Rebels Maul, RotS Dooku and RotJ Vader vs. RotJ Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Who wins?

Total Warrior
Trio should win. By hype Vader is supposed to be close to Vader, so adding Dooku should be enough. Maul just needs to sit down and watch

Scizard
Vader and Dooku got this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Total Warrior
By hype Vader is supposed to be close to Vader

https://i.imgur.com/BhTJX7P.jpg

Galan007
laughing out loud

But yeah, I'd go with the team also.

relentless1
Sidious is faster than all three; he took out three Jedi Council members in the space of a few seconds, he took two Sith on at once easily... one of which was Maul himself, Vader is one lightning bolt away from a shutdown as shown in ROTJ and Dooku struggled to keep up with Yoda whom Sidious beat.... hes got a better chance than you all give him credit for

Lord Stark
Originally posted by relentless1
Sidious is faster than all three; he took out three Jedi Council members in the space of a few seconds, he took two Sith on at once easily... one of which was Maul himself, Vader is one lightning bolt away from a shutdown as shown in ROTJ and Dooku struggled to keep up with Yoda whom Sidious beat.... hes got a better chance than you all give him credit for

Not really a guarantee that ROTJ Sidious will be as spry as his ROTS self. Esp considering he probably hasn't touched a saber in over a decade by this point.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgur.com/BhTJX7P.jpg lmao I meant close to sidious ahhahaha

Eli Vanto
Sidious can't defend against all of them.

Vader is powerful enough on his own to give Sidious a great fight in the new canon. Adding Dooku and Maul just tips the scales even more.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Total Warrior
lmao I meant close to sidious ahhahaha

I know, I know stick out tongue

But as you surely understand, you've given me a perfect opportunity to use this meme and I couldn't resist.

Originally posted by Eli Vanto
Sidious can't defend against all of them.

Vader is powerful enough on his own to give Sidious a great fight in the new canon. Adding Dooku and Maul just tips the scales even more.

I agree.

Galan007
Sidious is faster than all three; he took out three Jedi Council members in the space of a few seconds, Blitzing Tinn, Kolar, and Fisto is one thing. Blitzing Maul, Dooku, and Vader is something else entirely.

There's also the whole "dark side confusion haze" thing to consider.

he took two Sith on at once easily... one of which was Maul himself, Same as above. Savage+Maul is much different than Maul+Dooku+Vader.

Vader is one lightning bolt away from a shutdown as shown in ROTJ Lightning isn't necessarily an 'insta-win' against canon Vader, given that he has endured a full-fledged lightning strike with massively damaged/compromised armor. Not to mention that Palpatine's lightning would only connect if Vader a.) lost his saber entirely, or b.) completely dropped his guard -- both of which are unlikely in this scenario, imo... Especially when you also have Dooku on the field, who is sure to be spamming his own lightning at Palpatine.

and Dooku struggled to keep up with Yoda whom Sidious beat.... hes got a better chance than you all give him credit for I mean, Dooku's powers also grew "noticeably" during TCW(to the point where Palpatine was keeping a very close eye on him), but that's neither here nor there.

Palpatine could beat them all individually, but all of them together? I don't see it. As mentioned already, Vader alone could give him a hell of a fight. /shrug

StiltmanFTW
Hey... hey!

Fisto wasn't blitzed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ESOrF_u1hg

He actually lasted whole 5 seconds cool laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.