Kanye West Announces 2020 Run for Presidency

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan

Jmanghan
This is amazing, lmfao.

Blakemore
this will be funny.

Eon Blue

Surtur
I don't think you'll get the chance. At this point I don't think Kanye is serious.

But who knows.

Silent Master
Even if he was serious. there isn't enough time for him to get on most of the ballots.

Surtur
I'm already seeing people saying he's doing this in order to try to siphon away black voters from Biden.

These people don't seem to realize how condescending and racist that is.

https://i.imgur.com/rJnnQTV.jpg

Blakemore
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the thinking.

Surtur
It's silly thinking then.

Why would a black guy planning to vote democrat decide to vote for a trump supporter merely cuz he's also black?

cdtm
Wouldn't he take votes away from Trump?

I mean, he's not exactly what you'd call in good standing with the left, minorities, or pretty much anyone.

And he did support Trump, so more likely hs siphons votes from him.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm

I mean, he's not exactly what you'd call in good standing with the left, minorities, or pretty much anyone.

Trump is polling better among black people than other modern GOP candidates, yes. But, no, still a very large overwhelming majority of black people are polling in favor of the Democrat.

Surtur
Black democrats have been quietly waiting for a black trump supporter to throw his maga hat into the mix so they could vote for him instead.

Blakemore
I doubt if Kanye is popular with black people as some people think. He's a bit of an eye sore.

Jmanghan
Don't let him get in his zone.

Blakemore
Yeah, don't wanna play the "its cooler to back the guy who everyone hates card"

Having said that, as the days go by I'm starting to like Biden more and more.

Funny guy.

Eon Blue

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
Yeah, don't wanna play the "its cooler to back the guy who everyone hates card"

Having said that, as the days go by I'm starting to like Biden more and more.

Funny guy.

Like what specifically is making you like him?

Blakemore
He's rooting for universal healthcare, ending corrupt politicians, more women in power and equality in general.

Nice guy. Also a bit funny and daft at times.

Surtur
Ending corrupt politicians.

Lol. Did he plan on dropping out of the race?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Surtur
Ending corrupt politicians.

Lol. Did he plan on dropping out of the race? Well, I kinda agree with you and retract that statement. I mean I'm still on the fence but he seems less toxic than Trump atleast.

dadudemon

Eon Blue
Originally posted by dadudemon
Nice post. I largely agree.

However, I am not as kind as you are. I think Biden is a sick pervert on top of all those things you mentioned.

Oh, he absolutely is.

Blakemore
Same logic was applied to Trump iirc. I think Biden might be okay as long as he picks a good VP to take over once he retires.

BrolyBlack
This is great for Trump

Blakemore
I find it hard to decide!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm

You're quite stupid if you think Trump doesn't still have a large loyal fan base. Those fake polls don't indicate Trump's true popularity. Look at Trump's average rally size then come back and still say "Trump is not in good standing with anyone" lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Well, I kinda agree with you and retract that statement. I mean I'm still on the fence but he seems less toxic than Trump atleast.

Yeah, in some people's minds maybe, but he doesn't know shit about running a nation. He would be overwhelmed with being president if he ever got in.

And before some anti-Trump retard replies with "Trump doesn't know how to run a country either", I disagree. He is doing a phenomenal job,. Much better than Obama did, at least.

Blakemore
I'm still 50/50

Adam_PoE
Someone is off his meds again.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Nice post. I largely agree.

However, I am not as kind as you are. I think Biden is a sick pervert on top of all those things you mentioned. And you don't think Trump is? Interesting.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
And you don't think Trump is? Interesting.

Stop derailing the thread, troll. This thread is about Kanye West.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Stop derailing the thread, troll. This thread is about Kanye West. Ridiculous

Eon Blue
Ridiculous

Ad hominem attacks noted.

Old Man Whirly!
Ridiculous

Eon Blue
Ridiculous

More reflection and lack of a rebuttal. Keep going. Ridiculous.

Scribble
I'd vote Kanye

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Scribble
I'd vote Kanye

Bang on! thumb up

dadudemon
And you don't think Trump is? Interesting.

Reported for lying and trolling.

jaden_2.0
3 candidates with severe mental illness.

Fan-tastic.

Surtur
If he has an album or something set to come out soon then this is clearly just a stunt.

Scribble
Originally posted by Surtur
If he has an album or something set to come out soon then this is clearly just a stunt. I feel like everything Kanye does is somehow both a stunt and entirely honest.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Fan-tastic.

thumb up

Love him or hate him, at least Obama was mentally healthy and mentally stable.

Robtard
Trump's plan to try and siphon Black voters away from Biden since he's failing to bring any significant amount over to his side.

Too little too late though.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Fan-tastic.

Show me proof of when Trump has ever been diagnosed with a "severe"mental illness. Oh, that's right, you can't.... because he never has been. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Trump mentally.

In fact, considering how old he is, it's impressive that he doesn't show any obvious signs of mental decline yet.

It's just a typical insult used against Trump from butthurt anti-Trumpers that he has a "mental illness" because they don't like him or agree with his policies.

IMO, anyone who votes democrat in this day and age are the ones who clearly have a severe mental illness lol. See, me can play dat game too, bro. wink

samhain
'Yes we Kanye.'

Adam_PoE
GOP strategist and Trump lawyer, Lane Ruhland, has been helping Kanye West get on the ballot in several states.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
GOP strategist and Trump lawyer, Lane Ruhland, has been helping Kanye West get on the ballot in several states.

Bingo
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump's plan to try and siphon Black voters away from Biden since he's failing to bring any significant amount over to his side.

Too little too late though.

