God vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment

steverules_2

Impediment
Somebody seems to think Grimace has even a shadow of a chance.

ShadowFyre
Thanos and his glove get blinked out of existence with casual ease. Anybody who thinks otherwise is strictly being a fanboy

Impediment
God wins.

There is no argument.

Flyattractor
Technically if you give someone the Inf Stones.. IT is THEM you are fighting. Not the Person Holding them.

BruceSkywalker
#BLACKLIVESMATTER

Lestov16
God wins without a doubt. A while back, I made the mistake of thinking that the Q could beat him, but I realized is what separates God from other omnipotent beings is that he, by his nature, created them. If we are assuming that God wields the Ein Sof power source, then there is NOTHING that beats it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Lestov16
God wins without a doubt. A while back, I made the mistake of thinking that the Q could beat him, but I realized is what separates God from other omnipotent beings is that he, by his nature, created them. If we are assuming that God wields the Ein Sof power source, then there is NOTHING that beats it. This is more or less the most corny and pseudo-intellectual post I've ever seen in my life. thumb down

cdtm
God wins.

Not Freeman though. George Burns is the one true god.

BruceSkywalker
blacklivesmatter is the true thing and not some moronic spite/bait thread..

shame on the thread starter laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

SquallX
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thanos and his glove get blinked out of existence with casual ease. Anybody who thinks otherwise is strictly being a fanboy

Shall I introduce you to this being called Quanchi?

Lestov16
Originally posted by NemeBro
This is more or less the most corny and pseudo-intellectual post I've ever seen in my life. thumb down

Don't be mad at the metaphysical, bro

Lestov16
Originally posted by cdtm
God wins.

Not Freeman though. George Burns is the one true god.

Alannis Morrisette?

riv6672
Originally posted by Lestov16
Alannis Morrisette?
She gets my vote! thumb up

ShadowFyre
Gez that song is old af

Eon Blue
Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.