Iran Shot Down Ukrainian Airiner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Remember guys, Iran are the good guys.

Over 100 dead

Link

Darth Thor
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Remember guys, Iran are the good guys.

Youre saying that as if they intentionally shot it down.

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Because they have no conflict with Ukraine?

But did they intentionally target a civilian airliner?

cdtm
They're keeping the black box.

Why? And why should anyone care? All that does is record telemetry to investigate crash's. What, is their commercial flight plan supposed to be some kind of coup?

BrolyBlack

Dude you a clueless ape. Why would they keep the black box?

Surtur
Pentagon is saying Iran accidentally shot down the plane.

BrolyBlack
Pretty big mistake huh

Robtard
Not the first time a passenger plane was shot down by "accident".

Putinbot1
I'm glad the Pentagon are smoothing this over with Ukraine for Iran. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Killing people by accident is generally ok apparently

eThneoLgrRnae
...unless of course Trump was the one who kills someone by accident. Then it's the end of the world lol.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Robtard
Not the first time a passenger plane was shot down by "accident". Originally posted by Darth Thor

Are you guys trolling or?

Iran has regressed significantly in the last 50 years. This is a further indication of how terrible the current leadership is. Some of the support I see for Iran in the last week is baffling. The regime terrorizes and murders its own citizens. They've significantly damaged the economy, are irrational, and have passed backward laws.

They're the dumb cousins of more efficient totalitarian regimes like the Third Reich or the CCP.

Putinbot1
Killing people by accident is generally ok apparently IndeedOriginally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
...unless of course Trump was the one who kills someone by accident. Then it's the end of the world lol. dur

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Iran has regressed significantly in the last 50 years. This is a further indication of how terrible the current leadership is. Some of the support I see for Iran in the last week is baffling. The regime terrorizes and murders its own citizens. They've significantly damaged the economy, are irrational, and have passed backward laws.

They're the dumb cousins of more efficient totalitarian regimes like the Third Reich or the CCP.

They are trolling of just ok with what Iran does because Trump said something

Robtard

My use of putting "accident" in quotes was to signify that I question whether it was an accident or not here.

I was also noting that this is not the first time this has happened. eg Iranian Flight 655 was shot down in 1988 by the Navy by accident, because they somehow mistook an A300 Airbus that was climbing for an attacking Iranian piloted A-14 Tomcat fighter.

US military is backing the Iranian claim that it was a mistake. Is the US military in bed with the Iranians now, or?

Robtard

Stop poisoning the well.

Rage.Of.Olympus
My use of putting "accident" in quotes was to signify that I question whether it was an accident or not here.

My apologies.

I agree, it was almost certainly an accident. Not sure if that makes the situation worse or better. It was a plane full of Iranian citizens, leaving their national airport.

Probably an issue with the IFF system and their military being on high alert after the U.S. attack. The first thing the U.S. would do in an aerial assault is take out anti-aircraft defense systems, so they were definitely on high alert.

I was also noting that this is not the first time this has happened. eg Iranian Flight 655 was shot down in 1988 by the Navy by accident, because they somehow mistook an A300 Airbus that was climbing for an attacking Iranian piloted A-14 Tomcat fighter.

US military is backing the Iranian claim that it was a mistake. Is the US military in bed with the Iranians now, or?

Thanks. I'll be sure to convey the whataboutism to the grieving communities in Canada that lost so many young, and brilliant family members.

The U.S. shot down a civilian aircraft 31 years ago. Feel better guys?

Robtard
My apologies.

I agree, it was almost certainly an accident. Not sure if that makes the situation worse or better. It was a plane full of Iranian citizens, leaving their national airport.

Probably an issue with the IFF system and their military being on high alert after the U.S. attack. The first thing the U.S. would do in an aerial assault is take out anti-aircraft defense systems, so they were definitely on high alert.

Thanks. I'll be sure to convey the whataboutism to the grieving communities in Canada that lost so many young, and brilliant family members.

The U.S. shot down a civilian aircraft 31 years ago. Feel better guys?

No worries, why I explained.

Then you went all dickish regardless. That example wasn't "whataboutism", meaning Iran's free and clear here because of what the US did, it's not, as there's zero correlation. It was noting that accidents like this do happen via example.

Now if you want to discuss what I think happened, sure. LMK. edit: I'm not entirely convinced this was an accident, maybe, maybe not.

Tzeentch

They're the dumb cousins of more efficient totalitarian regimes like the Third Reich or the CCP. They're a 10th as bad as Saudi Arabia, "Our Greatest Ally". Or NK. Or Turkey.

You (and I mean "you" in a general sense) don't get to arbitrarily pick which evil is tolerable and which evil should be snuffed out. As shitty as Iran is, it's a sovereign country backed by two nuclear powers, and on the global stage the only thing they're really guilty of is playing the same proxy-war /sabre-rattling garbage that we and most of the other big players in geopolitics are playing.

Sure it sucks that all those people on the plane died for nothing. But jerking each other off on an anonymous image board about it isn't going to bring them back to life or prevent further atrocities from occurring.

cdtm

Because they can.

Data's still data, even if it isn't war critical stuff. Could mean something commercially though. Think how China steals literally everything they can get their hands on, and reproduces it in house.

eThneoLgrRnae
Iran is not "only 1/10 as bad as Saudi Arabia."

Iran, not Saudi Arabia, is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Iran is not "only 1/10 as bad as Saudi Arabia."

Iran, not Saudi Arabia, is the #1 state sponsor of terrorism.

Well let's analyse that claim

Iran supports:
Hezbollah
Hamas

Saudi Arabia supports
Al Qaeda
ISIS
Al nusra front
The Taliban
Boko Haram
The Mujahedeen
Islamic Jihad
Lashkar-e-Taiba
Ansar al-Islam
Ansar al-Sharia
Jabhat al-Nusrah
Plus another 50 different groups in various parts of the world

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Tzeentch
They're a 10th as bad as Saudi Arabia, "Our Greatest Ally". Or NK. Or Turkey.

You (and I mean "you" in a general sense) don't get to arbitrarily pick which evil is tolerable and which evil should be snuffed out. As shitty as Iran is, it's a sovereign country backed by two nuclear powers, and on the global stage the only thing they're really guilty of is playing the same proxy-war /sabre-rattling garbage that we and most of the other big players in geopolitics are playing.

Sure it sucks that all those people on the plane died for nothing. But jerking each other off on an anonymous image board about it isn't going to bring them back to life or prevent further atrocities from occurring.

They're not as tenth as bad as Saudi Arabia. By what metric did you rank them higher than SA? Quality of life? Freedom from oppression? GDP per capita?

Turkey is a major disappointment from the progress they were making but I hopefully post-Edrogan, will do better. Still, not comparable to Iran in the current condition.

The populace is better off than NK but that might be the worst regime in modern history. Not two, but three generations have been living under the Kim family propaganda machine. I.e. there aren't any more people to talk about "How things were better before."

Then what was the purpose of your post? To argue that other regimes in the world are shit? In the same breath, I shit on China. I already know this. The current Iran government is still an irresponsible, terroristic regime that mowed down hundreds of their own citizens in gunfire very recently. Based on the actionable intelligence of threat to their citizens, the U.S.'s elimination of General Salami was more than justified.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No worries, why I explained.

Then you went all dickish regardless. That example wasn't "whataboutism", meaning Iran's free and clear here because of what the US did, it's not, as there's zero correlation. It was noting that accidents like this do happen via example.

Now if you want to discuss what I think happened, sure. LMK. edit: I'm not entirely convinced this was an accident, maybe, maybe not.

Hmmm. I'm not sure what the purpose would be to shoot this down. Out of the 172 passengers, 163 were flying to Canada, and many had dual citizenship. They were an added net benefit to Iran as they were all educated, and in STEM (We had a serious brain drain atm) but tbh...with irrational regimes like this? Intellectuals have been killed before, setting a country back entire decades.

Robtard
Hmmm. I'm not sure what the purpose would be to shoot this down. Out of the 172 passengers, 163 were flying to Canada, and many had dual citizenship. They were an added net benefit to Iran as they were all educated, and in STEM (We had a serious brain drain atm) but tbh...with irrational regimes like this? Intellectuals have been killed before, setting a country back entire decades.

Your initial "are you trolling" response doesn't make much sense then, as that seemed to support that Iran did or could have done it on purpose. That's fine though, moving on.

The "it was accidental" statement, that Iran was on high alert due to Trump killing Soleimani days before and human error caused this to happen is certainly plausible, as they were on high alert, especially after launching missiles and humans do error.

But a small part of me doesn't buy that, part of me thinks Putin pressured Iran to attack a Ukrainian plane as a "f**k you!" to Ukraine and Iran's not really in a position to ignore Russia, as Iran relies on Russia for its military and defense gear.

dadudemon
They're a 10th as bad as Saudi Arabia, "Our Greatest Ally". Or NK. Or Turkey.

Ask Whirly if SA is behind the times and "regressed." He'd know. He's been in that country, recently.

My take: it hasn't. They've progressed. Sounds stupid but they finally let women drive.

They have fewer homicides per capita than the USA. Their education scores, however, are near the bottom of the list (PISA).

https://www.oecd.org/pisa/PISA-results_ENGLISH.png

Saudi Arabia is also not that free based on the Freedom Index. They are 172 out of 180 countries measured:

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

Iran is not much better: 170.

So I think it's not as bad as you say but it is still pretty bad.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Well let's analyse that claim

Iran supports:
Hezbollah
Hamas

Saudi Arabia supports
Al Qaeda
ISIS
Al nusra front
The Taliban
Boko Haram
The Mujahedeen
Islamic Jihad
Lashkar-e-Taiba
Ansar al-Islam
Ansar al-Sharia
Jabhat al-Nusrah
Plus another 50 different groups in various parts of the world

How many of those are state sponsored or supported, however? Many of those are probably also in the US but definitely not state sponsored.

Tzeentch
They're not as tenth as bad as Saudi Arabia. By what metric did you rank them higher than SA? Quality of life? Freedom from oppression? GDP per capita?

Turkey is a major disappointment from the progress they were making but I hopefully post-Edrogan, will do better. Still, not comparable to Iran in the current condition.

The populace is better off than NK but that might be the worst regime in modern history. Not two, but three generations have been living under the Kim family propaganda machine. I.e. there aren't any more people to talk about "How things were better before."

Then what was the purpose of your post? To argue that other regimes in the world are shit? In the same breath, I shit on China. I already know this. The current Iran government is still an irresponsible, terroristic regime that mowed down hundreds of their own citizens in gunfire very recently. Based on the actionable intelligence of threat to their citizens, the U.S.'s elimination of General Salami was more than justified. Saudi Arabia is literally, unironically, the largest exporter of Islamic terrorism on the entire planet.

Then what was the purpose of your post? To argue that other regimes in the world are shit? To point out that your railing against people ITT is navel-gazing.

Remember, the post of yours that I replied to was you attacking other people for not basically saying "raaaaaah **** Iran, Iran bad!" To which my response is, what is it that you think people are supposed to say? And what is accomplished by people ranting about how evil Iran is? People have been ranting about how evil Iran is for like 30 years, lol.

BrolyBlack
Ok so Iran shot this plane down and shrugs from liberals but Trump killed a terrorist and he’s a traitor for it?

Surtur

Yeah, but Trump bro. That is literally what this comes down to: Trump. He drives them crazy. It's like someone poured liquid LSD onto their brains.

Robtard
Ok so Iran shot this plane down and shrugs from liberals but Trump killed a terrorist and he’s a traitor for it?

Who exactly are you talking to here?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah, but Trump bro. That is literally what this comes down to: Trump. He drives them crazy. It's like someone poured liquid LSD onto their brains.

Stop poisoning the well.

Surtur
Rob you have as much room to talk about poisoning the well as Harvey Weinstein does about taking advantage of women.

Robtard
I don't see anyone blaming Trump here, in fact, the only people making crazy Trump posts are the Trumpers. So you're just doing your usual shitpost because you were hoping this was another thread you could scream about "evil Iran/Muslims", but the Pentagon slapped you down.