Surtur
The racism from leftists here is outrageous.

Robtard
PSA: Rightist outrage is always about projection.

Trocity
I was stunned to recently learn that Kanye West's net worth is like 1.5 billion.

Like what? How?

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Trocity
I was stunned to recently learn that Kanye West's net worth is like 1.5 billion.

Like what? How?

Publicity. Media. Fame.

dadudemon

Nice!

Hopefully, this takes away as much of the black vote from Biden as possible. As much damage to Biden that can be done to his voter base, the better.

This is such a great strategy.

smile

Edit - Absolutely wonderful that the GOP is finally learning how to use strategy to break-up the racist approach the Democrats have to the black vote. The Dems have been using black people as "guaranteed votes" because they are f*cking racists.

As much damage as possible needs to be done to the Democrats. The Dems either need to disappear or they need to adapt. The 2016 election was STILL not enough of a wake-up call to stop with their bullshit identity politics and political correctness.

Adam_PoE

Like what? How?

He is married to Kim Kardashian.

BrolyBlack
^he became a billionaire before she did.

BrolyBlack

Like what? How?

Music
Yeeze shoes
Partnership with Gap and Addidas

Adam_PoE
Kanye West is moving ahead with his long-shot bid for the White House, one that's becoming even more challenging as he struggles to get his name on the ballot for November.

Since declaring his candidacy in July, West has met the requirements to get his name on the ballot in just five states: Arkansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Utah, and Vermont.

He has pending applications in Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, and Tennessee. And the deadline to file has not yet passed in 11 other states.

But West definitely won't be on the ballot in 30 states.

He missed the deadline in 25 of them, including swing states such as Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin, as well as the District of Columbia.

In five states, including Illinois, Montana, Ohio, and West Virginia, he failed to turn in enough valid signatures.

Despite the mathematical impossibility of securing the 270 electoral votes needed to win, and recent polling showing his support at just two percent, West intends to carry on.

As a Trump supporter, West said in an interview earlier this month he's "not denying" that his campaign only seeks to hurt Biden's candidacy.

Robtard
The Trump campaign is using a mentally ill man.

dadudemon

Honestly, at first, I thought you were criticizing Trump for his attack ads and comments about Joe Biden's declining mental health and cognitive function.

Robtard
You're not being honest, but that was a funny zinger.

Lestov16

A fully grown "mentally ill" man(child) who has full right to embarrass himself on a national stage if he wants. It's really REALLY sad when Dennis Rodman going to North Korea is more dignified than Kanye's humiliating attention whoring.

BrolyBlack
How does it feel to know you will never be smarter, richer or more powerful than Trump?

Lestov16
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
How does it feel to know you will never be smarter, richer or more powerful than Trump?

So are you admitting that your main reason for supporting Trump is to vicariously live out his wealth and power (and let's not talk Trump's intellect, or lack thereof)?

BrolyBlack

Lestov16
Nigga.....

BrolyBlack

Lestov16
You didn't mention Kanye the first time

Eon Blue

dadudemon
You're not being honest

I was. You should spend time on YouTube. Lots of political ads. But more Trump ads than Biden ads. Biden appears to be underspending Trump on YouTube.

I thought you were talking about Trump mocking Biden until I scrolled up (because it seemed weird for you to do so) and saw we were talking about Kanye.

Adam_PoE

Trocity
Kanye is a stupid potato head.

He is mentally ill imo.

Eon Blue
Is that anything like the sound reasoning abilities that lead to you pretending to be transgender to coerce a transgender person to have cybersex with you?

No one is talking to you, belligerent monkey man. Go back to rimming buff dudes for a living.

Robtard
Is that anything like the sound reasoning abilities that lead to you pretending to be transgender to coerce a transgender person to have cybersex with you?

Sounds desperate, tbh

Eon Blue

meep-meep
I'd vote for Biden, or anyone, before Kanye West.

Surtur

Surtur
I think kanye missed signing up in Wisconsin by a few minutes and he tried to appeal but got told to f*ck off

meep-meep
Lol. Good.

BackFire

Surtur
He's gone mad with power.

*is pleased*

BackFire

Surtur
That sounds like code for murder

BackFire

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Eon Blue
No one is talking to you, belligerent monkey man. Go back to rimming buff dudes for a living.

You look great, hon.

Adam_PoE

Old Man Whirly!

Bashar Teg
lulz i missed that as well

Adam_PoE
Kanye West is headed to the Kremlin. The Grammy-winning hip hop superstar, who recently referred to himself "Young Putin," is reportedly planning to travel to Russia to meet his highest idol. West's confidant and strategic adviser, Ameer Sudan, is planning the jaunt, which include the gospel-themed Sunday service concert, where President Vladimir Putin will be invited as a special guest.

"Russia is going to be 'a second home' for Ye," Sudan said. "He will be spending a lot of time out there." Aside from performing, the rapper will explore business and musical opportunities in the country with billionaire real estate developer Aras Agalarov (known as the "Trump of Russia"wink, and Agalarov's musician son, Emin. Kim Kardashian's estranged husband has proclaimed himself as the "greatest artist God ever created."

West, who legally changed his name to Ye in October, is working on unspecified deals with the Agalarovs.

The Agalarovs have ties to Donald Trump and the Russian government. The father and son allegedly organized a meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and a Russian lobbyist during the 2016 election in which sensitive information about Hilary Clinton was offered up.

A 2020 report from the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence found that Aras Agalarov has "significant ties to the Russian government, including to individuals involved in influence operations targeting the 2016 U.S. election," particularly Putin and Dimitry Peskov, one of Putin's close aides.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.