Kurse vs. Nam-Ek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

h1a8
Nam

tkitna
Kurse

BruceSkywalker
kurse i think

h1a8
Nam is stronger by feats. And faster as well. And possibly more durable.

tkitna
Honestly, I cant remember anything impressive about Nam-Ek except for throwing the train engine. Was there anything else? I refuse to rewatch that heaping pile of garbage so my memory might be vague. If the train throw is his best feat, he loses.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by tkitna
Honestly, I cant remember anything impressive about Nam-Ek except for throwing the train engine. Was there anything else? I refuse to rewatch that heaping pile of garbage so my memory might be vague. If the train throw is his best feat, he loses.

What did Thor do Th at was impressive?

MOS has been named a great movie even by some of the biggest Superman haters here so your opinion stinksthumb up

tkitna
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What did Thor do Th at was impressive?

MOS has been named a great movie even by some of the biggest Superman haters here so your opinion stinksthumb up

All more impressive than Nam-Ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6YwpLcIjI

MoS was widely regarded as just another DC/WB piece of garbage and it was. The fact that you like it tells me all I need to know about your opinions.

h1a8

He resisted HV and has super speed.
The train throw trumps anything Kurse has ever done strength wise.

h1a8
All more impressive than Nam-Ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip6YwpLcIjI

MoS was widely regarded as just another DC/WB piece of garbage and it was. The fact that you like it tells me all I need to know about your opinions.

Most people liked Mos. Since you are the oddball then your opinion is shitty.

tkitna
Originally posted by h1a8
He resisted HV and has super speed.
The train throw trumps anything Kurse has ever done strength wise.

Except for beating the crap out of a Nam-Ek like character in Thor so badly that his brother Loki had to use an outside weapon to save him. Seriously, Kurse is on another level. He would destroy the guy that couldnt beat an untrained farm boy.

tkitna
Most people liked Mos. Since you are the oddball then your opinion is shitty.

If you like it, thats all I need to know.

h1a8
Except for beating the crap out of a Nam-Ek like character in Thor so badly that his brother Loki had to use an outside weapon to save him. Seriously, Kurse is on another level. He would destroy the guy that couldnt beat an untrained farm boy.

So again, Nam is stronger, more durable by feats and faster. Therefore he wins.

riv6672
This sounds right.

tkitna
So again, Nam is stronger, more durable by feats and faster. Therefore he wins.

Yeah he beat up a jet pilot. What a beast.

h1a8
Yeah he beat up a jet pilot. What a beast.

Glad you agree. Nam wins.

tkitna
Glad you agree. Nam wins.

Nobody but you thinks that Nam wins (as usual). It must be lonely in that world you live in.

ShadowFyre
Im not gonna lie, I ****ing love MOS, the Smallville fight was and still is better than 80% of Marvel's. The destruction is glorious. Realism is my favorite and I like it in this and the Monsterverse films.

And most importantly as a Marine I absolutely detest Clark and Bruce's no kill stupidity. So just let em keep getting out and kill Innocents again? Put that mfer down for good. And I like how the two least skilled fighters in all of DCEU still accidentally slaughter a couple million people just do to them fumbling around

h1a8
Nobody but you thinks that Nam wins (as usual). It must be lonely in that world you live in. You think Nam wins too. You just don't want him to as you are bias towards Marvel. Nam is stronger, faster, and more durable.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im not gonna lie, I ****ing love MOS, the Smallville fight was and still is better than 80% of Marvel's. The destruction is glorious. Realism is my favorite and I like it in this and the Monsterverse films.

And most importantly as a Marine I absolutely detest Clark and Bruce's no kill stupidity. So just let em keep getting out and kill Innocents again? Put that mfer down for good. And I like how the two least skilled fighters in all of DCEU still accidentally slaughter a couple million people just do to them fumbling around

Ktina is a butthurt cry baby

tkitna
You think Nam wins too. You just don't want him to as you are bias towards Marvel. Nam is stronger, faster, and more durable.

Biased towards Marvel? Lol. You are one of the most biased posters on this board. Rarely, if ever, have I seen you pick any Marvel character when they are matched up against a DC character. Claiming somebody else is biased is laughable coming from you.

As for Nam-Ek being stronger, faster, and more durable,,,,,i'm just not seeing it. Yeah Nam threw a train when he got his face smashed and landed in them, but Kurse threw a boulder practically the size of that train with no effort at all. I'll agree the train probably weighed more, (probably), but theres not enough difference to make the point absolute. Do I think Kurse could have thrown that train the same way Nam did? Sure. Kurse was also punching through Asgardian force fields like they were nothing and was punching Thor so hard the ground shook.

Speed - Nam-EK certainly ran faster, but when a character like Kurse doesnt have a care in the world about getting hurt, why bother? Kurse certainly reacted just as fast as Nam on a few occasions (swatting Thor and then the hammer away as they approached him from behind). Again, speed isnt going to be a factor in this fight.

Durability - Nam is not more durable than Kurse. Thor couldnt even hurt him. Seriously, Thor could not mount any kind of offensive attack that affected him whatsoever. I really dont even remember Kurse being hurt in the movie to be honest. Thor,,,nope, force field explosion,,,nope. Asgardian swords,,,,nope. Etc,,,.

Kurse wins. I just dont think Nam-Ek can do anything to him for a win.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

h1a8
Biased towards Marvel? Lol. You are one of the most biased posters on this board. Rarely, if ever, have I seen you pick any Marvel character when they are matched up against a DC character. Claiming somebody else is biased is laughable coming from you.

As for Nam-Ek being stronger, faster, and more durable,,,,,i'm just not seeing it. Yeah Nam threw a train when he got his face smashed and landed in them, but Kurse threw a boulder practically the size of that train with no effort at all. I'll agree the train probably weighed more, (probably), but theres not enough difference to make the point absolute. Do I think Kurse could have thrown that train the same way Nam did? Sure. Kurse was also punching through Asgardian force fields like they were nothing and was punching Thor so hard the ground shook.

Speed - Nam-EK certainly ran faster, but when a character like Kurse doesnt have a care in the world about getting hurt, why bother? Kurse certainly reacted just as fast as Nam on a few occasions (swatting Thor and then the hammer away as they approached him from behind). Again, speed isnt going to be a factor in this fight.

Durability - Nam is not more durable than Kurse. Thor couldnt even hurt him. Seriously, Thor could not mount any kind of offensive attack that affected him whatsoever. I really dont even remember Kurse being hurt in the movie to be honest. Thor,,,nope, force field explosion,,,nope. Asgardian swords,,,,nope. Etc,,,.

Kurse wins. I just dont think Nam-Ek can do anything to him for a win. Nam threw the train at least a city block. I calculated the feat to be over 5, 000 tons of force using physics (possibility more than 10,000 as I remember the number being very high).
Kurse threw the Boulder with great effort as he grunted loudly when throwing it.
Superman is stronger than Thor and Superman couldn't hurt Nam at all. The Asgardian sword impaled Kurse but we don't have any idea how durable the sword was. So that's not a low or high showing for Kurse (unquantifiable). Nam received no damage from HV. The same HV that instantly sliced an Ibeam in half with a swipe. This means the temperature of the HV was many times higher than the temperature required to melt construction steel.

P.S. This is proof that someone is arguing from bias and clearly not objective. The say easy or with no effort when the exact opposite was shown.

BrolyBlack

tkitna

tkitna
Love when this board just refuses to allow one to edit or quote. It just stops working. Not sure why, but it does.

BrolyBlack
Show me again where he struggled to lift the boulder.

ZJneSSYTZFo

Also, H1 is the forums village idiot. Quit trying so hard to join him.

Show me where Namel struggled to, or how he threw it slower, or how it was heavier than a locomotive.

Or Are you Just talking out your ass?

riv6672
Love when this board just refuses to allow one to edit or quote. It just stops working. Not sure why, but it does.
15 minute time limit!

Never seen that on any board but this one, actually.

tkitna
Show me where Namel struggled to, or how he threw it slower, or how it was heavier than a locomotive.

Or Are you Just talking out your ass?

Nam was never shown throwing the train, so we dont know if he struggled or not. H1 claims Kurse struggled when throwing the boulder because he grunted. Lol. Baseball players grunt when they throw the ball at a hard rate. Its a silly claim. As for the boulder, how much does a boulder weigh on an alien planet? I dont know. All I claimed was the difference between the boulder and the locomotive isnt so great that one can easily put one character over the other. Kurse still seems superior in my opinion. If Nam-Ek tried to throw punches or grapple with Kurse, he would be done.

