How the US military has failed to address white supremacy in its ranks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
The US has known about this issue for a very long time. I recall seeing multiple times US soldiers who had sprayed painted "White Power", "88" and similar on Iraqi homes and ruins during the war.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
The US has known about this issue for a very long time. I recall seeing multiple times US soldiers who had sprayed painted "White Power", "88" and similar on Iraqi homes and ruins during the war. yeah, I heard about things there from people there. I still reckon it's a minority, but it seems to be significant Rob. But then, the level of radicalisation is increasing everywhere.

SquallX

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae

BrolyBlack
Oh so another white supremacy threadthumb up

socool8520
There's not a lot you can do except prosecute after the fact. It's hard to identify a racist at the start, and the military has plenty of rules and training stating that that type of behavior will not be tolerated.

meep-meep
The military does a decent job of weeding out race supremacists, they police their own. That's not to say a few slip through. Hatemongers can be pretty shifty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.