Why did democrats start the KKK?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Why did Democrats start the KKK?

dadudemon
Because they lost the Civil War and wanted political power. They were terrorists.

Silent Master
Because they are racist

dadudemon
Oh, right. I forgot the racism part.

Racism definitely had a lot to do with it.

BrolyBlack
Why were they racist?

tru-marvell
you guys do know that the parties essentially switched sides/platforms during the civil rights movement of 50/60's
I mean congressmen literally left the Democrat and became Republicans so they could preserve/conserv segregation and oppressive laws?

dadudemon
Originally posted by tru-marvell
you guys do know that the parties essentially switched sides/platforms during the civil rights movement of 50/60's
I mean congressmen literally left the Democrat and became Republicans so they could preserve/conserv segregation and oppressive laws?

Do you have a list of the congressman who switched sides? The actual names.

Best I can find is almost all the dixiecrats went back to being dems.

eThneoLgrRnae
LoL@ " the parties switched sides!" typical bullshit argument from those on the left.

Oh leftists... smh. You all get so much practice at lying that it's like breathing to y'all now. Nah, they never switched sides. That is a left-wing lie meant to deflect from the democrats' disgusting past.

It reminds me of "the Nazis were right-wing!" lie that they love pushing.

tru-marvell
sorry I can only confirm 3 right now
trom Thurmond, John Connally and Mills E. Godwin Jr.
I don't have much on file so I'll have to do some research...

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Why did Democrats start the KKK?

Because they were sore losers who wanted to take their anger out on black people.

They are and always have been a political arm of the democrat party. Of course today they're more or less a joke compared to democrats' new weapon: Antifa thugs.

Old Man Whirly!
I mean congressmen literally left the Democrat and became Republicans so they could preserve/conserv segregation and oppressive laws? of course they know, they are right wing trolls. Facts don't matter to them. They are getting banned from most places on the web, old small message boards are all they have left to post on.

jaden_2.0
To give their republican friends something to do.

tru-marvell
Ok I just read a couple of article....gotta be real careful about superficial online searches...but i read one which brought back to mind things I learned and should have retained from 30 years ago.

Not a long read but very balanced in it's presentation
https://freedomsjournalinstitute.org/latest-news/history/urban-legends-the-dixiecrats-and-the-gop/

Eon Blue

BrolyBlack

Parties have never switched sides.

Artol
Switched sides is a misnomer, but they did evolve in their policies to appeal to different demographics. So it makes little sense to look at the past parties and copy their world view one to one to the current ones. The Democrats today are not the party that was aligned with the KKK, but neither is it the party that was aligned with FDR and the New Deal. And neither are the Republicans the same party of Abraham Lincoln. Making such comparisons is much to simplistic. We have to look at current policies, and for sure, we must also look at the historic circumstances that led to the gradual changes that had us arrive at the point we are now.

To give an answer as to why Democrats of the time were aligned with the KKK, it's mainly an economic and political incentive that centered racism and the subjugation of black people after the loss in the Civil War, I'd say.

Adam_PoE
The real question is why they all left the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party?

Artol
It's the same reason, racism and economic pressure has made it convenient for parts of the Republican establishment to cater to the racists that before would vote for Democrats.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, the democrat party of today is the exact same democrat party of the 1860's. LoL@ butthurt leftists who're upset that people don't buy into "The Big Switch" lie.

Sorry, leftists, no amount of dancing, spinning, ducking, dodging, and mental gymnastics is gonna change the fact that the same democrat party of today is the exact same party that created the KKK.

Not gonna happen.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, the democrat party of today is the exact same democrat party of the 1860's. LoL@ butthurt leftists who're upset that people don't buy into "The Big Switch" lie.

Sorry, leftists, no amount of dancing, spinning, ducking, dodging, and mental gymnastics is gonna change the fact that the same democrat party of today is the exact same party that created the KKK.

Not gonna happen.

Then you should be cool with Democrats wanting to take down Confederate monuments, correct?

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, so sorry that the truth upsets you, Adam.

Flyattractor
Next Question should be Why did Leftist Progressive aka Fascists Start Planned Parenthood?

Its a DOOZY!

Bashar Teg
^^starfly wanking himself again

Flyattractor
Forget how to post that emo?

Bashar Teg
you should ask starfly, starfly

Flyattractor
You are High right now...Aint Ya Bashy?

Cause ....The STOOPIDS

Bashar Teg
^^mutually agreeing with his own sock account. totally not on drugs

Flyattractor
^^is having a case of the Drug Induced Paranoia fueled delusional
schizophrenic episodes.

StyleTime
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Oh leftists... smh. You all get so much practice at lying that it's like breathing to y'all now. Nah, they never switched sides. That is a left-wing lie meant to deflect from the democrats' disgusting past.

It's no different from the right wing idea that Democrats' racist past somehow justifies Republican racism in the present. Racism could just be present in either party...

eThneoLgrRnae
You're talking/typing but all I see coming from you is a bunch of butthurt, garbage, and lies. Lie, lie, lie. Keep on lyin' leftists...y'all are fooling no one. You're disgusting party is the party of the KKK. Deal with it.

