KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Did anyone else talk to that one account King Paimon?

Did anyone else talk to that one account King Paimon?
Started by: Emmy Evangeline

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Did anyone else talk to that one account King Paimon?

I tried to get a gist of what he was saying via context clues but couldn't understand him.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 04:01 AM
Emmy Evangeline is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy Evangeline a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy Evangeline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had several inklings. He’s was vague.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 04:03 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

I know I've heard of that somewhere but can't remember. It was in Demonology.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 04:05 AM
Emmy Evangeline is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy Evangeline a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy Evangeline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

He was very knowledgeable in certain arts and linguistics. Much more so than any other member here. What did he do wrong to get banned even?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 04:06 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

I still see his post. I don't know. I looked him up and it said restricted. He or she was on Mr Master topic then I saw he or she on others. It was weird.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 04:10 AM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
I still see his post. I don't know. I looked him up and it said restricted. He or she was on Mr Master topic then I saw he or she on others. It was weird.

That account instilled fear unto my personal being like no other.
I wonder why the mods ban accounts who do no wrong?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 04:11 AM
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Originally posted by Eon Blue
That account instilled fear unto my personal being like no other.
I wonder why the mods ban accounts who do no wrong?

I'm fairly new to this Forum so I don't know why. I know KP seemed badsss . It couldn't have been Quan-Chi could it?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 04:38 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, two nitwits mistaking idiocy for intellect.

Is spouting vague nonsense all it takes with you two?

Sorry, "two", cuz I'm 90% sure this is one person on two different accounts.

Wait, you were King Paimon too I bet. Hilarious.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 10:20 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

KP’s posts were more refreshing than the regurgitated 5th grade level “debating” the regulars have on here.

It’s cute how everyone is so quick to jump on the bandwagon and go on a witch hunt. Tump would be ashamed of you, Surt.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 12:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're literally just complimenting yourself under a different name. No, you had two different accounts complimenting your third account lol.

But yeah something something Trump.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 12:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Based on?

Just out of spite my main account will become King Päimon.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 03:36 PM
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Surtur you an idiot. Your not even worth the dirt in my spats. I think in your heart you feel KP was better than you in everyway. He sit in disgrace like the disgraceful loser you are. I don't know who KP was but I'd gladly share a beer with him or her.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 04:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur you an idiot. Your not even worth the dirt in my spats. I think in your heart you feel KP was better than you in everyway. He sit in disgrace like the disgraceful loser you are. I don't know who KP was but I'd gladly share a beer with him or her.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 05:05 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
You're literally just complimenting yourself under a different name. No, you had two different accounts complimenting your third account lol.

But yeah something something Trump.

Quan calls them his Thanos clones.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 05:17 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

KP

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 05:32 PM
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Originally posted by Surtur

Attachment: screenshot_20190823-022522_instagram.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 05:36 PM
dadudemon

Surtur, you are an idiot. You're not even worth the dirt in my spit [weird insult, though: it implies you've eaten dirt often enough that your spit would have dirt in it when you randomly spit]. I think in your heart you feel KP was better than you in every way. You sit in disgrace like the disgraceful loser you are. I don't know who KP was but I'd gladly share a beer with him or her.

I fixed the grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors for you. I hope you like my updates.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 06:08 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I fixed the grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors for you. I hope you like my updates.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 06:25 PM
Emmy Evangeline
Terpsichorean Triumphant

Originally posted by dadudemon

Why take the time to do that? Punctuation isn't nessecary on a forum. What's neccessary is that we know Surter was born in the Hall of Nothingness.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 06:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why take the time to do that? Punctuation isn't nessecary on a forum. What's neccessary is that we know Surter was born in the Hall of Nothingness.

So why do you eat dirt?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2020 06:36 PM