More Facebook bias exposed, possible election interference

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur

Robtard
Project Veritas, they're the ones who faked the 'Planned Parenthood sells baby parts on the black market' story, right?

Surtur
Deflection noted.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Project Veritas, they're the ones who faked the 'Planned Parenthood sells baby parts on the black market' story, right?

And "ACORN is helping illegals commit voter fraud."

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Deflection noted. Your post opens up with "Project Veritas". I asked a question about Project Veritas. Your dodge has been noted.

Surtur

Surtur
Your post opens up with "Project Veritas". I asked a question about Project Veritas. Your dodge has been noted.

No, you're just being a weasel again. Facebook fired the person, so it'd be weird to do so if they faked it. Move on thumb up

dadudemon
It's just confirming stuff we already knew.

Doctors getting censored for questioning the COVID-19 narrative, tweets getting removed for crticisizing BLM, people getting fired for questioning the "all police hate black people" narrative, etc. etc. etc.

This is going to do nothing but polarize people more. It's just more B.S.

If you shut off the TV news, stop reading the MSM articles (read Just the News and Reuters), close all your social media accounts, the world would become a much better place.

I think I'm getting burned out on the information age. It's getting to be too much.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
And "ACORN is helping illegals commit voter fraud."

Ah, right. I recall that one now.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's just confirming stuff we already knew.

Doctors getting censored for questioning the COVID-19 narrative, tweets getting removed for crticisizing BLM, people getting fired for questioning the "all police hate black people" narrative, etc. etc. etc.

This is going to do nothing but polarize people more. It's just more B.S.

If you shut off the TV news, stop reading the MSM articles (read Just the News and Reuters), close all your social media accounts, the world would become a much better place.

I think I'm getting burned out on the information age. It's getting to be too much.

All true, but it's good to actually have proof, despite the unintelligent trying to imply it's fake or something. They fired the woman for exposing this lol.

cdtm

That would be them.

Surtur
So the spin is, it's fake? They fired her for no reason? Intriguing.

And Rob, I thought you had a legendary memory? Either you don't, or you're playing games.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
That would be them.

Yeah, AdamPoE confirmed. I was about 97% sure it was Project Veritas who had faked thee story, I was just asking for 100% confirmation.

Robtard

And Rob, I thought you had a legendary memory? Either you don't, or you're playing games.

HuH? I was almost sure (97%) it was Project Veritas who had faked the story (actually, stories), but I wanted to make sure 100%.

Surtur
HuH? I was almost sure (97%) it was Project Veritas who had faked the story (actually, stories), but I wanted to make sure 100%.

Okay, and now are you trying to say this is fake, yay or nay? They fired her for no reason? The bias doesn't exist?

Robtard
I have no real idea about this story. But Project Veritas is shit.

Surtur
Do you feel there is bias at facebook yes or no?

Robtard
That's kinda a broad question. There's some level of bias almost everywhere if one looks deep enough, I don't think FB is an exception here. eg in 2016 FB ran a shitload of Pro-Trump ads paid for by Russia and/or Russian interest. Was that bias on their part?

As far as Project Veritas, you're free to think they're great as before.

Old Man Whirly!
That's kinda a broad question. There's some level of bias almost everywhere if one looks deep enough, I don't think FB is an exception here. eg in 2016 FB ran a shitload of Pro-Trump ads paid for by Russia and/or Russian interest. Was that bias on their part?

As far as Project Veritas, you're free to think they're great as before. Facebook are the only ones having advertisers leave for not clamping down on right wing fake news out of the social media giants.

Surtur
Running ads for russians isn't bias cuz they weren't the only ones allowed to run ads.

On the other hand, they seem to target conservatives and whites, especially trumpers.

As for what I think of PV, I have admitted they have messed up in the past. I'm not saying you're claiming this, but I will point out it's inaccurate to describe them as being wrong most of the time.

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Facebook are the only ones having advertisers leave for not clamping down on right wing fake news out of the social media giants.

So in other words, they aren't censoring and crybabies are leaving.

Okay, it's hard to tell if Facebook will cave or not. I hope they don't, but the trashy mobs seem to be getting their way these days.

StiltmanFTW
Stop wasting your time on KMC and find yourself a job, Surt.

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stop wasting your time on KMC and find yourself a job, Surt.

Deflection noted.

Robtard
Facebook are the only ones having advertisers leave for not clamping down on right wing fake news out of the social media giants.

Oh? They get what they deserve then.

Surtur
Oh?

Actually what I believe he is saying is advertisers are leaving cuz they aren't fighting that stuff.

Surtur
Ah I see you edited

StiltmanFTW
Deflection noted.

Real talk. You really need to start working, friendo.

Surtur
Real talk. You really need to start working, friendo.