Sorry this happened.

Surtur
But nobody did that. Do better.

Robtard
But nobody did that. Do better. Yeah, just these nobodies doing it:

...unless of course Trump was the one who kills someone by accident. Then it's the end of the world lol.

Surtur
Yeah people did talk about the pathetic trump obsession and thus the knee jerk reaction from pathetic folk to be against anything he does.

Darth Thor

Every government and rational person who believes Iran did this assumes it was an accident.

They were doing retaliation attacks against the U.S forces just hours earlier. Why would they just randomly shoot down a civilian airline on purpose right after?

Try using your brain for once. I get that you handed it over to Fox News a long time ago, but at least try.

Robtard
Yeah people did talk about the pathetic trump obsession and thus the knee jerk reaction from pathetic folk to be against anything he does.

Repeat: No one here blamed Trump for firing the missile that downed the passenger plane

Honestly, try and get a grip

Surtur
Repeat: No one here blamed Trump for firing the missile that downed the passenger plane

Honestly, try and get a grip

I never said u blamed Trump for it, I just think you guys are acting deranged as f*ck over Iran cuz of Trump. You guys can't see this issue clearly, I'd sit it out thumb up

BrolyBlack
I don't see anyone blaming Trump here, in fact, the only people making crazy Trump posts are the Trumpers. So you're just doing your usual shitpost because you were hoping this was another thread you could scream about "evil Iran/Muslims", but the Pentagon slapped you down.

Sorry this happened.

Not a single person has done that

Surtur
Yeah I don't know where he got that from

Robtard
Not a single person has done that

You, star/fly and surt did it and all before page 3; I posted the links. But you know that.

Surtur
Nope, why gas light?

Robtard
Claiming I didn't post the quotes and saying I'm the one who is gas-lighting. Do you think this is clever, Surt?

Surtur
U certainly did post quotes I won't deny it. They didn't support your claims, but hell you did post quotes thumb up

Darth Thor
The current Iran government is still an irresponsibly sible, terroristic regime that mowed down hundreds of their own citizens in gunfire very recently. Based on the actionable intelligence of threat to their citizens, the U.S.'s elimination of General Salami was more than justified.

Threat to whose citizens?

Also is this the justification now? That theyre a bad regime? Jeez this sounds like Iraq all over again.

Robtard
U certainly did post quotes I won't deny it. They didn't support your claims, but hell you did post quotes thumb up The ranting Trump posts speak for themselves, but your opinion is noted.

BrolyBlack
You, star/fly and surt did it and all before page 3; I posted the links. But you know that.

You must be gas lighting

Surtur

Robtard
What he actually said:

"Innocent civilians are now dead because they were caught in the middle of an unnecessary and unwanted military *** for tat. My thoughts are with the families and loved ones of all 176 souls lost aboard this flight." -Petey

Oh, yeah, he clearly blames and hates America or something.

Surtur
Lol you gonna gas light some more? Okay.

Robtard
I literally quoted what he said for all to see and judge.

I did take out the dailystormer's commentary, to keep it unbiased for readers. Sorry this happened to you. First you get caught lying about Nawres Hamid and now this.

Surtur
Right, we're moving on if you're gonna gas light.

Surtur
"Innocent civilians are now dead because they were caught in the middle of an unnecessary and unwanted military *** for tat"

Democrats have been blaming Trump for escalating stuff. It's hard not to take this as his blaming us for this.

Do you think they are blaming Iran for killing a US contractor and then going on to attack embassies, etc.? Or do you think they are blaming Trump? Be honest.

jaden_2.0
Not moving on, apparently.

Surtur
Touche indeed

Robtard
smh

Surtur
Feeling okay?

Robtard
Just let me know when Mayor Pete is officially an Iranian toadie.

Surtur
Indiana and Iran both start with an l

Just saying. Just a fact it might mean nothing.

dadudemon
What he actually said:

"Innocent civilians are now dead because they were caught in the middle of an unnecessary and unwanted military *** for tat. My thoughts are with the families and loved ones of all 176 souls lost aboard this flight." -Petey

Oh, yeah, he clearly blames and hates America or something.

