What Stormfront Actually Reads Like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scribble

eThneoLgrRnae
Well, considering Hitler and his actual nazi thugs were left-wing (just not nearly as far left as Stalin) of course not everyone on the right is Hitler. No one on the real right is anything like Hitler. It's only alt-right scum who like Hitler but they have much more in common with the authoritarian left than they do with the real right.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!

Insane Titan
How are forums such as this Stormfront not shut down ?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Insane Titan
How are forums such as this Stormfront not shut down ? Freedom of Speech.

Insane Titan

Scribble
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
dur I will post far worse from here in November if Trump loses and actually call people out on everything from saying most Afghan men **** goats to far, far worse. That's preemptive though, you can't say everyone here is a Nazi because of things that haven't been said but could, according to you, be said in the future. That's some Minority Report shit, mans.

Could you post screenshots here of things that people have already said on KMC that rival the deep discussions of 'Jewish conspiracies' and 'black people are inferior' found on Stormfront? Especially posts from the members you seem to be specifically insinuating are literal Nazis. We've seen trolls post racist bullshit in the past but they were never accepted by the actual right-wingers.

I honestly just think you should step down the extreme rhetoric a little bit, I know you align with the far-left but it's these kind of divisive generalisations that help to fuel the growing tensions and toxic atmosphere that encompasses modern politics. You're a smart guy, I know you are, and that's why I know you to be better than this kind of petty tribalism.

Scribble

Insane Titan

Surtur

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/dMO1cem.jpg omega vision called it, it's why he left. Gaslight away Surt.

Surtur
LOL!

BrolyBlack

Surtur
I'm curious why he's only gonna call people out if Trump loses.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Considering the yuge amount of shit posting that is gonna go down if Trump wins...honestly, you'd think he'd wanna draw attention away from it with his "list"

and just like the list of communists McCarthy had...the number is probably changing day by day.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
In more ways than one a Trump victory will be bad for them.

These people were always deranged, but they were quite good at keeping that hidden. Until Trump came along and the masks came off. Maybe if he loses in 2020 some can eventually put the masks back on, maybe. But if he wins? By the time he leaves office in 2025 I don't think they will even remember how to put the mask back on. Or that there ever even was a mask.

We already saw the media destroy their credibility over Trump.

Surtur
To be fair I don't go to Stormfront, but I do sometimes peruse a very very racist website.

https://www.theroot.com/

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
To be fair I don't go to Stormfront, but I do sometimes peruse a very very racist website.

https://www.theroot.com/ Posting a black version of Breitbart/The Daily Stormer really underlines my point about the length posters here will go to. I have no desire to read that anymore than the Blaze.

BrolyBlack
Again how is this place like Stormfront

Surtur
Another confession: I sometimes peruse a very very sexist site too

https://jezebel.com/

Silent Master
Wow, that site(SF) appears to be almost as racist as the average far-left wacko.

Scribble
Originally posted by Scribble
That's preemptive though, you can't say everyone here is a Nazi because of things that haven't been said but could, according to you, be said in the future. That's some Minority Report shit, mans.

Could you post screenshots here of things that people have already said on KMC that rival the deep discussions of 'Jewish conspiracies' and 'black people are inferior' found on Stormfront? Especially posts from the members you seem to be specifically insinuating are literal Nazis. We've seen trolls post racist bullshit in the past but they were never accepted by the actual right-wingers.

I honestly just think you should step down the extreme rhetoric a little bit, I know you align with the far-left but it's these kind of divisive generalisations that help to fuel the growing tensions and toxic atmosphere that encompasses modern politics. You're a smart guy, I know you are, and that's why I know you to be better than this kind of petty tribalism. I'm just quoting this because Whirly seemed to, uh, miss it.

Just gonna wait for a response. Waitin' on that honest discourse. majors

Old Man Whirly!
I replied. I can't help you don't like my reply.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
dur I will post far worse from here in November if Trump loses and actually call people out on everything from saying most Afghan men **** goats to far, far worse.

Afghan men were caught having sex with goats. Funny you think Stormfront came up with it.

A Drone caught it on camera

Link

Scribble

cdtm
I'm shocked.

Someone said "As long as they don't come to Canada".

There's neo-Nazi's in Canada? So South Park and Family Guy has lied to me about Canadians?

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Scribble
I replied, I can't help you don't like my reply. https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/017/thumb.png

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
Aldhominems aside, I cannot help you don't like my reply.

Silent Master
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/017/thumb.png

Like I said, he's trolling you.

BrolyBlack

Scribble
Originally posted by Silent Master
Like I said, he's trolling you. As I said before, I'm aware he's trying to troll me. But all it's doing is make him look really stupid, and through his trolling attempts, he's proved me more correct than I could have anticipated.

BrolyBlack

dadudemon
Scribble, that was a well-thought-out and fact-based opening post.

Good work.

However, the target of the research was never going to honestly engage. His trolling style is just to get people to respond and spend time responding to his very low-effort posts. It's amusing to him. He probably legit laughs out loud at some of the responses he gets for 3 seconds of typing.

BrolyBlack
I just laughed at this^

Scribble

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Scribble, that was a well-thought-out and fact-based opening post.

Good work.

However, the target of the research was never going to honestly engage. His trolling style is just to get people to respond and spend time responding to his very low-effort posts. It's amusing to him. He probably legit laughs out loud at some of the responses he gets for 3 seconds of typing.

Not disagreeing, but if you know this why do you give Whirly and Bash similar responses?!

dadudemon

Robtard
I will post far worse from here in November if Trump loses and actually call people out on everything from saying most Afghan men **** goats to far, far worse.

Good.

BrolyBlack
Afghan men were caught on camera ****ing goats.

Robtard
So have White American men. I don't think it's safe to say "most White men f**k farm animals" because of it. It's flawed logic either way.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Afghan men were caught on camera ****ing goats. bet some rednecks have too. Doesn't mean they all do it.Originally posted by Robtard
Good. thumb up I may not have your legendary memory Rob, but I know where the bodies are buried.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

dadudemon
Not disagreeing, but if you know this why do you give Whirly and Bash similar responses?!

They can function as the Patsy/fall-guy so others can read and learn great info.

They often represent talking-head archetypes and others may want to know what the real info is in the face of these common talking points.

Robtard
I may not have your legendary memory Rob, but I know where the bodies are buried.

Nice. LMK if you need any assist.

I recall who made the implication back in late 2018 that the majority of Middle Eastern men not only love to f**k goats, but love raping young boys too as a way to circumvent premarital sex rules.

edit: it was ME men in general, not just Afghan, corrected that

Old Man Whirly!
They can function as the Patsy/fall-guy so others can read and learn great info.

They often represent talking-head archetypes and others may want to know what the real info is in the face of these common talking points. Adhominems aside, I'm sorry this is happening to you guys

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Nice. LMK if you need any assist.

I recall who made the implication back in late 2018 that the majority of Middle Eastern men not only love to f**k goats, but love raping young boys too as a way to circumvent premarital sex rules.

edit: it was ME men in general, not just Afghan, corrected that I will do Rob, I certainly think I should start preparing now. thumb up

dadudemon
Adhominems aside, I'm sorry this is happening to you guys

What an odd wording.

That's like saying, "I"m sorry you got that promotion and raise you got."

haermm

Old Man Whirly!
What an odd wording.

haermm but it isn't of course.

Eon Blue
What an odd wording.

haermm

thumb up Bingo!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Eon Blue
thumb up Bingo!

You keep saying "Bingo" and robbie is gonna start crying that you "stole it" it from him lol.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
You keep saying "Bingo" and robbie is gonna start crying that you "stole it" it from him lol.

Truth.

But to be fair, Rob cries about most things.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

^ Not only does me saying "Bingo" trigger the KMC Trumper Tribe, it triggers them when one of their own says it. Triggered by proxy. Nice thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Not only does me saying "Bingo" trigger the KMC Trumper Tribe, it triggers them when one of their own says it. Triggered by proxy. Nice thumb up laughing out loud Funny because it's true.

Eon Blue

dadudemon
but it isn't of course.

You're now telling me how I am allowed to feel?

lol

Edit - Okay, dad. My bad. I got my chores done this morning and my room is clean. Can I play video games tonight with my friends?

Robtard
laughing out loud Funny because it's true.

Bingo!

Old Man Whirly!

lol

Edit - Okay, dad. My bad. I got my chores done this morning and my room is clean. Can I play video games tonight with my friends? Again, not the case.Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo! laughing out loud

steverules_2

lol

Edit - Okay, dad. My bad. I got my chores done this morning and my room is clean. Can I play video games tonight with my friends?

I can see the resemblance

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
super-edgy gaslight thread thumb up

I witnessed stormtfront before they put on their masks and stopped posting grossly overt racism. afterwards if any of them dropped an n-word or other naked slur, they would be hastily corrected by their peers and the mods would edit or delete. it was one of the inspirations for my "coded speak" thread back in 2006, when I witnessed this change take place.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

I witnessed stormtfront before they put on their masks and stopped posting grossly overt racism. afterwards if any of them dropped an n-word or other naked slur, they would be hastily corrected by their peers and the mods would edit or delete. it was one of the inspirations for my "coded speak" thread back in 2006, when I witnessed this change take place. thumb up Yeah, Stormfront are not dissimilar to here. I looked a few times maybe a decade ago, they don't fool anyone anymore than the emotionally stunted rightist trolls here do. They are made of self hate, anger and bile.

Scribble

I witnessed stormtfront before they put on their masks and stopped posting grossly overt racism. afterwards if any of them dropped an n-word or other naked slur, they would be hastily corrected by their peers and the mods would edit or delete. it was one of the inspirations for my "coded speak" thread back in 2006, when I witnessed this change take place. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up Yeah, Stormfront are not dissimilar to here. I looked a few times maybe a decade ago, they don't fool anyone anymore than the emotionally stunted rightist trolls here do. They are made of self hate, anger and bile.

https://i.redd.it/j21wbirux8521.gif

Blakemore
dur I will post far worse from here in November if Trump loses and actually call people out on everything from saying most Afghan men **** goats to far, far worse. I miss the dur smilie

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
I miss the dur smilie laughing thumb up

Scribble
laughing thumb up There's something deliciously ironic about you thumbs-upping Blakemore in this specific thread... but I'll leave that to you to figure out.

Bashar Teg
thumb up Yeah, Stormfront are not dissimilar to here. I looked a few times maybe a decade ago, they don't fool anyone anymore than the emotionally stunted rightist trolls here do. They are made of self hate, anger and bile.

what does first hand experience matter when confronted by post-hoc tourist knowledge. meanwhile the final incarnation of stormfront before it was taken offline was very similar to much of what I read here, masks, coded speaking, and all

Old Man Whirly!
what does first hand experience matter when confronted by post-hoc tourist knowledge. meanwhile the final incarnation of stormfront before it was taken offline was very similar to much of what I read here, masks, coded speaking, and all Yes it was, the two are very, very similar. thumb up

Blakemore
It should be used more often.

Scribble

Bashar Teg
"reeeeeeee"

meanwhile I did witness their "evolution". feel free to call me I liar, I'm really don't care about your opinion of me, you ridiculous petty goblin

Blakemore

dadudemon
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Truth.

But to be fair, Rob cries about most things.

In Robtard's defense, he doesn't.

He cries about Trump and things positive about Trump and people who support Trump and people who do not agree with something negative about Trump.

Outside of that, he's a very reasonable and good due.

Scribble
erm

Blakemore

He cries about Trump and things positive about Trump and people who support Trump and people who do not agree with something negative about Trump.

Outside of that, he's a very reasonable and good due. No he isn't. Anytime someone challenges him on something stupid he says he thinks they're a neonazi Trump lover.

Silent Master

Outside of that, he's a very reasonable and good due.

He also cries when people don't like Trump, but also don't virtue signal enough to meet his standards.

dadudemon
Well they don't say jew, they say joo.

Here it's more subtle, but it's still just using different spelling/phrasing for virtually the same metanarrative.

The only person on KMC that has pointed out any topics (who is a regular member) related to Jews is me.

And most of the time, it was criticism of the anti-Jew stuff.

Blakemore
The only person on KMC that has pointed out any topics (who is a regular member) related to Jews is me.

And most of the time, it was criticism of the anti-Jew stuff. Not true. I did that back in 2016.

I've grown out of it. embarrasment

Still, people were agreeing with what I was saying and they still post here. It's often about BLM stuff instead though...

BrolyBlack
Whirly dipped out of here after being embarrassed

Old Man Whirly!
Yes it was, the two are very, very similar. thumb up

dadudemon
Not true. I did that back in 2016.

I've grown out of it. embarrasment

Still, people were agreeing with what I was saying and they still post here. It's often about BLM stuff instead though...

I didn't know. My bad.

But you grew out of it.

The reason I can't criticize Jews for being in Hollywood, banking, and the Media is Mormons are also over-represented in banking and business, as well. It'd be a glass house.

BrolyBlack
Offers no proof but a re quote and a thumbs up. Totally legitimate argumentthumb down

Bashar Teg
sorry i have no archive of pre-shutdown stormfront and none is available. i guess that means witness testimony is meaningless. herp, derp, etc.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

Bashar Teg
don't fret broly. i'm sure red, green, blue, and black lion will be here shortly to validate your silly opinions.

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!
don't fret broly. i'm sure red, green, blue, and black lion will be here shortly to validate your silly opinions. completely irrelevant post, did you ever see where Trump said he loves stupid people?

Bashar Teg
they're easy to program

BrolyBlack
completely irrelevant post, did you ever see where Trump said he loves stupid people?

Have you ever done anything to prove your not stupid?

dadudemon
sorry i have no archive of pre-shutdown stormfront and none is available. i guess that means witness testimony is meaningless. herp, derp, etc.

archive wayback machine. thumb up

BrolyBlack
they're easy to program

Is that why you still think Trump conspired with Russia?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Is that why you still think Trump conspired with Russia? Do you think he offered China anything?

BrolyBlack
Answering a question with a question?

Bashar Teg
holy crap, thank you ddm!

https://web.archive.org/web/20110910101330/http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t502927/

this was a couple of years after they started the mask-wearing pretend-civility and certain members were too dumb to play along:

Old Man Whirly!

https://web.archive.org/web/20110910101330/http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t502927/

this was a couple of years after they started the mask-wearing pretend-civility and certain members were too dumb to play along: there's something you don't hear everyday.

If DDM can change and Bash can change, then we can all change.

Rocky 4 where Russia was the friend/enemy... like with Trump.

dadudemon

this was a couple of years after they started the mask-wearing pretend-civility and certain members were too dumb to play along:

love

Scribble

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, it became a lot like here. I think when it shut a lot of the insane ideas released like a virus to pollute the insecure, white male semi-racists of less extreme boards helping to lead KMC to where it is now.

https://i.imgur.com/xypx3EW.jpg

Scribble
Still haven't seen any proof that KMC is like Stormfront. mmm

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack

Scribble
I cannot help you disagree with my reply, some other do not. That is the thing about opinions and free speech. If what you claim happens in November, I'll hail you as a visionary. If not, I'll think what I do now, that you're all bluster and no muster.

dadudemon
I cannot help you disagree with my reply, some other do not. That is the thing about opinions and free speech.

Catch me up to your side.

What is your position?

That KMC has several Stromfront-like postesrs?

Bashar Teg
first I'm a liar, then when confronted with proof of my claim it's "I knew that, duh. And?"

I'm not digging through stormfront anymore. already feel like I need another shower after the first go on the web archive. you'll just pull another silly stunt to ignore it or post memes. believe what you want, gaslight away, idc

Scribble
first I'm a liar, then when confronted with proof of my claim it's "I knew that, duh. And?"

I'm not digging through stormfront anymore. already feel like I need another shower after the first go on the web archive. you'll just pull another silly stunt to ignore it or post memes. believe what you want, gaslight away, idc Bro, I said it was anecdotal evidence, not that it wasn't true. You've given me hassle for using my own perspective as 'evidence' before so I was highlighting that hypocrisy for quick lulz points.

I clearly did 'know that' because I specifically mentioned it in that post. Calm down. We both hate Nazis, it's okay!

I just don't think KMC is like Stormfront, and I haven't seen any evidence to combat that view, alright?

Scribble
Also, if anyone wants to get a feel for old-school Stormfront (I don't know why anybody would), just go to /pol/. That place is insane.

Old Man Whirly!
Catch me up to your side.

What is your position?

That KMC has several Stromfront-like postesrs? it has a lot of coded signalling first highlighted by Lestov and Omega vision. It was looking at post history certainly the reason Omega vision. This has got worse and many posters now post things which would once only have been seen on far right boards. Everything from most Afghan men **** goats to black people are less human than white people. If Trump loses I will state names with quotes and provide links with context.

Old Man Whirly!
Also, if anyone wants to get a feel for old-school Stormfront (I don't know why anybody would), just go to /pol/. That place is insane. no one was talking about old school Stormfront mate.

Scribble
no one was talking about old school Stormfront mate. lol
what does first hand experience matter when confronted by post-hoc tourist knowledge. meanwhile the final incarnation of stormfront before it was taken offline was very similar to much of what I read here, masks, coded speaking, and all Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sorry i have no archive of pre-shutdown stormfront and none is available. i guess that means witness testimony is meaningless. herp, derp, etc. Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Bashar Teg
so you're not even reading the quotes you're posting. good job wasting my time

they went "PC" from like 2006 until the shutdown (presumably until then, since I eventually stopped checking their forum). to mask their true speech and appeal to "normies", which was my whole point, which you will no doubt continue to ignore

Surtur
Seeing them bend over backwards to try to justify the stormfront comparisons is hilarious

Scribble
Are you implying that those quotes aren't specifically referencing Stormfront circa 04-25-2008, 02:23 PM (i.e., old school Stormfront)?

Surtur
Scrib they embarrassed themselves with the Stormfront comparisons and are desperately trying to save face, that is all this is.

Bashar Teg
Are you implying that those quotes aren't specifically referencing Stormfront circa 04-25-2008, 02:23 PM (i.e., old school Stormfront)?

I was referring to post-slurs PC coded speak stormfront, which I made clear from the get go. thanks again, time waster.

BrolyBlack

Scribble

Bashar Teg
since you refuse to address the point I made, I guess we're not arguing about anything

Surtur

Scribble
Can someone tell me how the language in these current-era threads is 'coded'? These are posts from this week.

https://i.imgur.com/clGcvTz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gsVd31t.jpg

Surtur
Maybe you have to be autistic to see the codes

Bashar Teg
I never said that their current incarnation is coded. keep putting words in mouth and refusing to accept my initial point, which you quoted twice and still ironically ignored

Scribble
since you refuse to address the point I made, I guess we're not arguing about anything For sake of brevity, can I just admit I'm confused and you can relay me the point? I assumed you were saying that modern Stormfront use coded language and that is similar to how KMC works, but idgi because all I've seen on modern Stormfront is brazen racism

Surtur
or maybe this is like the racist dog whistles than supposed non-racists just always happen to be hearing

BrolyBlack

Surtur
For sake of brevity, can I just admit I'm confused and you can relay me the point? I assumed you were saying that modern Stormfront use coded language and that is similar to how KMC works, but idgi because all I've seen on modern Stormfront is brazen racism

If I am understanding it correctly, which I might not be, they are saying stormfront started out using more coded language and then got worse and worse until they stopped using coded language.

The implication being that KMC is like Stormfront and is in the "using coded language" phase.

It's insane, but there it is.

Scribble
or maybe this is like the racist dog whistles than supposed non-racists just always happen to be hearing The problem is that dog-whistle rhetoric is a thing, but since everything has become a racist dog-whistle, it muddies the waters and makes it harder to pin-point actual examples of it. Plus sometimes it's actually just hard to tell.

Bashar Teg
For sake of brevity, can I just admit I'm confused and you can relay me the point? I assumed you were saying that modern Stormfront use coded language and that is similar to how KMC works, but idgi because all I've seen on modern Stormfront is brazen racism

I witnessed stormtfront before they put on their masks and stopped posting grossly overt racism. afterwards if any of them dropped an n-word or other naked slur, they would be hastily corrected by their peers and the mods would edit or delete. it was one of the inspirations for my "coded speak" thread back in 2006, when I witnessed this change take place.

I don't know how to make it any more clear than I made it the first time

they had their initial overt racism phase, then they went PC/coded speak, and now (post-shutdown) they seem to a hybrid of the two.

Surtur
The problem is that dog-whistle rhetoric is a thing, but since everything has become a racist dog-whistle, it muddies the waters and makes it harder to pin-point actual examples of it. Plus sometimes it's actually just hard to tell.

The destruction of words is a beautiful thing.

Scribble
I don't know how to make it any more clear than I made it the first time

they had their initial overt racism phase, then they went PC/coded speak, and now they seem to a hybrid of the two. Okay I get that, and yeah I was being a bit of a dummy before, but how does this evolution relate to KMC specifically? Are you saying that it's all coded right now, but will become overt in the future?

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
Okay I get that, and yeah I was being a bit of a dummy before, but how does this evolution relate to KMC specifically? Are you saying that it's all coded right now, but will become overt in the future?

my point was that the reading during their coped-speak phase was very similar to what i read here concerning issues of race/BLM/protests...anything that involves wrongful death of black people by police and white people, really.

if it became overt there would likely be bannings, so no i don't think kmc will be like stormfront 1.0 or the exciting new stormfront 3.0. it does however remind me a lot of stormfront 2.0

Surtur
So I was spot on about that incorrect opinion thumb up

Scribble
my point was that the reading during their coped-speak phase was very similar to what i read here concerning issues of race/BLM/protests...anything that involves wrongful death of black people, really. Right, I'm with you. I can't really say that I agree, but since I didn't see Stormfront in that era, I couldn't say fully. I don't get racist vibes from people here, though. Plus, there are 'POCs' on both sides, so it seems weird for supposed white supremacists to side with those they're meant to hate.

If your perspective informs you this way, then fair enough, you're more than entitled to that, I'm just not convinced, personally. I think most people here are decent, beyond all of this tribal conflict.

Old Man Whirly!
my point was that the reading during their coped-speak phase was very similar to what i read here concerning issues of race/BLM/protests...anything that involves wrongful death of black people by police and white people, really.

if it became overt there would likely be bannings, so no i don't think kmc will be like stormfront 1.0 or the exciting new stormfront 3.0. it does however remind me a lot of stormfront 2.0 I can't help they don't like your replies mate, personally I think you have spelled it out in capital letters with crayons.

Surtur
Right, I'm with you. I can't really say that I agree, but since I didn't see Stormfront in that era, I couldn't say fully. I don't get racist vibes from people here, though. Plus, there are 'POCs' on both sides, so it seems weird for supposed white supremacists to side with those they're meant to hate.

If your perspective informs you this way, then fair enough, you're more than entitled to that, I'm just not convinced, personally. I think most people here are decent, beyond all of this tribal conflict.

Yeah Scrib u just gotta bow down to Bashes superior Stormfront knowledge here.

Scribble
I can't help they don't like your replies mate, personally I think you have spelled it out in capital letters with crayons. Yeah, Bash actually explained it, and I understand it from his perspective because he elucidated further than "KMC be Stormfront yo, wait til November". I liked his reply personally, 10/10, 5/5/, 5/7. Good reply, would be replied to again.

Surtur
Yeah, Bash actually explained it, and I understand it from his perspective because he elucidated further than "KMC be Stormfront yo, wait til November". I liked his reply personally, 10/10, 5/5/, 5/7. Good reply, would be replied to again.

Lmfao@ the "wait till November".

Good stuff.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>