Real talk: your deflection has been noted kiddo.

I'd move on, wouldn't want you banned bro smile

Robtard
Running ads for russians isn't bias cuz they weren't the only ones allowed to run ads.

On the other hand, they seem to target conservatives and whites, especially trumpers.

As for what I think of PV, I have admitted they have messed up in the past. I'm not saying you're claiming this, but I will point out it's inaccurate to describe them as being wrong most of the time.

If they're actually targeting "conservatives and whites, especially Trumpers". I think that's great! But it's probably not really true.

But there's a simple solution: they're a private business and should be allowed to do what they want. Right? Right? Remember? Right? Move onto another social media platform if you're dissatisfied.

Surtur
If they're actually targeting "conservatives and whites, especially Trumpers". I think that's great! But it's probably not really true.

But there's a simple solution: they're a private business and should be allowed to do what they want. Right? Right? Remember? Right? Move onto another social media platform if you're dissatisfied.

Why is the fact they're discriminating great? Would it be great if they discriminated against the left too?

Old Man Whirly!

But there's a simple solution: they're a private business and should be allowed to do what they want. Right? Right? Remember? Right? Move onto another social media platform if you're dissatisfied. I don't use face book but, Facebook seems unpopular for being in with the right.

Robtard
Why is the fact they're discriminating great? Would it be great if they discriminated against the left too?

^ And just like that Surt magically cares if a private business discriminates....

Surtur
^ And just like that Surt magically cares if a private business discriminates....

Do I need to repeat the question?

Robtard
Do I need to repeat the question?

I don't actually think it's great they're discriminating against "Conservatives, White people and Trumpers". But I also highly doubt they are. They're 54-55billion dollar company and US Conservative polices tend to help them financially (see: Trump's Tax Reform).

What's funny is you blowing the discrimination rape-whistle now because it's people you align with that you think are being targeted.

Robtard
I don't use face book but, Facebook seems unpopular for being in with the right.

I have an account still, I don't use it though aside from birthday reminders.

Zuckerberg is a Rightist and likely an android too.

StiltmanFTW
Real talk: your deflection has been noted kiddo.

I'd move on, wouldn't want you banned bro smile

Banned for what? Telling you the truth, giving you real advice?

I don't care for your thread here, fyi. It doesn't really stand out.

Old Man Whirly!
Facebook announces new hate speech and misinformation policies amid advertiser revolt

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/jun/26/facebook-policies-hate-speech-advertisers-unilever?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

I suggest this is why Surt made this thread...

StiltmanFTW
FB is pretty unusable these days, you post a photo of a chick with a ballgag and cum on her face and you get banned for 30 days... smh, bad times we're living in.

Old Man Whirly!
FB is pretty unusable these days, you post a photo of a chick with a ballgag and cum on her face and you get banned for 30 days... smh, bad times we're living in. :lol classic Stilt thumb up top notch.

jaden_2.0
FB is pretty unusable these days, you post a photo of a chick with a ballgag and cum on her face and you get banned for 30 days... smh, bad times we're living in.

You might have gotten away with it if her face was still attached to her head.

Surtur
Facebook announces new hate speech and misinformation policies amid advertiser revolt

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/jun/26/facebook-policies-hate-speech-advertisers-unilever?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy

I suggest this is why Surt made this thread...

Didn't know about this, but it's a good add to the thread

eThneoLgrRnae
The PP video was not fake. And even if it was, CNN and MSNBC fake shit all the time and yet robbie never says anything about it and he still frequently uses them as a source.

Shouldn't throw stones in glass houses, robbie.

Mindship
Originally posted by dadudemon
I think I'm getting burned out on the information age. It's getting to be too much. This is why I watch more Bear Grylls and Wicked Tuna.

Old Man Whirly!
Didn't know about this, but it's a good add to the thread fair enough.Originally posted by Mindship
This is why I watch more Bear Grylls and Wicked Tuna. yeah, live sport is my bread and circuses.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Mindship
This is why I watch more Bear Grylls

Probably some of the funniest moments in TV were based on his exploits like eating a warm goat nut live or squeezing elephant shit for water.........hahaha yeah surival my arse.

laughing

Mindship
Originally posted by snowdragon
Probably some of the funniest moments in TV were based on his exploits like eating a warm goat nut live...I think that might have been an episode of Naked and Afraid, where off-camera they give the contestants Snickers bars if they're not able to catch game.

SquallX
Originally posted by snowdragon
Probably some of the funniest moments in TV were based on his exploits like eating a warm goat nut live or squeezing elephant shit for water.........hahaha yeah surival my arse.

laughing

Never saw. But his best vid where man vs female in an island. Shit was hilarious.

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-knows-it-encourages-division-top-executives-nixed-solutions-11590507499?mod=hp_lead_pos5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.