So Iran shot that plane down because of Trump-stuff even though they can easily check the flight destination and probably passenger manifest to see who is on the plane?

Riiiiiiiiight.

Or Iran made a mistake like they just admitted earlier today. So when do we decide Iran is lying and when they are telling the truth again? I can't tell because the Mainstream, TDS, Media is so psychotic that I can't tell what truth I'm suppose to be believing at the moment.

BrolyBlack
I knew somehow Iran shooting down that plane would be Trumps fault somehow

Lord Lucien
Blaming Trump for this? I'm fully onboard.

Unlike the passengers of Flight 752, who are now everywhere else.

Surtur
I knew somehow Iran shooting down that plane would be Trumps fault somehow

What is funny to me is the gas lighting and pretending like Pete wasn't implying this country shared some responsibility. We don't. It's not even a case of "Iran is 90% responsible and US is 10% responsible". No, this is 100% on Iran.

Putinbot1
Actions have consequences.

- According to Facebook Marilyn Monroe

Surtur

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Actions have consequences.

- According to Facebook Marilyn Monroe

Indeed, Iran's actions had consequences here and they were tragic. Agreed thumb up

Darth Thor
It was gross negligence from Irans military.

Cant blame Trump or the U.S. military for this one.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/bXziwvY.jpg

Darth Thor

dadudemon

cdtm
It's the same old song.

https://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler

BrolyBlack
Iran is literally bulldozing the evidence to cover this up

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-using-bulldozers-ukrainian-plane-023111590.html

Darth Thor
^ Nah theyve owned up to it.

-Pr-
^ Nah theyve owned up to it.

Yeah, calling it a horrible accident. I mean, I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but this is right in the middle of the shit-show that's been the last couple of weeks.

Tzeentch
What does Iran have to gain from blowing up an airplane full of Iranians, and then admitting that they're the ones who blew it up.

Alternative viewpoint: they're bumbling retards who blew up what they thought was a spyplane or something.

Silent Master
They only "owned up to it" after it became obvious that nobody was buying their coverup attempt.

jaden_2.0
What does Iran have to gain from blowing up an airplane full of Iranians, and then admitting that they're the ones who blew it up.

Alternative viewpoint: they're bumbling retards who blew up what they thought was a spyplane or something.

I'd go with the latter. They would've known they'd have been getting watched by the US SBIRS satellites. The US knows exactly where the missles were launched from.

cdtm

They wanted to murder US citizens, yet not admit they wanted to murder US citizen's while accidentally murdering their own people.

Yet could not sweep it under the rug.

Stringer

BrolyBlack

Tzeentch
Originally posted by cdtm
They wanted to murder US citizens, yet not admit they wanted to murder US citizen's while accidentally murdering their own people.

Yet could not sweep it under the rug. So, your theory is that the Iranians randomly picked a plane to shoot down:

-In the hopes that there were American citizens on it (but didn't bother to verify first)
and
-Assuming that they would be able to cover it up even though the entire world is monitoring them and it was flying over Iranian airspace

I just wanna make sure

BrolyBlack

cdtm
So, your theory is that the Iranians randomly picked a plane to shoot down:

-In the hopes that there were American citizens on it (but didn't bother to verify first)
and
-Assuming that they would be able to cover it up even though the entire world is monitoring them and it was flying over Iranian airspace

I just wanna make sure

No one accused them of being bright.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by cdtm
They wanted to murder US citizens, yet not admit they wanted to murder US citizens while accidentally murdering their own people.

Yet could not sweep it under the rug.
This makes zero sense. Even if there's a plane that's full to the brim with American citizens, Iran stands to gain absolutely nothing from shooting it down. Particularly if their intention was to try to "sweep it under the rug" afterwards. Their incentive is to keep the U.S. military away at all costs, not to hand us a casus belli on a silver platter.

Putinbot1
Anything becomes a target when people, or states are put into a corner. Scorched Earth becomes an acceptable option when no exit is available.

Silent Master
Nobody forced them to shoot the plane down.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Nobody forced them to shoot the plane down. and with that you show how little you understand humans, reptiles or even insects.

