What are people's reasons and goals in posting here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Artol
I was wondering why posters here like to post on the site. Do you enjoy interacting with others? Is it a good for of entertainment similar perhaps to twitter or youtube? Do you enjoy arguing or debating? And are there goals you have for posting here, like maybe you want to change people's minds? Or you'd like to learn something? Or even just passing the time?

And do you generally enjoy your tine here or is it perhaps something that has become more of a habit, and you might really want to cut back?

I think you get the general direction of the questions, I'd be interested to hear from some posters.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Artol
I was wondering why posters here like to post on the site. Do you enjoy interacting with others? Is it a good for of entertainment similar perhaps to twitter or youtube? Do you enjoy arguing or debating? And are there goals you have for posting here, like maybe you want to change people's minds? Or you'd like to learn something? Or even just passing the time?

And do you generally enjoy your tine here or is it perhaps something that has become more of a habit, and you might really want to cut back?

I think you get the general direction of the questions, I'd be interested to hear from some posters.

What are your reasons?

BackFire
Boredom

Scribble

I think you get the general direction of the questions, I'd be interested to hear from some posters. KMC is a good time-killer. I like debating in the GDF, it's a way to test-run certain beliefs and ideas and see how they work with my overall life philosophy. I'm not too fussed about changing other people's minds, it's more about my own personal growth.

The OTF is just pure shitposting for entertainment, and keeping up with my friends, some peeps I've known on here since 2007.

KMC's just a part of my life by now, I guess.

xXI_wing_IXx
Some for boredom, pasttime, entertainment. Little bit of everything.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm here to fact check the right and prevent the spread of malicious and false information leading to fringe lunacy, division and hate. I'll grant you it's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. So I try and maintain moral purpose and not poking my eyes out with pencils when I see statistics falsely represented and narratives designed to promote inequality. God will reward me in heaven for this I am sure. It is my sainted duty, I carry the virtual world that is KMC on my sainted back and am prepared to virtually die for its sins, as I have many times before. Some people also call me Maurice, others the Gangster of Love and I play my music in the sun.

Mindship
To conveniently test the clarity of my lens on life. Be entertained. A rant platform.

dadudemon
I was wondering why posters here like to post on the site. Do you enjoy interacting with others?

Yes. But there are about 3-4 people I do not enjoy interacting with as they largely just want to cause problems, are obstinate beyond all reason, or just want to 1-up people like Surt. They are not people I enjoy talking to.

Do you enjoy arguing or debating?

Only if the other party is interested in learning and not just wanting to rage/be buttmad.

jaden_2.0
It's one of the few places left online that isn't an echo chamber.

Surtur
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!

jaden_2.0
If you can do all that then I think you might be defrauding the government with your disability.

Eon Blue
KMC is just good fun.

Robtard

Reason: This is the most honest forum on all the Internets.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
If you can do all that then I think you might be defrauding the government with your disability.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/TIPKiXkdZjEdy/200.gif

BrolyBlack
Free laughs

Adam_PoE
I registered and began posting here at the behest of my then-boyfriend, and I continue to post here out of habit. I participate in other communities with more stringent speech codes, so it is a nice change to be able to type the way I speak.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Free laughs

eThneoLgrRnae
I post here to specifically trigger leftist snowflakes like pooty and robbie. It's just so much fun that I can't resist. smile

Oh, and also to enjoy watching them cry over everything Trump-related.

Insane Titan
I like to argue with people.

BackFire
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I registered and began posting here at the behest of my then-boyfriend, and I continue to post here out of habit. I participate in other communities with more stringent speech codes, so it is a nice change to be able to type the way I speak.

I miss Devil King.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
I miss Devil King.

So Adam has had the devil inside him?!

BackFire
He was a good looking guy. The devil is in all of us.

Surtur
devil want in, he get in

LordofBrooklyn
I want commie, domestic terrorist, SCUM like Robtard to be exposed and soon imprisoned!

Robtard
Calm down

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Robtard
Calm down

This a free country you traitor!

I'll be calm when they reveal you as an ANTIFA leader and operative!

Eon Blue

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur

This is actually pretty clever...

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Insane Titan
I like to argue with people.

laughing out loud

Jmanghan
People are attached to this board.

For a lot of people, this board was their first message board ever, and some are still around today.

Others just find good debates here.

Old Man Whirly!
I miss Devil King. Yeah, He and I had a few wars when I was trolling, but he was one of the few who actually got and used to comment that my views then were just discussion starters and I was a pretty fair and Liberal guy. He was a top notch geezer Ol Capt Fantastic.

Blakemore
i post here to discuss intelligent things but recently its mostly just banter.....

Adam_PoE
I miss Devil King.

The last time I talked to him was in April.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur

And vice versa.

Old Man Whirly!
And vice versa. Haha laughing out loud

dadudemon
And vice versa.

It's funny because gay sex, etc.

NemeBro
Bitches

StyleTime
Why am I so happy that Devil King and Adam dated?

How's he doing actually?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by StyleTime
Why am I so happy that Devil King and Adam dated?

How's he doing actually?

Yeah, you all have him to thank for my being here. He is doing well.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, you all have him to thank for my being here. He is doing well. Good!

StyleTime
Yeah, you all have him to thank for my being here. He is doing well.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.