ROS Kylo Ren vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Kylo as of Rise of Skywalker
Thor as of Ragnarok (final battle with Hela)

Who wins

ares834
Kylo probably learns some random ass force power to allow him to win.

Tzeentch
terrible thread

playa1258
Thor wins because his movies are better.

NotAllThatEvil
Kylo had a hard time fighting the knights of ren, thor destroys him

Psychotron
Originally posted by ares834
Kylo probably learns some random ass force power to allow him to win.

You confused Kylo with Rey. Kylo is the trilogy's resident jobber.

BruceSkywalker
ben freezes thor in place, then guts his ass

ShadowFyre
Does he have any feats that say he can do that, I honestly do not know.

Thor is massively physically stronger than anything that exists in the Star Wars verse but I'm assuming you mean like hold him in the air without leverage so yeah, he could hold Their and Hulk in the air and no amount of strength would help them.

Look, I'm not gonna wank Thor, but he so massively outclasses Ben in several categories, it's not funny. End Ragnarok Thor's lightning will end Ben no matter what. Even if he does hold him.

If kylo gets even remotely close to Thor, the cloak will kill him.
If he stays at a distance, a bolt will kill him. These are just facts. So he can hold him all day, but he can't get close enough to him to use a saber, dozens and dozens of dead Asgardian died trying that.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Psychotron
You confused Kylo with Rey. Kylo is the trilogy's resident jobber. Yet Kylo beat her.

NemeBro
Thor's inability to fly (I think? Did he fly in the climax or Ragnarok or just jump far) sort of hamstrings him if Kylo Ren plays smart and just plucks him up with the Force and attacks him.

Instead he will probably try to brawl with Thor and end up with his head punched off.

ShadowFyre
Kylo only has one way to even hurt Thor and he can't get close enough to even use it.

Like how does he hurt him? Literally not one single thing in his arsenal would scratch him.

If you had rewinded the movie an hour and made the fight, I could accept that. Because Thor did not have the cloak and auto lightning because Thor would be completely defenseless.

Now he is completely surrounded by lightning that automatically shoots people for him. That is a ridiculously awesome advantage in a fight and a complete game changer.

Kylo is just a regular human who will die, the cloak wouldn't stop Superman but it would still be helpful, it will outright murder Kylo instantaneously.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Kylo is just a regular human who will die

And all your credibility went RIGHT out the window.

Is there any reason to believe a lightsaber is incapable of hurting him?

But I should honestly stfu because I haven't seen an avengers film since the 2012 original, lmao.

FrothByte
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor's inability to fly (I think? Did he fly in the climax or Ragnarok or just jump far) sort of hamstrings him if Kylo Ren plays smart and just plucks him up with the Force and attacks him.

Instead he will probably try to brawl with Thor and end up with his head punched off.

Even if Kylo plucks Thor and holds him with the force, that won't stop Thor from shooting him with lightning.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Jmanghan
But I should honestly stfu because I haven't seen an avengers film since the 2012 original, lmao.

You really need to start going out more.

ShadowFyre
And all your credibility went RIGHT out the window.

Is there any reason to believe a lightsaber is incapable of hurting him?

My credibility went out the window? I never said a lightsaber would not hurt Thor.

And yes. Kylos body is still just a human. It I shot him with a gun in the face he would die. So my credibility is just fine.

StiltmanFTW
If you shot Magneto with a gun, he'd die too.

Kylo's been shot with an upgraded Wookie Bowcaster and lived just fine, though smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Kylo's been shot with an upgraded Wookie Bowcaster and lived just fine, though smile

Wasnt shot in the face though.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but neither was any of those First Order troopers Chewie obliterated.

xPRIMEx
Kylo freezes and stabs him. If Thor shoots lightning he can block it with his saber.

ShadowFyre
He is still human guys, come on he might have survived something and that's great, at the end of the day, both of his parents are human and despite whatever actual force powers he has things that would kill us will kill him or at least severely damage him.

NotAllThatEvil
Kylo couldn't even survive his first kiss. Saying he's human is an insult to the species

ShadowFyre
Well, this is really just a hate thread for Thor, everyone knows it, the only single way Kylo can hurt Thor with I have already proven he can't get close enough to do. But nobody here can put their bias to the side and even look at it. From some people it does not bother me in the slightest but from others it makes it a complete chore to take them seriously at all in any thread.

I mean they are literally trying to pretend to themselves that Kylo can survive a lightning strike from Thor. If you can't see past that being complete trash I don't know what to say.

Darth Thor
Of course Thor stomps. He literally one shots.

I mean people are using Chewies bowcaster shot as a legit feat for Kylo to compete here.

ShadowFyre
I try to to not take things from thread to thread, I really do, I honestly try to reset my opinion of people and their opinions once a new thread starts but stuff like this makes it quite difficult.

Darth Thor
Too many Thor haters (or butthurt Hulk fanboys). Same thing stick out tongue

juggerman
Yet Kylo beat her.

You know good and well Disney would never let that happen. Rey was down and Kylo was signaling for the finisher. Then all of a sudden, Leia's music hit and she did a run in. With Ren distracted, Rey rolled him up for the 1, 2, 3!

xPRIMEx

playa1258
Ren has used force freeze twice in the movies. Is that enough to consider it a standard tactic of his?

FrothByte

StiltmanFTW
He is still human guys, come on he might have survived something and that's great, at the end of the day, both of his parents are human and despite whatever actual force powers he has things that would kill us will kill him or at least severely damage him.