BrolyBlack

tkitna
Originally posted by riv6672
15 minute time limit!

Never seen that on any board but this one, actually.

Its not even the silly 15 minute deal. A lot of the times its just a blank box when trying to quote or edit. Quoting your post worked this time, trying to quote other posts may not. Its strange and has been that way for years now.

tkitna
Nam threw the train at least a city block. I calculated the feat to be over 5, 000 tons of force using physics (possibility more than 10,000 as I remember the number being very high).
Kurse threw the Boulder with great effort as he grunted loudly when throwing it.
Superman is stronger than Thor and Superman couldn't hurt Nam at all. The Asgardian sword impaled Kurse but we don't have any idea how durable the sword was. So that's not a low or high showing for Kurse (unquantifiable). Nam received no damage from HV. The same HV that instantly sliced an Ibeam in half with a swipe. This means the temperature of the HV was many times higher than the temperature required to melt construction steel.

P.S. This is proof that someone is arguing from bias and clearly not objective. The say easy or with no effort when the exact opposite was shown.

Use your space numbers to figure out how much force Kurse used.

Why are you so impressed with HV cutting through a steel beam? That honestly doesnt sound very impressive. Thor took the brunt of a star. Yes, the same Thor that Kurse tossed around like a ragdoll. As for the sword impaling Kurse, thats not what I was eluding to. The fact that it affected him so little was the point. He spun around and easily impailed Loki with the sword that was sticking out of him. Thats beastly. Thats something I seriously doubt Nam-Ek could do.

tkitna
Just tried to quote BrolyBlack and nothing. laughing out loud

riv6672
Its not even the silly 15 minute deal. A lot of the times its just a blank box when trying to quote or edit. Quoting your post worked this time, trying to quote other posts may not. Its strange and has been that way for years now.
Yeah; most times its using this: '
Its for sure why thread titles are sometimes invisible.
The ' in the thread title will cause it to just...disappear!

h1a8
Nam was never shown throwing the train, so we dont know if he struggled or not. H1 claims Kurse struggled when throwing the boulder because he grunted. Lol. Baseball players grunt when they throw the ball at a hard rate. Its a silly claim. As for the boulder, how much does a boulder weigh on an alien planet? I dont know. All I claimed was the difference between the boulder and the locomotive isnt so great that one can easily put one character over the other. Kurse still seems superior in my opinion. If Nam-Ek tried to throw punches or grapple with Kurse, he would be done.

But your opinion doesn't have any factual basis. It is rooted in bias.
Be objective and look at both feats and stop trying to make excuses on things you know is the truth. A baseball player grunts when they are using all their effort in throwing a ball or making an explosive action.
Superman is stronger than Thor and couldn't do shot to Nam with punches. The train feat is all that is needed tbh.

h1a8
Use your space numbers to figure out how much force Kurse used.

Why are you so impressed with HV cutting through a steel beam? That honestly doesnt sound very impressive. Thor took the brunt of a star. Yes, the same Thor that Kurse tossed around like a ragdoll. As for the sword impaling Kurse, thats not what I was eluding to. The fact that it affected him so little was the point. He spun around and easily impailed Loki with the sword that was sticking out of him. Thats beastly. Thats something I seriously doubt Nam-Ek could do. It takes a long time to melt steel using the temperature of it's melting point. The fact that a single swipe cut it in half (very fast) shows that the temperature was many times greater than the melting point. That's phucking impressive. Especially the fact that it didn't damage Nam at all.

The train feat is all that is needed since it is superior to anything Kurse has ever done.

BrolyBlack

ShadowFyre
It takes a long time to melt steel using the temperature of it's melting point. The fact that a single swipe cut it in half (very fast) shows that the temperature was many times greater than the melting point. That's phucking impressive. Especially the fact that it didn't damage Nam at all.

The train feat is all that is needed since it is superior to anything Kurse has ever done.

Yes it did, HV was shown to damage Kryptonians, when Supes hit either Namek or Faora with it and they were shown being hurt.

Also the simple fact that HV was a huge part of Zod,Clark's, and Doomsday's attacks against other kryptonians and each other and a little common sense will tell you that HV can injure a Kryptonians. If for some ungodly reason the direct movie reference of a Kryptonians being injured by HV wasn't enough for you.

Fire Godzilla would melt Namek and Kurse down and then weld them together to form the Nurse that my autocorrect keeps changing Kurse to .

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yes it did, HV was shown to damage Kryptonians, when Supes hit either Namek or Faora with it and they were shown being hurt.

Also the simple fact that HV was a huge part of Zod,Clark's, and Doomsday's attacks against other kryptonians and each other and a little common sense will tell you that HV can injure a Kryptonians. If for some ungodly reason the direct movie reference of a Kryptonians being injured by HV wasn't enough for you.

Fire Godzilla would melt Namek and Kurse down and then weld them together to form the Nurse that my autocorrect keeps changing Kurse to .

Feeling pain =/= being damaged
I didn't claim Nam wasn't affected at all. I stated that he wasn't damaged.
As long as there was no physical damage then its a good feat.

tkitna
It takes a long time to melt steel using the temperature of it's melting point. The fact that a single swipe cut it in half (very fast) shows that the temperature was many times greater than the melting point. That's phucking impressive. Especially the fact that it didn't damage Nam at all.

Wonder if the heat of a neutron star can melt steel? You know, the same heat that Thor withstood for a period of time. The same Thor that was unable to do anything to Kurse.

HV feat was nothing to be honest. Kurse wins. You and Broly can continue to be the only two thinking otherwise with your blatant bias.

ShadowFyre
Here is the main problem with the Kryptonians, the best one they had, Faora only has that one fight and only a couple days in the sun, and wasn't adapted. So her and Namek get automatic needs due to the mask.

If Faora had as much time in the sun as Clark she would probably be able to dogwalk both Thor and Superman at the same time.

Zod was pathetic, and Namek has like 2 feats. Vs over ten years of marvel movies and it's gonna be a rough ride for the DC side in mvs

h1a8
Wonder if the heat of a neutron star can melt steel? You know, the same heat that Thor withstood for a period of time. The same Thor that was unable to do anything to Kurse.

HV feat was nothing to be honest. Kurse wins. You and Broly can continue to be the only two thinking otherwise with your blatant bias.

Neutron star heat is greater. But that has absolutely nothing to do with Kurse.
Again Nam is stronger and more durable by feats.

tkitna
Neutron star heat is greater. But that has absolutely nothing to do with Kurse.
Again Nam is stronger and more durable by feats.

Kurse is more durable than Thor. You do the math. As for Nam, he did nothing to suggest he is more durable that Kurse. The train toss is a good feat, but your giving him the automatic win just because of it and that isnt how it works. Take the whole bodies of work from both and Kurse seems much more impressive.

h1a8
Kurse is more durable than Thor. You do the math. As for Nam, he did nothing to suggest he is more durable that Kurse. The train toss is a good feat, but your giving him the automatic win just because of it and that isnt how it works. Take the whole bodies of work from both and Kurse seems much more impressive. Kurse is a little bit more durable than Thor when it comes to being punched in the face. But again, the neutron star feat has nothing to do with anything here.

Ok let's look at each advantages and call durability a wash

Nam
1) Strength
2) speed

Kurse
1) Fighting skill maybe as he ducked one of Thor's punches lol. Look man, I'm trying to objective as possible.

In summary
Speed >>>> skill
Durability a wash
And Nam has the slight strength advantage

Now this isn't a stomp for either character. Nam just edges Kurse out by a small margin (a little in strength and a decent amount in speed).

Khazra Reborn
Kurse beats Nam to death with his own shoes.

tkitna
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Pretty much

carver9
Can Hancock win? He is going for the kill during the onset.

tkitna
Originally posted by carver9

No, Nam-Ek threw a train. He automatically wins regardless of anything else.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Based on which feats for Kurse?

BrolyBlack
No, Nam-Ek threw a train. He automatically wins regardless of anything else.

According to you, Kurse threw a boulder so he automatically wins.

riv6672
Originally posted by carver9
Hancock would wreck Kuse AND Nam Ek.

tkitna
According to you, Kurse threw a boulder so he automatically wins.