SquallX
I do love the fact some people are actually defending Iran on this.

Stay classy Westerners.

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
Originally posted by SquallX
I do love the fact some people are actually defending Iran on this.

Stay classy Westerners. Who?

Putinbot1

Silent Master
and with that you show how little you understand humans, reptiles or even insects.

No, with that I showed that I know the difference between choosing and being forced to do something.

Nibedicus

jaden_2.0

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
Perhaps I should expand. People in the American Hegemony often see groups as an entirety. For instance when Squal suggest all Afghan men in villages ****ed goats. The usual statements, no such thing as a moderate muslim. None of this is logical... neither is seeing all Americans as the great Satan, however when you tar a culture with a brush be it all muslims are bad, all whites are bad or all blacks are bad. Lashing out will take place against what's there to kick against. It's not logical, but it happens. Pal Pot (dead), Trump and many online posters do not like the educated... and lash out against the liberal intelligentsia. It's not logical either.

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Nibedicus
I don't believe the shooting down was an accident.

Why would you think that? It seems highly out of character for them to shoot down a plane full of Iranians and 0 Americans (as per the last passenger manifest count I saw, 0 americans were killed) after they have shown ENORMOUS restraint in how they initially retaliated. Goes from 2 to 11 in my eyes.

Unless you think this was done by someone lower in the chain? Rogue general? Rogue operator?

Seems a bit far fetched to me...

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Why would you think that? It seems highly out of character for them to shoot down a plane full of Iranians and 0 Americans (as per the last passenger manifest count I saw, 0 americans were killed) after they have shown ENORMOUS restraint in how they initially retaliated. Goes from 2 to 11 in my eyes.

Unless you think this was done by someone lower in the chain? Rogue general? Rogue operator?

Seems a bit far fetched to me... accidents like shooting planes out of the sky happen all the time I'm sure.

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
Double post and won't let me edit seved to served, this forum laughing out loud

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
Yes, and later mate.

dadudemon

Darth Thor
Of course they shot it down by accident.

Shit happens in war. Maybe best to just not go to war in the first place.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Feels odd that everyone except for the actual guilty people are getting blamed by some of these people (the Leftists).

Sit down, lads, I'm going to reiterate a deep truth:

This is why I say the left in the US is subversively racist. They think Persians and Arabs are so dumb, so out of control of their actions and decisions, that the only person to blame for this is the US Government and specifically Trump. That's definitely racist. These are grown adults (men, but if I bring their sex into the discussion, it might trigger them even harder). Making decisions to murder people. They are not mentally disabled. Just because they are Persians and Arabs does not mean they are incapable of making decisions on their own. They didn't need the US Military or Trump to make that decision. Is a woman's fault she was raped because of what she was wearing? Or is it the rapists fault for raping? Seems obvious, right? But not to them. They view Persians and Arabs as idiots because they are subversively racist. And no one likes to talk about how racist the Left is in the US.

Let's clarify my position:

Black people are intelligent and smart: fully capable of being every bit as great as any other race in the US.

Arabs people are intelligent and smart: fully capable of being every bit as peaceful and rational as any other people on the planet.

Thinking otherwise, either directly (right wing racists) or indirectly (Leftists), is just plain racism. I don't think Arabs are dumb at all.

Silent Master
It was an accident in the sense that, while they meant to shoot something down, they probably didn't intend for it to be a commercial plane.

Still, they chose to launch the attack.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Hapless ape

Who said anything about going to war?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Supra - Ultra Instinct
Who said anything about going to war?

I noticed you changed his name to "Hapless ape" and got very confused. lol

eThneoLgrRnae

Well, guess they shouldn't have attacked our embassy then & been planning to commit even more attacks against us which triggered this sequence of events. thumb up

And no, we still aren't at war so that lame excuse doesn't work anyway. It's pretty clear the Iranian government/military is just incompetent (among other unflattering things lol)..

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Darth Ape

Who was Iran at war with in their own country by shooting down planes taking off from their airport.

Darth Thor
Who was Iran at war with in their own country by shooting down planes taking off from their airport.

