CBM: Strongest puncher challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
We have an indestructible punching bag that measures the force of a punch. The challenge is to find who the strongest puncher is. Here are the rules:

1. Only characters who've appeared in a comicbook movie can participate.
2. Participants are not allowed to amp their punches with any energy manipulation. The punch needs to be thrown using purely physical force.
3. Participants can use whatever kind of punch they want, as long as it's the fist hitting the bag and only one hand is used for the punch.
4. Participants are to stand in front of the bag with both feet on the ground when delivering the punch. No running starts, no flying, jumping, etc.
5. No armor or weapon of any sort is allowed.

Which comicbook character has the strongest punch?

ShadowFyre
I don't really know who wins I'm just gonna list off people that I think would be good contenders.

Superman obviously, any version
Hulk
Kurse
Juggernaut

So those are people who have actual punching feats

Surtur
Hela

Would also be good contenders by scaling.

Those are all pretty obvious choices I know but it can only be comcbook movies so I'm having trouble thinking of others.

WolvesofBabylon
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't really know who wins I'm just gonna list off people that I think would be good contenders.

Superman obviously, any version
Hulk
Kurse
Juggernaut

So those are people who have actual punching feats

Surtur
Hela

Would also be good contenders by scaling.

Those are all pretty obvious choices I know but it can only be comcbook movies so I'm having trouble thinking of others.

I think if Hulk is included you might as well include Giant Man (Ant Man) as he Ko'd the leviathan as well. Unless you count his suit as a weapon/enhancement.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, I forgot about him. I personally wouldn't consider it an enhancement but let's see what Froth says

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by FrothByte
We have an indestructible punching bag that measures the force of a punch. The challenge is to find who the strongest puncher is. Here are the rules:

1. Only characters who've appeared in a comicbook movie can participate.
2. Participants are not allowed to amp their punches with any energy manipulation. The punch needs to be thrown using purely physical force.
3. Participants can use whatever kind of punch they want, as long as it's the fist hitting the bag and only one hand is used for the punch.
4. Participants are to stand in front of the bag with both feet on the ground when delivering the punch. No running starts, no flying, jumping, etc.
5. No armor or weapon of any sort is allowed.

Which comicbook character has the strongest punch?

Does the character need to have in-movie punching feats, or can we just rely on it's strength?

Are movies which are based on mangas valid?

relentless1
Nolan Batman cool

Impediment
Reeve Superman moved the moon out of orbit.

ShadowFyre
So Did Bruce almighty I think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.