Steroid found to help prevent deaths of sickest coronavirus patients

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/16/steroid-found-to-help-prevent-deaths-of-sickest-coronavirus-patients?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

dadudemon
Trump: "This drug looks tremendously promising to help people with COVID-19. I hear great things about it. Let's look into this a bit more for a possible treatment for COVID-19."

MSM immediately afterwards: "Trump recommends people put dexamethasone, a steroid, directly into their buttholes. One elderly couple has died from perforated rectums because they tried to shove 420 pills into each of their buttholes. The elderly couple was rumored to be Trump supporters. Why would Trump continue to hurt America? He needs to be removed."

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Trump: "This drug looks tremendously promising to help people with COVID-19. I hear great things about it. Let's look into this a bit more for a possible treatment for COVID-19."

MSM immediately afterwards: "Trump recommends people put dexamethasone, a steroid, directly into their buttholes. One elderly couple has died from perforated rectums because they tried to shove 420 pills into each of their buttholes. The elderly couple was rumored to be Trump supporters. Why would Trump continue to hurt America? He needs to be removed." Oh DDM, that reframing is silly smile

snowdragon
I was just sad that it was the crappy kind of steroid, corticosteroid......yuck

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/16/steroid-found-to-help-prevent-deaths-of-sickest-coronavirus-patients?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy Test or deca ?

Old Man Whirly!
Oh DDM, that reframing is silly smile thumb upOriginally posted by Insane Titan
Test or deca ? not on any for a while, but planning hgh, viramone, testaviron and anavar soon. smile thumb up

Insane Titan

Old Man Whirly!

Insane Titan
I go quite high I use 4 a day. I did 2 a year or so ago to help heel my knee from years of rugby when I was younger and my wrist/forearm from boxing plus the other health benefits. Do you do morning night split ?

dadudemon
I go quite high I use 4 a day.

How's your acromegaly coming along?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I did 2 a year or so ago to help heel my knee from years of rugby when I was younger and my wrist/forearm from boxing plus the other health benefits. Do you do morning night split ? on training days I shove it in after training on other days I split, yes.Originally posted by dadudemon
How's your acromegaly coming along? it's fine, few people get it to dangerous levels my heart gets the pumping square on the ecg and my pulse is low for my age. My fingers are a little longer, but all good wink

Insane Titan
on training days I shove it in after training on other days I split, yes. it's fine, few people get it to dangerous levels my heart gets the pumping square on the ecg and my pulse is low for my age. My fingers are a little longer, but all good wink I found the carpal tunnel pretty bad to start with. Bout u ?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I found the carpal tunnel pretty bad to start with. Bout u ? no real problems with it, it helped my knees and shoulder, the Crystal's from wini on the other hand, bad news, as is the drying effect. It never used to be, but now. I don't do that one.

dadudemon
it's fine, few people get it to dangerous levels my heart gets the pumping square on the ecg and my pulse is low for my age. My fingers are a little longer, but all good wink

About to try the ECG stack, broski. Because you and Snowdragon recommended it. WEEEE!

Also, 4IUs a week is what you're supposed to take to keep from getting acromegaly.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
About to try the ECG stack, broski. Because you and Snowdragon recommended it. WEEEE!

Also, 4IUs a week is what you're supposed to take to keep from getting acromegaly. yeah, I've been doing 4iu's on and off a day for years. It's finewink

Darth Thor
I guess I should give Boris some credit for this. Only fair as I blame him for everything weve done wrong during the pandemic. And there is a lot of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.