Again, you could say the same thing about Magneto and he still wrecks the whole superteams while sending Xavier dick pics on messenger.

Darth Thor

Surtur
If you shot Magneto with a gun, he'd die too.

This reminds me that it is still gay no movie has really given Magneto his shield. Yeah x-men apocalypse had an amped magneto sort of have one(as long as he didn't move) but it's not the same.

When are the movies gonna figure out he can do anything and you can explain it with "magnets and shit". Dude has fired lightning bolts at people I think.

He had a shield in the x-men cartoon.

Darth Thor
^ I think it was more of an issue of how could anyone challenge him if he had an invincible force field, on top of having a helmet that protects from psychic attacks.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
He had a shield in the x-men cartoon.

Depends on the cartoon.

He had it in TAS '92... didn't have it in Evolution...

Surtur
Depends on the cartoon.

He had it in TAS '92... didn't have it in Evolution...

True true. Evolution was still good though, but yeah.

StiltmanFTW
Dude has fired lightning bolts at people I think.

Not exactly. I recall him absorbing Storm's lightning and redirecting it right back at her, though.

He does fire electromagnetic blasts from his hands often, though. They're usually depicted as your standard concussive force energy beams.

Surtur
I always remember him trying to kill Apocalypse.

StiltmanFTW
True true. Evolution was still good though, but yeah.

I don't remember him using any forcefields in WATXM or Pryde of the X-Men, either.

I understand how they often depower him, considering how he can be simply too versatile, too powerful in comics.

Even in the mainstream continuity, writers keep nerfing him every way they can.

Surtur
Yeah, Wolverine and the x-men was an awesome show that should have never been cancelled.

Lol@ the Pryde of X-men. Australian Wolverine.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Wolverine and the x-men was an awesome show that should have never been cancelled.

thumb up

Guess we can blame Disney for that?

They did cancel a lot of Marvel's animated projects (or they were partially responsible for it, at least).

Lol@ the Pryde of X-men. Australian Wolverine.

Yeah, lol.

Though Mags does use the forcefield in the intro/when he escapes from soldiers, so I believe he would be using it in actual combat if more episodes were made.

Darth Thor
thumb up

Guess we can blame Disney for that?

They did cancel a lot of Marvel's animated projects (or they were partially responsible for it, at least).

And replaced them with stupid kiddy ones mad

But I suppose that made sense to Disney.

StiltmanFTW
From wiki:

Cancellation
On April 13, 2010, Comics Continuum reported that (according to an inside source) a second season seemed very unlikely. On April 15, 2010, Marvel Animation Age confirmed the recent report that Wolverine and the X-Men would not be returning for a second season. The reason for this was due to financial problems with their financing partner due to Disney purchasing Marvel while Fox owned the movie rights to the X-Men.

Source link

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
And replaced them with stupid kiddy ones mad

But I suppose that made sense to Disney.

Them being kiddy is one thing, but why the f*ck every cartoon needs to mimick those dumb reality tv shows...?

ShadowFyre
Again, you could say the same thing about Magneto and he still wrecks the whole superteams while sending Xavier dick pics on messenger.

Yeah...but Mags is so far beyond Kylo and has legit force fields. And his power is legit strong enough to ragdoll Thor to the ko.

If this was gladiator Thor just an hour or less earlier, Kylo would be perfectly able to just walk up and do that.

And for whoever said Thor's strength is a thing, no it isn't, not once he gets airlifted which Kylo can do. Any force user could hold Thor, Hulk, WW and Doomsday simultaneously and there is nothing any of them could do about it

Thor w/mjolnir or Superman (quite easily) could break out of a forcehold

FrothByte
Yeah...but Mags is so far beyond Kylo and has legit force fields. And his power is legit strong enough to ragdoll Thor to the ko.

If this was gladiator Thor just an hour or less earlier, Kylo would be perfectly able to just walk up and do that.

And for whoever said Thor's strength is a thing, no it isn't, not once he gets airlifted which Kylo can do. Any force user could hold Thor, Hulk, WW and Doomsday simultaneously and there is nothing any of them could do about it

Thor w/mjolnir or Superman (quite easily) could break out of a forcehold

Have you ever tried holding up a squirming child vs. a sleeping child? Even if that child is off the ground and not able to fly, their strength will still play a factor in how long you can hold them.

Not saying Thor can break free via strength alone, but his strength will still play a factor.

In any case, he can just bombard Kylo with lightning if Kylo tries to force hold him. I'd like to see Kylo dodge and block all that lightning and maintain his force hold at the same time.

ShadowFyre
I've already made it clear Kylo dies instantly from lightning, and I absolutely see your point, I guess it really just depends on how we think TK works in the first place.

I am assuming that he would be holding them from center mass and that they would be able to move all they want, they would just be fighting against air though and would never be able to get back down.

If your saying he is going to literally restrain them arms and all, then absolutely, any of the people I mentioned could absolutely break free and Kylo is no Yoda, they would do it easily. Doomsday very well might not even notice somebody tried to even restrain him is how big the difference in his strength and kylos force strength is

Eon Blue
Thor wins.

FrothByte
Just curious: do people assume that a lightsaber can cut Superman?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by FrothByte
Just curious: do people assume that a lightsaber can cut Superman?

On this forum? Hell no they don't, even though we have seen HV injure a Kryptonian, people on this site probably think he could suck a lightsaber off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.