Wasnt the boulder, it was everything else he did that puts him above Nam-Ek.

h1a8

What did Kurse do that was above throwing the train and no selling punches from Superman?

HulkIsHulk
Kurse also tanked a bloodlusted Mjolnir throw from Thor after he killed Frigga.

h1a8
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Kurse also tanked a bloodlusted Mjolnir throw from Thor after he killed Frigga. Good durability feat. I think getting punched significantly higher than a skyscraper is far more impressive.
The force on that punch is beyond imagination.

tkitna
What did Kurse do that was above throwing the train and no selling punches from Superman?

No sold punches from Thor and a mjolnir hit, walked through Asgardians like they were paper dolls, took several sword slashes and even an impalement like it was another day at the park, physically punched through Asgardian force fields, and shook the ground with his punches. Just things I dont see Nam-Ek doing.

h1a8
No sold punches from Thor and a mjolnir hit, walked through Asgardians like they were paper dolls, took several sword slashes and even an impalement like it was another day at the park, physically punched through Asgardian force fields, and shook the ground with his punches. Just things I dont see Nam-Ek doing.

You know the train throw took more than 10,000 tons of force to do right? If that's the case then how are any of Kurse feats better than that?

You know that Superman is stronger than Thor and Nam no sold his haymakers right? So why is Kurse tanking Thor punches better when Thor is weaker?

riv6672

Silent Master

riv6672
Originally posted by Silent Master
The same way he got "bullets hit with a PSI of 313 million tons".
confused

h1a8
I'll post the physics tomorrow. But it will be difficult to understand for many. It's best if you ask questions to certain steps or get an actual physicist to verify the work (there are plenty online).

BrolyBlack

Like what?

tkitna
Like what?

Already posted the answer. Try to keep up.

h1a8
Here's the train throw calculation.
https://imgur.com/Aq1AWfe

If something is not understood then please ask. I'll further clarify any steps.
Please feel free to get an expert to check the work (online physicist) if you are not up to it. I rushed through and did only 1 check of the work.

here's an illustration of some things.
https://imgur.com/L3ZmVdG

Don't click the image below but click the links above instead.

Silent Master
Yes and bullets hit with a PSI of 313 million tons

tkitna
Here's the train throw calculation.
https://imgur.com/Aq1AWfe

If something is not understood then please ask. I'll further clarify any steps.
Please feel free to get an expert to check the work (online physicist) if you are not up to it. I rushed through and did only 1 check of the work.

here's an illustration of some things.
https://imgur.com/L3ZmVdG

Don't click the image below but click the links above instead.

Where did you come up with the distance by chance? Just curious.

h1a8
Where did you come up with the distance by chance? Just curious. The distance the train was thrown (the range) or the distance moved to hurl the train?

Silent Master
The distance the train was thrown (the range) or the distance moved to hurl the train?

Where was either distance mentioned in the movie?

tkitna
Where was either distance mentioned in the movie?

laughing out loud Exactly. Either one. I think we all know how he comes up with his numbers.

h1a8
laughing out loud Exactly. Either one. I think we all know how he comes up with his numbers. You didn't answer the question. Which distance did you want to know how I knew?

riv6672

Silent Master
You didn't answer the question. Which distance did you want to know how I knew?
Both

h1a8

h1a8
Both The question is for him to answer

riv6672
What does a bullet have to do with this thread?
About the same as your made up train toss equations.
Carry on though, this is between you and Silent Master.

tkitna
The question is for him to answer

laughing

Ok,,,,,,both.

riv6672
laughing

Ok,,,,,,both.
My bad, I forgot it was you who originally called him on it.

tkitna
My bad, I forgot it was you who originally called him on it.

No biggie. I dont think this is turning out like he attended.

Silent Master
What does a bullet have to do with this thread?

It shows everyone an example of your math skills.

riv6672

h1a8
laughing

Ok,,,,,,both.
Ok but
Let's do one at a time. Which distance were you originally referring to?

h1a8
About the same as your made up train toss equations.
Carry on though, this is between you and Silent Master.
Silent is trolling with the bullet posts. If you believe Silent's post about a bullet then you are an idiot.

If you think the simple projectile motion equations learned in the beginning physics class is made up then anything you say about the matter is discredited.

If you are an expert then kindly show us how much force it takes to toss a 200 ton train that distance. If you don't know to calculate even an approximation of how much force then you are not an expert on the matter.

Remember for those who don't understand the physics then I posted this

Please feel free to get an expert to check the work (online physicist) if you are not up to it.

No biggie. I dont think this is turning out like he attended.

It's turning exactly how I intended. It's impossible to get the bias to side against themselves publicly. Therefore, that wasnt the intention. It was to merely show undeniable proof for all to see and create butthurt.

h1a8
If anyone need a link to a website that is ran by many physicists from around the world (they freely answer questions) then I'll post it. You can pm one of them or simply create a thread.

Silent Master
Silent is trolling with the bullet posts. If you believe Silent's post about a bullet then you are an idiot.

So an object that survives a fall from a few hundred feet without a scratch means that aircraft bullets cant penetrate it?

Based off the Hulk hits, he was punching with less than 200 tons of force.

Here's some math and physics.
A M61 Vulcan can fire 0.1kg armor piercing bullets at a rate of 100 rounds per second at a muzzle velocity of about 1000m/s.
The radius of the circular tip of the bullet is about 1mm (or 0.001m).

Let's calculate the force that would be exerted on Thor's head if it were to stop the bullet in less than 1in (or 0.0254m) stopping distance. This is the distance the bullet's center of gravity travels after the tip of the bullet makes contact with Thor.

Average stopping Force = Delta KE / stopping distance
= 1/2(0.1kg)(1000m/s)^2 /(0.0254m)
= 221 tons of force

But the PEAK of this average stopping Force (more than 216 tons of force) is initially applied at the tip of the bullet the moment the bullet starts to deform.
Peak Pressure = Peak Force /Area of tip
> 221 tons/ (pi x (0.001m)^2]
= 313 million tons per square inch

Double check my math as well as the science principles.
Ask a physicist or someone else with a physics background (at minimum a bachelors in physics) to check the work. I don't mind being wrong just as long as I'm transparent.

BruceSkywalker
im just here for the popcorn

h1a8

Now post the correction that came afterwards when I actually did the math myself.
And post the screenshot showing the program getting that calculation, not my math.

Silent Master
You mean after you were called out and made fun of?

tkitna
Ok but
Let's do one at a time. Which distance were you originally referring to?

No distances were ever given so either distance that you made up is fine.

Silent Master
No distances were ever given so either distance that you made up is fine.

You have to pick one or he'll just keep asking for which one you want first. it's one of his favorite troll tactics.

h1a8
No distances were ever given so either distance that you made up is fine. Let me give it to you straight. I'm not going to prove ANY distances unless you tell me which distance you were referring to originally.

h1a8
You mean after you were called out and made fun of?

I made the corrections before that. People took my word for the other number.
When I actually did the math myself, instead of depend on a program, I got the correct result. So you posting a wrong result based a program has nothing to do with this thread.

If you or others don't understand the work then you are free to research the correct method or consult with an online expert to verify my results.

Silent Master
No, you made the correction well after multiple posters started calling you out. why must you always lie?

h1a8
No, you made the correction well after multiple posters started calling you out. why must you always lie?

Post where anyone called me out. At best one or two thought the result was outrageous. You are using the wrong terms to lie.
But it doesn't matter I posted a screenshot of the program obtaining that result. I did the math myself (by hand) and got the correct result. So it doesn't matter.

StiltmanFTW
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_lying

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathological_lying Nam wins. Hes significantly stronger and faster. He no sold Superman's haymakers when Superman is significantly stronger than Kurse.

tkitna
Let me give it to you straight. I'm not going to prove ANY distances unless you tell me which distance you were referring to originally.

Let me give it to you straight, you arent going to prove ANY distances regardless of what is chosen because you cant. The distances were never given. You are making stuff up as usual.

Oh well, lets play. How far did he throw the train?

h1a8
Let me give it to you straight, you arent going to prove ANY distances regardless of what is chosen because you cant. The distances were never given. You are making stuff up as usual.

Oh well, lets play. How far did he throw the train?

Ok then. The distance for how far Nam threw the train is an underestimation of the true distance. I stated he threw the train a city block (1/8 of a mile) when in reality he threw the train a little further than that. In quantifying a feat we must use a lower estimate to get the minimum of the feat.

