can derp.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:22 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordGod
The One

laughing

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:25 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Why I did what I did ...

Originally posted by MrMaster2

so to save time,

That's it.

That's it.

Hands down best post ever made on this site

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 01:35 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I do like the part where he called us shitheads thumb up

That part I agreed with

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 02:59 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

This is the best thread ever

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 03:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote