Jiren vs Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Jiren

vs

Broly

Who wins....

Inedian
If it's a final version of Broly, he wins. I would like Jiren to win, but Broly would power through him.

Galan007
Broly.

He is logically quite a bit more powerful, and even though he isn't as good of a fighter, he should still have the durability/damage soak to steamroll through everything Jiren can dish out.

BrolyBlack
What Galan said. He took on Goku and Vegeta, and Gogeta after the TOP, and then repeated beating from Gogeta with no visable damage. He also damage soaked the Soul Puninsher. He was only in danger until the last Kameahamea.

Galan007
The most telling part for me is that after Broly went FPSSJ, Gogeta felt the need to transform from SSJ1, all the way to SSB(a powerup of many, many orders of magnitude)... And even then Broly was still soaking pretty much everything Gogeta dished out, and actually appeared to be getting progressively more powerful the entire time. Like you said, the *only* attack that would have put Broly down for sure was SSB Gogeta's 'full force' Kamehameha.

Broly was an absolute beast.

BrolyBlack
Im wondering a bit if Broly had a healing factor or if he was just basically nigh invunerable besides CIS/PIS.

Its going to be really interesting to see if they use him in S2 of DBS and how much more powerful he will become.

Galan007
I think he was just a tank.

Mr Marvel
Broly has higher potential!

However Jiren would win...

...if he was serious from the start!!!

Damborgson
I wish I could say Jiren takes him out early, but Jiren is more likely to let Broly reach maximum power than he is to fight with any degree of seriousness from the start.

And unfortunately for Jiren, Broly is basically the embodiment of limitless Stamina. By the time Jiren fought seriously, the odds would no longer be stacked in his favor.

NemeBro
Why would anyone want Jiren to win? He sucks ass. Are there really fans of such a shitty character?

Galan007
Jiren has no redeeming qualities as a character, and is absolutely terrible.

Can't imagine how anyone could possibly be a fan...

Genii96
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Im wondering a bit if Broly had a healing factor or if he was just basically nigh invunerable besides CIS/PIS.

Its going to be really interesting to see if they use him in S2 of DBS and how much more powerful he will become.

Neh, he was just a tank, at the end of the movie, he had bandages around him.

I hope he is only used sparingly to avoid the hit treatment

Damborgson
Jiren just holds good memories for me now. The feeling from watching him bend the spirit bomb with his will alone was something special when I watched it with a friend.

We were both just, awe-struck by how strong he was. That is the extent of it.

carver9
Jiren IS the best character in creation, by far. I dont understand why people do NOT like him. Hes become my favorite DB character.

BrolyBlack
Based on what? His great character development?? Not really, Toppo even called him an idiot.

Galan007
carver only likes Jiren because he's really strong. Same reason he likes Hulk.

Everyone knows that Jiren's characterization is complete shit, though.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Galan007
carver only likes Jiren because he's really strong. Same reason he likes Hulk.

Everyone knows that Jiren's characterization is complete shit, though.

Agreed but how can we make carver see this?

carver9
You must've forgot that I was the only one voting for Jiren being more powerful than Beerus (and he is)?

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
You must've forgot that I was the only one voting for Jiren being more powerful than Beerus (and he is)? Can't help but notice you didn't provide any reasoning for why you like his characterization.

cdtm
Waiting on new perscription glasses.

Does that say Broly? Or Buffy?

Looks like Buggy actually. In witch case he's a logia, so wins on attrition.

Adam Grimes
Jiren IS the best character in creation, by far. I dont understand why people do NOT like him. Hes become my favorite DB character. Proof?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by NemeBro
Can't help but notice you didn't provide any reasoning for why you like his characterization.

thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by cdtm
Waiting on new perscription glasses.

Does that say Broly? Or Buffy?

Looks like Buggy actually. In witch case he's a logia, so wins on attrition. Buggy isn't a logia you fatass *****.

BrolyBlack
Carver explain yourself

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Proof?

Proof of what?

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
Buggy isn't a logia you fatass *****.

Guess not. The whole way he reconstituted threw me.

Might be better then Logia, in the sense haki might do Jack all against his powers. I mean, if his body splits around sword slash's, it shouldn't matter how strong an attack is. He'll just keep popping pieces off with the same.amount of damage.

Adam Grimes
Proof of what? That Jiren is the best character ever created.

BrolyBlack
Yes, answer up Carver..

Inedian
You must've forgot that I was the only one voting for Jiren being more powerful than Beerus (and he is)?

Beerus is far more powerful. Anyway, it seems that you and me are one few who likes Jiren.

I hope Jiren always stays relevant in DB and he should be one of few that Goku could never surpass.

Galan007
Originally posted by Inedian
Beerus is far more powerful. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Still waiting to 👂 from Carver about why Jiren character is the best one ever created.

Kento
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Still waiting to 👂 from Carver about why Jiren character is the best one ever created. Its obvious he's the best character ever written because he is so stupid powerful, and stronger than most GoDs.

carver9
Originally posted by Kento
Its obvious he's the best character ever written because he is so stupid powerful, and stronger than most GoDs.

thumb up

Correction... all Gods written.

Estacado
Jiren is not even base Gogeta lvl Strong just watch the latest DB Heroes episode...biscuits

cdtm
Thinking it over; Jiren was hyped because of the fact Belmond could not defeat him.

That places him squarely in the "might be stronger then Beerus" assessment Goku made on Broly.

We don't really know for certain how the GoD's stack up, but one thing is certain, they all share the same tier.

No real reason to assume Broly is stronger then Jiren, just because Goku says he "might" be stronger then his universes GoD.

Galan007
All the Destroyers are not created equal. Based on their group fight in the manga, Beerus is well above the rest.

Also in the manga, Beerus stated that FPSSB Vegeta(pre-ToP) would have made a good candidate for a God of Destruction "in another universe"... And mind you, this is the same Vegeta who Beerus effortlessly trounced with a single attack after becoming slightly annoyed.

IOW, Destroyers are only in the same tier by title. There is still a HUGE difference between their individual powers. So Jiren being =/> Belmond certainly does not mean he'd be =/> Beerus.

Marikina
Without the proper trigger to get SSJ, Broly can only use his Wrathful form at most and that only puts him at SSB level, way below even a suppressed Jiren.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.