If Trump picks a male for SC Justice..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
If we get another Christine Ford out of this the metoo movementers can f-thmselves with their votes for Biden lol.

BrolyBlack
Remember how people wanted her to run for office? They used and abused her and now not a single person cares about her. Shameful honestly.

Old Man Whirly!
Remember when the senate blocked Obama's choice to the supreme Court?

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

I do remember that being done because different parties held the senate and white house. That is not the case now.

Still you can relax, I don't think they will be able to get someone in before the election.

BrolyBlack

Was Obama in control of the Senate then?

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Even then you supposedly have romney, murkowski, and collins saying they won't vote until after the inauguration.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
I do remember that being done because different parties held the senate and white house. That is not the case now.

Still you can relax, I don't think they will be able to get someone in before the election. Me neither tbh.

snowdragon

Yeah, I'm of the opinion this next seat should be filled after our presidential elections.

wxyz
It is an election year after all.

BrolyBlack

BackFire

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.