Did anyone else talk to that one account King Paimon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emmy Evangeline
I tried to get a gist of what he was saying via context clues but couldn't understand him.

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
I know I've heard of that somewhere but can't remember. It was in Demonology.

Eon Blue
He was very knowledgeable in certain arts and linguistics. Much more so than any other member here. What did he do wrong to get banned even?

Emmy Evangeline
I still see his post. I don't know. I looked him up and it said restricted. He or she was on Mr Master topic then I saw he or she on others. It was weird.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
I still see his post. I don't know. I looked him up and it said restricted. He or she was on Mr Master topic then I saw he or she on others. It was weird.

That account instilled fear unto my personal being like no other.
I wonder why the mods ban accounts who do no wrong?

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Eon Blue
That account instilled fear unto my personal being like no other.
I wonder why the mods ban accounts who do no wrong?

I'm fairly new to this Forum so I don't know why. I know KP seemed badsss . It couldn't have been Quan-Chi could it?

Surtur
Lol, two nitwits mistaking idiocy for intellect.

Is spouting vague nonsense all it takes with you two?

Sorry, "two", cuz I'm 90% sure this is one person on two different accounts.

Wait, you were King Paimon too I bet. Hilarious.

Eon Blue

Surtur
You're literally just complimenting yourself under a different name. No, you had two different accounts complimenting your third account lol.

But yeah something something Trump.

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Surtur you an idiot. Your not even worth the dirt in my spats. I think in your heart you feel KP was better than you in everyway. He sit in disgrace like the disgraceful loser you are. I don't know who KP was but I'd gladly share a beer with him or her.

Surtur
Surtur you an idiot. Your not even worth the dirt in my spats. I think in your heart you feel KP was better than you in everyway. He sit in disgrace like the disgraceful loser you are. I don't know who KP was but I'd gladly share a beer with him or her.

https://i.imgur.com/OYlsTld.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by Surtur
You're literally just complimenting yourself under a different name. No, you had two different accounts complimenting your third account lol.

But yeah something something Trump.

Quan calls them his Thanos clones.

Emmy Evangeline
KP

Emmy Evangeline
https://i.imgur.com/OYlsTld.jpg

dadudemon
Surtur, you are an idiot. You're not even worth the dirt in my spit . I think in your heart you feel KP was better than you in every way. You sit in disgrace like the disgraceful loser you are. I don't know who KP was but I'd gladly share a beer with him or her.

I fixed the grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors for you. I hope you like my updates.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I fixed the grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors for you. I hope you like my updates.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b85413b368392ba78e647438f2366d46/tenor.gif

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by dadudemon

Why take the time to do that? Punctuation isn't nessecary on a forum. What's neccessary is that we know Surter was born in the Hall of Nothingness.

Surtur
Why take the time to do that? Punctuation isn't nessecary on a forum. What's neccessary is that we know Surter was born in the Hall of Nothingness.

So why do you eat dirt?

DeadpoolXXX
eon is obviously socking under multiple accounts. so cringey. so pathetic.

even worse is him denying it, like it isn't obvious.laughing out loud

Emmy Evangeline
So why do you eat dirt?

My spit manifest into dirt. It really just depends on who I interact with. You turn my spit into dirt because your a sludge that's been forsaken by God.

Eon Blue

Surtur
You're half way there now admit to being Emmy.

dadudemon
Why take the time to do that? Punctuation isn't necessary on a forum. What's necessary is that we know Surtur was born in the Hall of Nothingness.

1. Fixed your spelling errors in your above post if you're interesting in the proper spellings.

2. I took the time to do it because your mistakes were so egregious that my stupid mind was unable to comprehend what it was you were trying to convey, at first, and I had to stop and re-read the first two sentences in your post to understand what it was you were trying to convey. I mostly agree with you; spelling, grammar, and punctuation are not necessary if your message can be adequately conveyed. But if you fail to adequately or conveniently provide enough proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation needed to communicate with your intended audience, you have failed to fundamentally communicate. This also includes using jargon and "academic" phrases that will go over the heads of the target audience; it doesn't make one sound smart, it makes the person sound like a pontificating ass.

3. Let me be clear: grammar Nazis are stifling losers who usually add little to a conversation. I was offering assistance only to help you make your points better. It looks like English is not your first language and I definitely cannot speak or write in your native language as well as you can. If I go try to write or speak in a new language, I sure hope others offer corrections for me.

Also, carry on with your argument with Surtur. I do not intend to get involved. Just wanted to offer some help. I did the same for EmperorDMB, too.

Emmy Evangeline
WTF Eon you were KP? So did you make KP recently or are you changing your whole account into KP?

Eon Blue

Surtur

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Man is almost starting to affect my fandom of Simon.

THAT will not be tolerated!

Emmy Evangeline
So I assume you wish to be addressed by KP now?

Surtur
WTF Eon you were KP? So did you make KP recently or are you changing your whole account into KP?

Eon's sock is mad he didn't inform "her" about his other sock. That's just precious.

Eon Blue
So I assume you wish to be addressed by KP now?

Indubitably, my humble servant.

At the end of all things there will be a searing indentation left upon the smoldering ruins of humanity. Astral cancer permeates the fragments of eternity.

Surtur
I bet you've been through the desert on a horse with no name too.

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Indubitably, my humble servant.

At the end of all things there will be a searing indentation left upon the smoldering ruins of humanity. Astral cancer permeates the fragments of eternity.

The only thing I would serve you is a chocolate cake chocked full of peanuts.

Eon Blue

I HATE PEANUTS!

Never even mention the word, throttle blustered knave.

Surtur

Tell me he has a nut allergy or something.

Emmy Evangeline
Tell me he has a nut allergy or something.

In Demonology King Paimon was immune to everything thanks to Lucifer. However peanuts still made him sick.

Surtur
In Demonology King Paimon was immune to everything thanks to Lucifer. However peanuts still made him sick.

Oh you're into demonology? Cool.

Also weird because I've had discussions with Eon about it in the past because I too have an interest in it.

Eon Blue

Also weird because I've had discussions with Eon about it in the past because I too have an interest in it.

Are you familiar with my kin, Baʿal, King of The East?

https://i.imgur.com/U3mCdlg.jpg

Surtur
Yes, but Furfur makes me giggle.

Eon Blue

Surtur
Plus he's a deer with wings

Emmy Evangeline

My bf is real into it so I kinda learn from him.

Emmy Evangeline
Furfur is no mere Anthony Hopkins with a skirt on.

Surtur
In Furfur We Trust.

Robtard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.