KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » CBM: Strongest puncher challenge

CBM: Strongest puncher challenge
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

CBM: Strongest puncher challenge

We have an indestructible punching bag that measures the force of a punch. The challenge is to find who the strongest puncher is. Here are the rules:

1. Only characters who've appeared in a comicbook movie can participate.
2. Participants are not allowed to amp their punches with any energy manipulation. The punch needs to be thrown using purely physical force.
3. Participants can use whatever kind of punch they want, as long as it's the fist hitting the bag and only one hand is used for the punch.
4. Participants are to stand in front of the bag with both feet on the ground when delivering the punch. No running starts, no flying, jumping, etc.
5. No armor or weapon of any sort is allowed.

Which comicbook character has the strongest punch?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:52 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

I don't really know who wins I'm just gonna list off people that I think would be good contenders.

Superman obviously, any version
Hulk
Kurse
Juggernaut

So those are people who have actual punching feats

Surtur
Hela

Would also be good contenders by scaling.

Those are all pretty obvious choices I know but it can only be comcbook movies so I'm having trouble thinking of others.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 10:14 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I don't really know who wins I'm just gonna list off people that I think would be good contenders.

Superman obviously, any version
Hulk
Kurse
Juggernaut

So those are people who have actual punching feats

Surtur
Hela

Would also be good contenders by scaling.

Those are all pretty obvious choices I know but it can only be comcbook movies so I'm having trouble thinking of others.

I think if Hulk is included you might as well include Giant Man (Ant Man) as he Ko'd the leviathan as well. Unless you count his suit as a weapon/enhancement.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 10:56 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Yeah, I forgot about him. I personally wouldn't consider it an enhancement but let's see what Froth says

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 11:33 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
We have an indestructible punching bag that measures the force of a punch. The challenge is to find who the strongest puncher is. Here are the rules:

1. Only characters who've appeared in a comicbook movie can participate.
2. Participants are not allowed to amp their punches with any energy manipulation. The punch needs to be thrown using purely physical force.
3. Participants can use whatever kind of punch they want, as long as it's the fist hitting the bag and only one hand is used for the punch.
4. Participants are to stand in front of the bag with both feet on the ground when delivering the punch. No running starts, no flying, jumping, etc.
5. No armor or weapon of any sort is allowed.

Which comicbook character has the strongest punch?

Does the character need to have in-movie punching feats, or can we just rely on it's strength?

Are movies which are based on mangas valid?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 01:05 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Nolan Batman cool

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 03:55 AM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Reeve Superman moved the moon out of orbit.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 05:32 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

So Did Bruce almighty I think?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2019 11:41 AM