Clark and Nam were initially on a city block where you see stores and shops with a huge wide parking lot adjacent to that block in the direction of the train yard. Clark then lifts Nam vertically in the air (hundreds of feet). Clark then punches Nam outside that block, outside the width of the parking lot, and several hundred feet deep within the train yard (each locomotive is about 73ft long).

This is also confirmed when you see the trajectory of the train as it flies through the air towards the block. The vantage point shows it was launched from more than a block away.

Here' the kicker.
Now if you are fighting for Kurse to be stronger and want to discredit the feat then any reasonable distance you input in the formula would give more than 10,000 tons of force. For example, if you lowball the shit out of the feat and say Nam threw it half a block then you still get over 10,000 tons of force.

Add in the fact that air resistance was neglected. If I input in the air resistance then the feat would be anywhere from 2-5 times greater.

Silent Master
IOW, you don't know the exact distance.

h1a8
IOW, you don't know the exact distance. IOW, stop trolling and lurking. Leave the debating to those actually arguing a side.

tkitna
Ok then. The distance for how far Nam threw the train is an underestimation of the true distance. I stated he threw the train a city block (1/8 of a mile) when in reality he threw the train a little further than that. In quantifying a feat we must use a lower estimate to get the minimum of the feat.

Clark and Nam were initially on a city block where you see stores and shops with a huge wide parking lot adjacent to that block in the direction of the train yard. Clark then lifts Nam vertically in the air (hundreds of feet). Clark then punches Nam outside that block, outside the width of the parking lot, and several hundred feet deep within the train yard (each locomotive is about 73ft long).

This is also confirmed when you see the trajectory of the train as it flies through the air towards the block. The vantage point shows it was launched from more than a block away.

Here' the kicker.
Now if you are fighting for Kurse to be stronger and want to discredit the feat then any reasonable distance you input in the formula would give more than 10,000 tons of force. For example, if you lowball the shit out of the feat and say Nam threw it half a block then you still get over 10,000 tons of force.

Add in the fact that air resistance was neglected. If I input in the air resistance then the feat would be anywhere from 2-5 times greater.

So just to be clear, you are estimating and dont really know the correct distance right? Of course thats right, why am I even asking. Since Nam-Ek was never shown throwing the train, how would anybody know how far he threw it? For all we know, he might have dragged the train and just lobbed it. Anyways your estimation and argument is invalid and weak.

Kurse wins

h1a8
So just to be clear, you are estimating and dont really know the correct distance right? Of course thats right, why am I even asking. Since Nam-Ek was never shown throwing the train, how would anybody know how far he threw it? For all we know, he might have dragged the train and just lobbed it. Anyways your estimation and argument is invalid and weak.

Kurse wins

I gave a lower estimate. The actual distance is larger and I neglected wind resistance which can more than double the feat.

Rule1
In fiction, the only thing that exists is what the writer gives the audience. There is no indication of Nam dragging the train and just lobbing it. Therefore, it doesn't exist.

Second,
You clearly didn't read all of my post. I explained the trajectory to you. You clearly see the trajectory of the train BEFORE it reaches the parking lot. It is on a downward flight. In other words, It reached its peak beforehand and thus traveled more than half of it's distance already. Watch the scene.

The fact that you are attempting to downplay or discredit the feat proves that you are bias towards Kurse here and that you are not arguing from objectivity.

tkitna
I gave a lower estimate. The actual distance is larger and I neglected wind resistance which can more than double the feat.

Rule1
In fiction, the only thing that exists is what the writer gives the audience. There is no indication of Nam dragging the train and just lobbing it. Therefore, it doesn't exist.

Second,
You clearly didn't read all of my post. I explained the trajectory to you. You clearly see the trajectory of the train BEFORE it reaches the parking lot. It is on a downward flight. In other words, It reached its peak beforehand and thus traveled more than half of it's distance already. Watch the scene.

The fact that you are attempting to downplay or discredit the feat proves that you are bias towards Kurse here and that you are not arguing from objectivity.

You admit to estimating or "GUESSING" with made up figures and you want people to actually agree with you? laughing out loud

Rule1
In fiction, dont try and use real world physics to defend your point. Especially if you are making up those real world physics as you go along.

