Wolverine vs Grodd (no TP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Whos taking this? No TP, speed force, none of that for Grodd. This is his standard self.

DarkSaint85
Wolverine should carve his head open

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine eats him.

BruceSkywalker
without toilet paper grodd bleeds to death at logan's hands

xXI_wing_IXx
Logan beats him silly.

HandOfFate
Can Grood still use his telekinesis?

StiltmanFTW
Grodd's teke is quite limited.

Wolverine waded through Exodus' tk assault.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Grodd's teke is quite limited.

Wolverine waded through Exodus' tk assault.

What do you consider limited? While I'm not a Grood expert...I've seen him hold up three people with his Tk. I assume Wolverine doesn't weigh more than 3 humans.

Without Tk, Wolverine wins no doubt...with TK, Wolverine still wins but it takes longer.

StiltmanFTW
He most definitely can lift Wolverine, question is for long, with him actively resisting Grodd's control?

Hellion needed his full focus to do that to Wolverine and - unlike Grodd - he's all about telekinesis.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He most definitely can lift Wolverine, question is for long, with him actively resisting Grodd's control?

Hellion needed his full focus to do that to Wolverine and - unlike Grodd - he's all about telekinesis.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with your outcome. Eventually, Grodd gonna die.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Possible end result:

https://i.imgur.com/VAd1WyY.png

https://i.imgur.com/UR0hLJ6.png

spetznaz

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine has numerous defenses against tp, so it'd a toss-up.

Grodd's telepathy is not infallible and neither are Wolverine's defenses. But I'd be willing to side with him than someone struggling with Nightwing or with Flash at his dumbest.

h1a8
wolverine wins. with TP then Grodd wins. Create a new thread. This thread is done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.