StyleTime
You don't know what party I vote for though lol

eThneoLgrRnae
^so sorry you're buttmad over facts.

StyleTime
You're right. I'm upset at the fact that racism occurs in both parties, and that people think Dems/Repubs are the only parties in existence.

You complete me, Star. love

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, I've wasted all the time I'm gonna waste replying to people who desperately try to get people to believe alternate versions of actual history.

StyleTime
Well, for what it's worth, know that you are loved, my friend.

Alternate history? What alternate history? The King James thing? He did oversee the torture of accused witches. That wasn't made up. thumb up

Silent Master
I hope the Democrats learn to let go of their racism at some point.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Next Question should be Why did Leftist Progressive aka Fascists Start Planned Parenthood?

Its a DOOZY!

Good question, Fly.

Margaret Sanger is a known racist and Hillary Clinton idolized her. That is DEMOCRAT Hillary Clinton.

Coincidence that it's the democrat party of today that openly supports killing defenseless unborn children (Planned parenthood was founded by Sanger) which those of us on the right strongly oppose? I think not.

Is it also a coincidence that Antifa thugs act exactly like the Nazis they say that their ideology is against?

Is it a coincidence that leftists of today are basically engaging in a form of "book burning" similar to what the Nazis were doing? Nah, it's not.

The leftists and the democrat party of today is exactly the same as the democrat party of 1860's and Hitler's thugs. That is a fact. They just won't openly admit it yet.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
^^starfly wanking himself again

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, I hurt bashy's wittle fee fees. Poor baby.

Bashar Teg
today on kmc: starfly the retard gets high and talks to himself again

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The real question is why they all left the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party?

Stop making shit up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
You're right. I'm upset at the fact that racism occurs in both parties, and that people think Dems/Repubs are the only parties in existence.

You complete me, Star. love thumb up top notch laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
today on kmc: starfly the retard gets high and talks to himself again 10/10 thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by StyleTime

I swear, I am not posting as StyleTime.

confused

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
I swear, I am not posting as StyleTime.

confused You seemed to disagree strongly with him in the other thread DDM. Enough to try and reframe the situation.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
You seemed to disagree strongly with him in the other thread DDM. Enough to try and reframe the situation.

I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote my post and paste it in here.

I'm going to assume you're lying.

Old Man Whirly!
I seriously have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote my post and paste it in here.

I'm going to assume you're lying. assume away, it's public record.

dadudemon
So you're lying and trying to create disagreements where none exist.

smile

Are you bored, dad?

Old Man Whirly!

smile

Are you bored, dad? I'm not lying, you know exactly where I mean.

dadudemon
I don't. It doesn't exist. You lied. You're bored. You are just trolling.

Old Man Whirly!
I don't. It doesn't exist. You lied. You're bored. You are just trolling. Originally posted by dadudemon
That dude has two knees on both the front and back of his neck: a far worse position to be in than Floyd's situation. There appears to be 4 cops on him instead of just 3.

How long did they stay on top of him and was it 8 minutes and 46 seconds (probably not)?

Did this white man recently take both Fentanyl and Meth? Did he have heart problems? reframing styletime

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
reframing styletime

smile

Old Man Whirly!
Not at all.

Robtard

The Dixiecrats left and joined the Republican party because the Democrats became progressive liberals who pushed for equality, so the Democrat party no longer held their racist views and beliefs.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
The Dixiecrats left and joined the Republican party because the Democrats became progressive liberals who pushed for equality, so the Democrat party no longer held their racist views and beliefs.

Name every single Democrat to Dixiecrat that joined the GOP.

Name them all.

Hint: This is a retarded Democrat-apologist myth. Almost all Dixiecrats went back to being Dems.

Robtard
Maybe prove your own point? Jeez.

Robtard
Then you should be cool with Democrats wanting to take down Confederate monuments, correct?

You'd think they would be okay with tearing down these alleged "racist Democrat icons".

dadudemon
Maybe prove your own point? Jeez.

You made the claim. Are there more than the 26 known Dixiecrats?

https://freedomsjournalinstitute.org/latest-news/history/urban-legends-the-dixiecrats-and-the-gop/

bdJsPsU55PM

I've been consistent for years on this topic:

This is actually one of those US Liberal lies that keeps getting reposted over and over and over by naive and ignorant Democrats.

Name all the Dixiecrats from 1964. Then name all of the Dixiecrats that moved to the GOP.

Go ahead.

The best I can find is 3. Three.

Around of the dixiecrats, the racist Democrats you're pointing out, stayed in the democratic party. That's huge.

Seriously, go look up "dixiecrats" to see how racist democrats were and perhaps still are.

Adam_PoE
You'd think they would be okay with tearing down these alleged "racist Democrat icons".

They are too busy trying to gaslight people, and show off their Tiny Dick Energy.

eThneoLgrRnae
*bump*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.