Second
Again, its an incomplete scene that cuts to a train falling to the ground. There is no concrete evidence as to how high or far the object was thrown. Just your made up numbers.

Not downplaying the feat, just your opinion of it. Nam-Ek threw a train which is great, but he did nothing else that seemed impressive. If Kurse had a train to throw, i'm sure he could duplicate the feat. In the end, Kurse appeared more impressive.

h1a8
You admit to estimating or "GUESSING" with made up figures and you want people to actually agree with you? laughing out loud

Rule1
In fiction, dont try and use real world physics to defend your point. Especially if you are making up those real world physics as you go along.

Second
Again, its an incomplete scene that cuts to a train falling to the ground. There is no concrete evidence as to how high or far the object was thrown. Just your made up numbers.

Not downplaying the feat, just your opinion of it. Nam-Ek threw a train which is great, but he did nothing else that seemed impressive. If Kurse had a train to throw, i'm sure he could duplicate the feat. In the end, Kurse appeared more impressive.

Again, I already proven Nam threw it further than a city block. The train yard was further than a city block away. The trajectory of the train was downward BEFORE it reached the parking lot. That means it traveled more than half it's flight already. The flight of a projectile is in a parabolic arc.

So you are claiming Kurse other feats are more impressive than throwing the train a city block (more than 20,000 ton feat)? If so, then what feat did he achieve that is even beyond 5,000 tons of force?

Silent Master
How long is a city block in the DCEU?

tkitna
Again, I already proven Nam threw it further than a city block. The train yard was further than a city block away. The trajectory of the train was downward BEFORE it reached the parking lot. That means it traveled more than half it's flight already. The flight of a projectile is in a parabolic arc.

So you are claiming Kurse other feats are more impressive than throwing the train a city block (more than 20,000 ton feat)? If so, then what feat did he achieve that is even beyond 5,000 tons of force?

So you have proven something that has no definite foundation. Hint-- nobody is buying your BS but you,,,,,,,as usual.

Again, your reading comprehension is nonexistent. Not once did I say Kurses other feats were more impressive than the train throw. As a matter of fact, i'm saying Kurse didnt have a feat as impressive as that. I do feel Kurse could have easily replicated that feat though, but alas, he had no train to throw where he was. Now what I actually said was besides the train throw, Nam-Ek didnt seem all that impressive compared to Kurses other feats.

Bottomline is you contribute nothing to this site except for derailing threads defending yourself more than the actual subject matter. Nobody takes you seriously. How you have been allowed to continue your act for so long is mind boggling. I'm ashamed of myself for entertaining you as long as I have. It wont happen again.

h1a8
So you have proven something that has no definite foundation. Hint-- nobody is buying your BS but you,,,,,,,as usual.

Again, your reading comprehension is nonexistent. Not once did I say Kurses other feats were more impressive than the train throw. As a matter of fact, i'm saying Kurse didnt have a feat as impressive as that. I do feel Kurse could have easily replicated that feat though, but alas, he had no train to throw where he was. Now what I actually said was besides the train throw, Nam-Ek didnt seem all that impressive compared to Kurses other feats.

Bottomline is you contribute nothing to this site except for derailing threads defending yourself more than the actual subject matter. Nobody takes you seriously. How you have been allowed to continue your act for so long is mind boggling. I'm ashamed of myself for entertaining you as long as I have. It wont happen again.

Good so Nam has the better feat and thus is the superior. We go by feats, not what we think will happen.

Glad you agree that Nam is superior. Debate is over

tkitna
H1 will forever be referred to as Colin Robinson from here on out. He sucks the energy out of every thread he's involved with.

h1a8
H1 will forever be referred to as Colin Robinson from here on out. He sucks the energy out of every thread he's involved with.

It feels that way to you when you are debating from a bias standpoint and not using the standard of feats to prove strength.

For example, if the heaviest thing Superman lifted was a car then that is how strong he is in a forum fight. That's the rule.
Quantifiable Feats determine levels in a forum.

tkitna
It feels that way to you when you are debating from a bias standpoint and not using the standard of feats to prove strength.

For example, if the heaviest thing Superman lifted was a car then that is how strong he is in a forum fight. That's the rule.
Quantifiable Feats determine levels in a forum.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/44/f9/9e44f92dcd94277a91c97ae84a4bcd0a.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.