KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Steroid found to help prevent deaths of sickest coronavirus patients

Steroid found to help prevent deaths of sickest coronavirus patients
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...AndroidApp_Copy

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:11 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Trump: "This drug looks tremendously promising to help people with COVID-19. I hear great things about it. Let's look into this a bit more for a possible treatment for COVID-19."

MSM immediately afterwards: "Trump recommends people put dexamethasone, a steroid, directly into their buttholes. One elderly couple has died from perforated rectums because they tried to shove 420 pills into each of their buttholes. The elderly couple was rumored to be Trump supporters. Why would Trump continue to hurt America? He needs to be removed."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:35 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Trump: "This drug looks tremendously promising to help people with COVID-19. I hear great things about it. Let's look into this a bit more for a possible treatment for COVID-19."

MSM immediately afterwards: "Trump recommends people put dexamethasone, a steroid, directly into their buttholes. One elderly couple has died from perforated rectums because they tried to shove 420 pills into each of their buttholes. The elderly couple was rumored to be Trump supporters. Why would Trump continue to hurt America? He needs to be removed."
Oh DDM, that reframing is silly smile

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:35 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I was just sad that it was the crappy kind of steroid, corticosteroid......yuck

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:53 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Re: Steroid found to help prevent deaths of sickest coronavirus patients

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...AndroidApp_Copy
Test or deca ?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:53 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh DDM, that reframing is silly smile
thumb up
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Test or deca ?
not on any for a while, but planning hgh, viramone, testaviron and anavar soon. smile thumb up

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 08:57 PM
Insane Titan

thumb up not on any for a while, but planning hgh, viramone, testaviron and anavar soon. smile thumb up
how many IU’s of HGH ?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:02 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

how many IU’s of HGH ?
I go quite high I use 4 a day.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:04 PM
Insane Titan

I did 2 a year or so ago to help heel my knee from years of rugby when I was younger and my wrist/forearm from boxing plus the other health benefits. Do you do morning night split ?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:11 PM
dadudemon

How's your acromegaly coming along?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did 2 a year or so ago to help heel my knee from years of rugby when I was younger and my wrist/forearm from boxing plus the other health benefits. Do you do morning night split ?
on training days I shove it in after training on other days I split, yes.
How's your acromegaly coming along?
it's fine, few people get it to dangerous levels my heart gets the pumping square on the ecg and my pulse is low for my age. My fingers are a little longer, but all good wink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:36 PM
Insane Titan

on training days I shove it in after training on other days I split, yes. it's fine, few people get it to dangerous levels my heart gets the pumping square on the ecg and my pulse is low for my age. My fingers are a little longer, but all good wink
I found the carpal tunnel pretty bad to start with. Bout u ?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:38 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I found the carpal tunnel pretty bad to start with. Bout u ?
no real problems with it, it helped my knees and shoulder, the Crystal's from wini on the other hand, bad news, as is the drying effect. It never used to be, but now. I don't do that one.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:43 PM
dadudemon

it's fine, few people get it to dangerous levels my heart gets the pumping square on the ecg and my pulse is low for my age. My fingers are a little longer, but all good wink

About to try the ECG stack, broski. Because you and Snowdragon recommended it. WEEEE!

Also, 4IUs a week is what you're supposed to take to keep from getting acromegaly.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:48 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

About to try the ECG stack, broski. Because you and Snowdragon recommended it. WEEEE!

Also, 4IUs a week is what you're supposed to take to keep from getting acromegaly.
yeah, I've been doing 4iu's on and off a day for years. It's finewink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 09:58 PM
Darth Thor

I guess I should give Boris some credit for this. Only fair as I blame him for everything weve done wrong during the pandemic. And there is a lot of that.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2020 11:35 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote