KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What Stormfront Actually Reads Like

What Stormfront Actually Reads Like
Started by: Scribble

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scribble

What Stormfront Actually Reads Like

So Whirly has been saying a lot recently that we're all a bunch of Nazis, and that the GDF is akin to Stormfront, an actual White Supremacist forum.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I would love honest discourse but I struggle when views are abhorrent and people gaslight about murder etc. This place is less a joke and more Stormfront half the time.

So I decided to do some low-level journalism and took an unpleasant trip to that very hotbed of hate, Stormfront, to see how the average KMC / GDF thread or discussion compares to the average discussion between the infamous David Dukers of SF.

Below I will post a bunch of random screenshots from typical threads found on SF; I invite anyone reading this to then muse on their supposed similarities to our very own GDF.

Think on this as you view them: if traditional conservative and right-wing thought and discussion are currently being interpreted by the Left at large to be kindred with these literal Neo-Nazis, Jew haters, proud racists and KKK losers, then what is the future for politics? What is happening to nuance, clear thought, and rational judgement?

Content Warning: the following language and topics are incredibly offensive, and this is just the very tip of the iceberg of their hateful rhetoric. This kind of discussion is absolute normality on SF. I only bring it here to provide a stark example of the division that we have to stamp out on this forum — and society at large. We need to start seeing our similarities, and not focusing on absurd tribal dichotomies that lead us to compare traditional right-wing perspectives with literal ****ing Neo-Nazis. Not everyone on the right is Literally Hitler, and not everyone on the left is Literally Stalin. If we want to have "honest discourse", this is the kind of absurd, divisive bullshit we need to quash.

I also have a request: please don't turn this into a bashing Whirly thread. That is not my intention. I simply want to highlight the absurdities at play in comparing schools of thought with their violent, bigoted extremities by laying bare the truth of those very extremities.

Anyway, without further ado, here are the Stormfront screenshots.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 09:39 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, considering Hitler and his actual nazi thugs were left-wing (just not nearly as far left as Stalin) of course not everyone on the right is Hitler. No one on the real right is anything like Hitler. It's only alt-right scum who like Hitler but they have much more in common with the authoritarian left than they do with the real right.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 10:35 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Labeling anyone as Nazi’s because they dare to think differently is pretty sick.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 10:41 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Well, considering Hitler and his actual nazi thugs were left-wing (just not nearly as far left as Stalin) of course not everyone on the right is Hitler. No one on the real right is anything like Hitler. It's only alt-right scum who like Hitler but they have much more in common with the authoritarian left than they do with the real right.
Originally posted by Scribble
So Whirly has been saying a lot recently that we're all a bunch of Nazis, and that the GDF is akin to Stormfront, an actual White Supremacist forum.

So I decided to do some low-level journalism and took an unpleasant trip to that very hotbed of hate, Stormfront, to see how the average KMC / GDF thread or discussion compares to the average discussion between the infamous David Dukers of SF.

Below I will post a bunch of random screenshots from typical threads found on SF; I invite anyone reading this to then muse on their supposed similarities to our very own GDF.

Think on this as you view them: if traditional conservative and right-wing thought and discussion are currently being interpreted by the Left at large to be kindred with these literal Neo-Nazis, Jew haters, proud racists and KKK losers, then what is the future for politics? What is happening to nuance, clear thought, and rational judgement?

Content Warning: the following language and topics are incredibly offensive, and this is just the very tip of the iceberg of their hateful rhetoric. This kind of discussion is absolute normality on SF. I only bring it here to provide a stark example of the division that we have to stamp out on this forum — and society at large. We need to start seeing our similarities, and not focusing on absurd tribal dichotomies that lead us to compare traditional right-wing perspectives with literal ****ing Neo-Nazis. Not everyone on the right is Literally Hitler, and not everyone on the left is Literally Stalin. If we want to have "honest discourse", this is the kind of absurd, divisive bullshit we need to quash.

I also have a request: please don't turn this into a bashing Whirly thread. That is not my intention. I simply want to highlight the absurdities at play in comparing schools of thought with their violent, bigoted extremities by laying bare the truth of those very extremities.

I will post far worse from here in November if Trump loses and actually call people out on everything from saying most Afghan men **** goats to far, far worse.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 10:41 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

How are forums such as this Stormfront not shut down ?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 10:44 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Insane Titan
How are forums such as this Stormfront not shut down ?
Freedom of Speech.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 10:47 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Freedom of Speech.
But that doesn’t really exist anyone. You just have to look at the amount of Chanel and videos on YouTube that get taken down for saying far less thing on less sensitive subjects.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 10:56 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

I will post far worse from here in November if Trump loses and actually call people out on everything from saying most Afghan men **** goats to far, far worse.
That's preemptive though, you can't say everyone here is a Nazi because of things that haven't been said but could, according to you, be said in the future. That's some Minority Report shit, mans.

Could you post screenshots here of things that people have already said on KMC that rival the deep discussions of 'Jewish conspiracies' and 'black people are inferior' found on Stormfront? Especially posts from the members you seem to be specifically insinuating are literal Nazis. We've seen trolls post racist bullshit in the past but they were never accepted by the actual right-wingers.

I honestly just think you should step down the extreme rhetoric a little bit, I know you align with the far-left but it's these kind of divisive generalisations that help to fuel the growing tensions and toxic atmosphere that encompasses modern politics. You're a smart guy, I know you are, and that's why I know you to be better than this kind of petty tribalism.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 10:57 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

Originally posted by Insane Titan
But that doesn’t really exist anyone. You just have to look at the amount of Chanel and videos on YouTube that get taken down for saying far less thing on less sensitive subjects.
That's due to YouTube-specific policies — they're allowed to police themselves as a private platform. Stormfront own themselves, so they don't have anyone to answer to.

Personally, I think it's better having them where we can see them and easily monitor them. It's useful to know as a society where your most extreme types gather, and what they talk about.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 11:01 AM
Insane Titan

That's due to YouTube-specific policies — they're allowed to police themselves as a private platform. Stormfront own themselves, so they don't have anyone to answer to.

Personally, I think it's better having them where we can see them and easily monitor them. It's useful to know as a society where your most extreme types gather, and what they talk about.
ah right I see.
Yeah I fully agree. Better the devil you know type of thing.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 11:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Totally just like KMC! I'm intelligent smile

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 11:09 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image) omega vision called it, it's why he left. Gaslight away Surt.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 11:41 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 11:42 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

But you said this place was much like Stormfront. So were you gaslighting/lying or didn’t actually rake up the time to do the research?

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 11:57 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm curious why he's only gonna call people out if Trump loses.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:00 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he’s a communist

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:02 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering the yuge amount of shit posting that is gonna go down if Trump wins...honestly, you'd think he'd wanna draw attention away from it with his "list"

and just like the list of communists McCarthy had...the number is probably changing day by day.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:03 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

If the left has to deal with 4 more years of Trump I don’t think they will make it. Good thing they have KMC to cope

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

In more ways than one a Trump victory will be bad for them.

These people were always deranged, but they were quite good at keeping that hidden. Until Trump came along and the masks came off. Maybe if he loses in 2020 some can eventually put the masks back on, maybe. But if he wins? By the time he leaves office in 2025 I don't think they will even remember how to put the mask back on. Or that there ever even was a mask.

We already saw the media destroy their credibility over Trump.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be fair I don't go to Stormfront, but I do sometimes peruse a very very racist website.

https://www.theroot.com/

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 12:45 PM