Darth Ape? How mature. Probably because you have no actual argument.

They were retaliating at American bases in Iraq of course.

dadudemon
Originally posted by the Giant Poopoo Doodoo Face
Darth Ape? How mature. Probably because you have no actual argument.

You make a great point.

Darth Thor
Well, guess they shouldn't have attacked our embassy then & been planning to commit even more attacks against us which triggered this sequence of events. thumb up

And no, we still aren't at war so that lame excuse doesn't work anyway. It's pretty clear the Iranian government/military is just incompetent (among other unflattering things lol)..

They only attacked your embassy (when it was empty) AFTER you killed their top military general.

And youre starting a war with this incompetent military? How smart.

You make a great point.

Lmao

Surtur
They only attacked your embassy (when it was empty) AFTER you killed their top military general.

And youre starting a war with this incompetent military? How smart.

Lmao

Incorrect, they attacked the embassy on new years eve.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/yBZic6i.jpg

Darth Thor
Incorrect, they attacked the embassy on new years eve.

Attacked by Iran?

Surtur
By Iran backed militia forces lead by their #2 shitbag.

We didn't just kill Soleimani we killed some others from militia groups too in a separate strike.

Darth Thor

Its almost as if They dont like the US military being in Iraq hmm

Also I dont know how many of those were actually Iran, and how many were from Iranian linked/backed militia. Your source doesnt seem to differentiate the two.

By Iran backed militia forces lead by their #2 shitbag.

Bingo.

The U.S. backs the Israeli military. But there is a difference between the two.

Surtur
Lol uh if we had a high ranking US general leading a group of israeli militia forces and attacked an embassy that would be us attacking somebody's embassy(say Irans). We wouldn't be able to weasel out cuz we used some proxies. We would have been guilty of attacking Iran.

Surtur
Now if it's shown Soleimani did what he did and the Iranian government had no clue that is different. But that would mean he went rogue to wage a proxy war, so you'd think they'd be grateful he died. Seems more like they knew of and approved of what he was doing.

Of course not once have they come out and said Soleimani acted without authorization.

dadudemon
Now if it's shown Soleimani did what he did and the Iranian government had no clue that is different. But that would mean he went rogue to wage a proxy war, so you'd think they'd be grateful he died. Seems more like they knew of and approved of what he was doing.

Of course not once have they come out and said Soleimani acted without authorization.

Don't forget that Iran is classified as a "Advanced Persistent Threat" to the United States from a Cybersecurity perspective. They have been waging cyberwarfare against Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the USA for a long time.

They are APT34 and APT33.

https://www.fireeye.com/current-threats/apt-groups.html

It is not just actual war they have been waging. Using cyberattacks, they can cause millions to billions of dollars in damage which is more harmful to a lot more American people than the paltry asymmetric warfare that they can wage "on the ground."

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Don't forget that Iran is classified as a "Advanced Persistent Threat" to the United States from a Cybersecurity perspective. They have been waging cyberwarfare against Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the USA for a long time.

They are APT34 and APT33.

https://www.fireeye.com/current-threats/apt-groups.html

It is not just actual war they have been waging. Using cyberattacks, they can cause millions to billions of dollars in damage which is more harmful to a lot more American people than the paltry asymmetric warfare that they can wage "on the ground."

Yeah it's the epitome of weasel games to pretend like Iran wasn't behind this. And they looove using proxies.

Surtur
Iran is firing live rounds at protesters that are protesting the plane being shot down.

How will people manage to blame Trump for this?

dadudemon
Yeah it's the epitome of weasel games to pretend like Iran wasn't behind this. And they looove using proxies.

Oh, yes, the proxy thing. Both literal and technical proxies: they use them both.

Iran is NOT a good country. HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Many do not like the US having their imperialistic fingers dipped into all the Middle Eastern countries. Why don't we just...completely withdraw from Afghanistan all the way to Israel? Just pull out of all of it. And protect our borders, domestically? Thoughts?

Surtur
I think we should leave the middle east, but republicans would cry over it and democrats would cry over it too given it would be trump doing it.

Darth Thor
Lol uh if we had a high ranking US general leading a group of israeli militia forces and attacked an embassy that would be us attacking somebody's embassy(say Irans). We wouldn't be able to weasel out cuz we used some proxies. We would have been guilty of attacking Iran.

He was personally on the ground leading them against U.S forces?

As far as I understand he was leading those troops to battle ISIS. But if he was on the ground leading attacks against the U.S then best to kill him when hes with the Militia, catch him in the act as it were.

I get that but point is you (and when I say you forgive me I mean the U.S. military, and not you personally), killed enough of those militia guys. But killing an Iranian general (whether linked to them or not) is an act of war.

Darth Thor

Oh also im curious IYO which of these constitutes a terrorist attacks. As that seems to be the rhetoric that this guy was some big time terrorist.

Surtur
Trigger warning Tim Pool video:

Nancy Pelosi Is Fake News Trends After She Dismisses Iran Protests While Iran Is SHOOTING Its People

NXNBwRZK5DE

Surtur
Oh also im curious IYO which of these constitutes a terrorist attacks. As that seems to be the rhetoric that this guy was some big time terrorist.

"the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

Which of those things on the list do not meet the definition?

And do you *not* feel he is a terrorist?

snowdragon
Oh, yes, the proxy thing. Both literal and technical proxies: they use them both.

Iran is NOT a good country. HOWEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Many do not like the US having their imperialistic fingers dipped into all the Middle Eastern countries. Why don't we just...completely withdraw from Afghanistan all the way to Israel? Just pull out of all of it. And protect our borders, domestically? Thoughts?

Mexico is a much bigger threat to Murika then the middle east atm, those cartels are brutal.

Robtard
So Iran shot that plane down because of Trump-stuff even though they can easily check the flight destination and probably passenger manifest to see who is on the plane?

Riiiiiiiiight.

Or Iran made a mistake like they just admitted earlier today. So when do we decide Iran is lying and when they are telling the truth again? I can't tell because the Mainstream, TDS, Media is so psychotic that I can't tell what truth I'm suppose to be believing at the moment.

Not sure what this has to do with Pete Buttigeig's benign post?

You should look at the points yourself. What could Iran have to gain from doing this intentionally? The Pentagon is backing the "accident" angle. Accidents like this have happened before, so it's not unheard of. They were at high alert due to US-Iran conflict.

Personally and to repeat myself. The accident angle is very plausible here. But a small part of me thinks Russia ordered Iran to shoot down the Ukrainian plane as an F-U to Ukraine and to sow unrest.

dadudemon
Not sure what this has to do with Pete Buttigeig's benign post?

You should look at the points yourself. What could Iran have to gain from doing this intentionally? The Pentagon is backing the "accident" angle. Accidents like this have happened before, so it's not unheard of. They were at high alert due to US-Iran conflict.

Personally and to repeat myself. The accident angle is very plausible here. But a small part of me thinks Russia ordered Iran to shoot down the Ukrainian plane as an F-U to Ukraine and to sow unrest.

You pretty much respond to yourself with what I would say, anyway. So I think there's no need for me to say anything.

Robtard
Well no, I posed an important question you should ask yourself. But okay.

dadudemon
Well no, I posed an important question you should ask yourself. But okay.

I don't need to. You answered it.

"Not sure what this has to do with Pete Buttigeig's benign post?"

Originally posted by Petey
What could Iran have to gain from doing this intentionally? The Pentagon is backing the "accident" angle. Accidents like this have happened before, so it's not unheard of. They were at high alert due to US-Iran conflict.

Personally and to repeat myself. The accident angle is very plausible here.

Robtard
You called me gay...

Surtur
Pete's statement clearly shows he thinks the US is at least partially to blame for what Iran did.

He's wrong.

Robtard
Oh my. Pete's statement is solely focused on those that died and yes, from their relatives and loved ones point of view, people who had nothing to do with any conflict are dead because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. He's consoling the families of those that lost people.

He may just be playing the politics game and doesn't care about those who died, I don't know, as I can't see into his heart/mind like you apparently can. But he's not wrong there.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>