Which Star Wars character should get a comicbook?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Who would you like to have featured in a four/five issue mini?

You can also say which kind of tale you'd like to hear if you have any specific topic of interest

Jmanghan
Idk, Tulak Hord, I guess.

Galan007
Vos.

Darth Thor
I wonder if they actually have plans for Vos, or if hes just been put on the shelf.

Total Warrior

Total Warrior

Zenwolf

Darth Thor

Galan007
Yeah, Vos is never going to get a solo TV series(be it live action or animated)... At least not anytime soon.

At this point I'd be totally fine with another novel and/or comic series, tbh. *Something* that explores his story post-RotS.

Total Warrior
Hopefully a comic rather than a novel tbh

Darth Thor
^ Video game would be better than both. Or use all three mediums for the same story. Force Unleashed type of mega event thumb up

Total Warrior
Yeah definitely^

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Hopefully a comic rather than a novel tbh Only thing is that a comic series would probably just be a 4 or 5 issue mini to start. Granted, something is better than nothing, but if I had the choice between a comic book miniseries and a novel, I'd pick the novel for sure... They can just fit a lot more story/content/depth into it.

But yeah, I'd take just about any Vos-related material they gave me at this point. His story is a potential goldmine for Disney... Really surprised they haven't explored that more(especially Soule.)

Total Warrior

Galan007
I think DD actually did quite well.

Darth Thor
Well it all stems back to the fact that we never got DD in animated form because Disney pulled the plug on TCW too early.

Had we gotten that, then when they eventually got around to Rebels, Vos would have almost certainly showed up.

Siege of Mandalore would have also been more tense and exciting because everyone would have been wondering if Ahsoka makes it out of her fight with Darth Maul or not. Oh well.

relentless1
Sidious and Dooku god dammit, explore that 10 year gap between episode 1 and 2

Total Warrior
Enough, I'm gonna make a twitter account and ask one of those writers when their releasing any Vos content mad mad mad

Darth Thor
^ Im still hoping all the teasing is because they are planning something big.

I mean if its just gonna be a comic, why keep teasing and why not just do it already?

Total Warrior

Darth Thor

Total Warrior
Now that I think of it... where the heck is Barriss Offee? SHe definitely needs to get a story. I remember two years ago a non-canon story by Michael Moreci showed us Barriss being defeated by Vos+Ahsoka, but besides that, we haven't seen her

Lord Lucien
Once again my main man Watto gettin' no love. Or Dexter Jetster, the most interesting character in the best Star Wars movie.

Freedon Nadd
Sion, Traya, and Nihilus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.